Mega-Trox-Uber-Hunt Event!!!!!

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Uber trox-Uber prizes!!!!

3 Hours from 18H00 - 21 H00- Tickets 20 Peds

Most Loot!

PRIZES!!!

1st place Prize - ArtMatrix BC-55 (L) + Vivo UR175 (L) + Arsonistic Chip VI (L) + 1 500 Peds Cash!

2nd place Prize - ArtMatrix BC 35(L) + Adj. Hadoc SK-50 (L) + 500 Peds Cash!

3d place Prize - Level 13 Finder Amplifier (L) + 250 Peds Cash!

Tickets will be physically sold ingame @ Twins or you may register via the event registry option.

Have fun! Good Luck! and Most of all enjoy!!!!

atrox.jpg

Ticket seller in Twins is "neonevenz" & "littleangel"

Shopkeeper at my Closet Nea`s Place TP also sells tickets !
Shopkeeper at my LA-Shack, also sells tickets!

( Winners will be anounced and congrazed right here in this here post. Now considder yourself fully-auktumized.)

Last edited:
Congratz Div.
What a surprise. :silly2:

Most event promoters are fine but there are a few that never show up at posted times or claim they are too busy to pay up. This leaves a bad taste in your customers mouth.

Be very careful who you choose and allow to run events. Mr. Div is an exceptional character and while I only had one or two transactions with him over the years, he explained things very clearly about the plus and minuses of our transaction. He took his time and made sure we were good with our purchase.

Sure he wants to make a few peds but his knowledge of the game is worth it.

Most event promoters are fine but there are a few that never show up at posted times or claim they are too busy to pay up. This leaves a bad taste in your customers mouth.

Be very careful who you choose and allow to run events. Mr. Div is an exceptional character and while I only had one or two transactions with him over the years, he explained things very clearly about the plus and minuses of our transaction. He took his time and made sure we were good with our purchase.

Sure he wants to make a few peds but his knowledge of the game is worth it.

Thanks. I do have my talks with some interesting players. I make my notes and I take tips yes. But ultimatelly, my land, my show and I will run my own events. Just by being me, friendly social and above all respectfull and with integrity. I also like to keep things classy. But I have also left the option open for other patricipants to orgenize events on my land. I did this to respect the traditions and gamers like dombas and there is no obligation to either do it or not. Freedom is valued.

There is also a usefull option in the create-event menu, where you drop the money and the prizes into boxes. So when the event ends, the winners receive their prizes automatically and there in no hassles about such things as trades for stuff, money or prizes lol. I like it. I will maintain this ofc always in my events and guarantees customer sattisfation and happiness. Gives my events credibillity and legitmacy.

Back