Selling: Most Eco Item For-Sell, and It's the Only 1 In-Game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Pirate-King TheKingofAllPirates Jay
Weapon Attachment:Type Efficiency: 85.80%
The cap for Weapon Attachment's to be 100% is around 6 to 7 DPP
Where Weppon's cap is only around 4 DPP
Ancient Omegaton A104 This being the only one in all of the game.
It's a much harsher grading scale then weapons Having a Higher Number for the Cap;
In D.P.P. this item is higher then any unlimited weapon

Example-
Damage/PEC: 4.648 HP for the [Ancient Omegaton A104]
VS
Damage/PEC: 3.809 HP for the "Unique Sacrificial Dagger" A.K.A. the most Eco weapon

Selling the Most Eco
Item in-game

79% Eco on an HK with 2 eco Enhancers, over 80% on higer tier Hk's
37487901_10209251246718353_534139845375688704_n.jpg

If over-amping is not your thing then the (A-3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted) is the first unlimited gun to fully utilize the full potential of this amp; more Eco load-outs with "L" guns if you look hard-enough.

BO 25K ped

SB Make an offer

I may change my mind and keep it if my Looter skills improve, so make a Speedy offer before such a time comes.

Definition of "Item" used in this post; Tradable and Fixable / Repairable
Until I see for my self I see no reason to change it; having no proof that this isn't the only one that has changed hands over time and is still in game with old accounts having their items tt'd by M.A. if they go too long with out Longing-in.

Please leave the space below my Selling_Post for Offers Only, and Questions from interested buyers Only.

-Make a new Post so you can share your ideas; If you wish to discuss further on this amp you can there.
and not in a sell thread.

Have a great day.

Last edited:
The DPP listed on the wiki is max DPP, where average DPP would be around 3.2, much much lower than the dagger

Last edited:
sorry to say so, but there are more around than just one.
they are just not very popular, because they dont last many shots

Last edited:
Well, my QUESTION, is how did you arrive at this price? Where is your DATA to support such a price point. Where is the information to prove this is the only one of this item in existence. I have my own opinion on what this item is truly worth, and it is far from your requested BO price. So if you can either 1) provide data to support this price point and therefore cause me to raise my bid, or 2) come to a realistic price for this attachment, I would be happy to considering moving forward with negotiations on a purchase.

lol, very lame. the a104 wont add more then 2 dmg since the gun does 4 dmg. becide ther is like 90% eco guns ingame.... do ur homework

Issue

I am having a real hard time coming to a rightful conclusion.

Are you really trying to sell this item or is this propaganda?

Are you really sure what you are saying in OP is 100% true?

(Anyways, free bump and good luck on your expensive sale)

Well he did just refer me to M Rufen Power to verify, as he allegedly knows, that it is the singular one and ONLY ancient a104 in existence. But judging by your reply Rufen, I now begin to wonder if that is indeed the case.

Weapon Attachment:Type Efficiency: 85.80%
The cap for Weapon Attachment's to be 100% is around 6 to 7 DPP
Ancient Omegaton A104 This being the only one in all of the game.
It's a much harsher grading scale then weapons Having a Higher Number for the Cap;
In D.P.P. this item is higher then any unlimited weapon

Example-
Damage/PEC: 4.648 HP for the [Ancient Omegaton A104]
VS
Damage/PEC: 3.809 HP for the "Unique Sacrificial Dagger" A.K.A. the most Eco weapon

Selling the Most Eco
Item in-game

79% Eco on an HK with 2 eco Enhancers, over 80% on higer tier Hk's
37487901_10209251246718353_534139845375688704_n.jpg

If over-amping is not your thing then the (A-3 Justifier Mk.II Adjusted) is the first unlimited gun to fully utilize the full potential of this amp; more Eco load-outs with "L" guns if you look hard-enough.

BO 25K ped

SB Make an offer

I may change my mind and keep it if my Looter skills improve, so make a Speedy offer before such a time comes.

Definition of "Item" used in this post; Tradable and Fixable / Repairable
Until I see for my self I see no reason to change it; having no proof that this isn't the only one that has changed hands over time and is still in game with old accounts having their items tt'd by M.A. if they go too long with out Longing-in.

Please leave the space below my Selling_Post for Offers Only, and Questions from interested buyers Only.

-Make a new Post so you can share your ideas; If you wish to discuss further on this amp you can there.
and not in a sell thread.

Have a great day.

Before you post something, double check your data. Almost everything in your post is a lie. And that A104 ancient isn't worth 1/10th of what you are asking.

Although this thread is filled with comments better left for a PriceCheck sub-forum thread, this thread's poster did break a Trading Sub-Forum Rule as well.

5.6 - Misleading/Inaccurate Sales Threads

This thread's original post contains multiple pieces of false/misleading information, for example:

"Most Eco Item For-Sell, and It's the Only 1 In-Game. "

This is not the most Eco item in the game.
There is more than one in the game.

"The cap for Weapon Attachment's to be 100% is around 6 to 7 DPP
"

That isn't how DPP works and there is no cap in loot 2.0, nor do the dpp ratings for Weapon Attachments work the way you seem to think they do, as mentioned previously, the reason the wiki shows a number such as 4.648 is because, while not connected to a Weapon, the DPP rating for the amp is not taking into account the 50%-100% damage function of weapons, or the misses, or the crits for that matter.

"79% Eco on an HK with 2 eco Enhancers, over 80% on higer tier Hk's"

The first part is misleading because it's an overamp, the second part is just false unless you meant with an even greater amount of eco enhancers which I would still consider misleading because the eco enhancers are only hurting the eco with their MU.

I've also opened a PriceCheck sub-forum thread regarding this item just so people can continue to discuss it there if they desire.

In the future, be sure to include verifiable statements in Trading Sub-forum threads.

:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back