Omegaton A104 Ancient

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
Due to the recently closed thread I thought we might as well have a PriceCheck thread for this item.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=55

Quick facts:

• Highest Efficiency rating of any UL amp
  • Best in Slot amp for a few dozen laser weapons
  • Only a few in the game, the majority of which are out of circulation
  • Has the word "Ancient" in the name
  • Quite low amount of Total Uses
  • Inferior to smaller amps or bigger amps on the majority of weapons
  • Inferior to bigger amps on pretty much every single weapon used by any serious player
  • For weapons where it can be put to good use, it is usually a very slight upgrade in dpp/eff that will take a long time to pay off in regards to the price point difference between it and a more traditional choice
  • Has the word "Ancient" in the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this item is worth at most a few k ped in part as a novelty item, and in part due to its potential application as a best in slot for certain weapons. It could potentially be worth quite a bit more were it not due to the fact that you will have to be repairing it several times per hour most likely which would drastically cut into there being any purpose of using it if you end up using a portable repair terminal, for example.

Last edited:
37942442_10209294899289640_4164213510663831552_n.jpg

So we can say that in the in-game Action-house it has Only sold 4 times in the last "Decade" /or 10 years.
38072027_10209294899889655_7271891854222688256_n.jpg

It has never sold in A.H. for under tt+4945 in the last decade.

It appears to have a steady incress in MU over time; as depicted with the graphs Green data line.

Price I'd say it's worth: TT + 5,000-25,000 Ped

It has been profitable for me overamping on my HK noob gun Pre looter Skills I got an easy 50 ped a day. + alot of Gloables for my "Entropia Life" hunting rank; and it was great deel of fun having more loot per kill in tt value for their level and hp size. Though mostly I ended up just skilling for free for a month on one depo of 200-500 ped. But with Looter skills having been introduced and the matter that I am now unemployed. I can't game as I did; but
I remain hopeful with higher level Looter skills players can do better then I can atm.

Last edited:
My guess is 2-3 k peds is a fair price for it, mostly because it is a collectors item due to it being "ancient" version of the amp. IMO the high efficiency is not worth it for the very low total uses.

tt+500..1000 depending on amount of them out there, solely for ancient flavor, as all its benefits and shortcomings negate each other.

It is worth what ever the Buyer and Seller deem it to be worth.
If there is a use for it, and it can make a profit, and even allow the user to go extended amounts of time without deposing. As it has for me; I re-used the same 200 ped for over a 30 days of use. I cycled that amount more times then I could count. Until I got weak and bought some items of AH for a friend as a gift.

It comes down to your Knowledge of loot pools and knowing when to keep grinding for hours, with just a bit of luck.

I had SB open to offers, BO was the most I could ask with out asking for too much. Allowing someone to make back the invested in under 2 years if they have the will to play as hard as it is needed.

Pro gear in pro hands yields Pro level results.

Last edited:
Only one player stepped up saying they owned one;
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?215154-PC-Omegaton-A104-Ancient
until I posted 7years later

Where is the proof that there are more then one still in the game, if there was ever more then one?

People who played this game back when this item originally came into existence can confirm there are at least a few in the game.

This thread from back then also refers to there being more than one in existence.

Multiple in circulation? Probably not, since it's a very old item and the handful out there are probably mostly collecting dust, but certainly not unique.

You said
''5.6 - Misleading/Inaccurate Sales Threads"
nowhere did I say how much loot one would get or Promise every hunt will be 100% profitable no matter how little time you spend hunting. nothing like that did I say.

How was a Sell page saying I was selling, and asking for offers misleading; how is D.P.P. a lie?

Last edited:
People who played this game back when this item originally came into existence can confirm there are at least a few in the game.

This thread from back then also refers to there being more than one in existence.

Multiple in circulation? Probably not, since it's a very old item and the handful out there are probably mostly collecting dust, but certainly not unique.

Accounts that have not signed in for 2 years have their items tt'd; Where is the proof that this has not happened if there ever was more then on>?

He simply says that the DPP use to be 6.90 for my amp before MA changed it back then.

You said
''5.6 - Misleading/Inaccurate Sales Threads"
nowhere did I say how much loot get or Promise ever hunt will be 100% profitable no matter how little time you spend hunting. nothing like that did I say.

How was a Sell page saying I was selling, and asking for offers misleading; how is D.P.P. a lie?

Can you just read the post I made inside the selling thread? I included all of the relevant information there.

It was closed because it contained multiple false/misleading claims, of which I mentioned a few.

You are completely free to re-open another selling thread offering to sell your item at whichever price you want, and if you want to talk up your item, as opposed to making false/misleading claims, you can say stuff like:
"I think this amp is really cool!"
"It has the word Ancient in the name!"
"I've had a great time hunting with this amp!"
"When this amp crosses the street, the cars have to look both ways!"

At which point in time, if people make comments in your selling thread which you feel are disruptive or qualify as 5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse you can report them as such.

Last edited:
There is nothing miss leading mate.
I even added "Definition of "Item" used in this post; Tradable and Fixable / Repairable" so people know there are more eco "L" item in game; but that I was saying for 100% repairable items; it's DPP is the highest

Accounts that have not signed in for 2 years have their items tt'd; Where is the proof that this has not happened if there ever was more then on>?

You claimed it was the only one in the game and it isn't. It does not matter if it could be on an account that went stale. It is however known there was more than 1.

Secondly, overamping degrades performance and trying to scam someone or a new player in particular based on fuzzy math is highly suspect.. but then you have been told that for at least a year now in your other attempts.. such as the castorian blade 10.

Lastly, you said it was the most eco item in game and that isnt how anything works anymore and even if it had the highest dpp as an attachment, it is by far not even relevant based on the damage and its low damage and ergo low weight to alter the dpp of any weapon it was put on... you know... math.

There is nothing miss leading mate.
I even added "Definition of "Item" used in this post; Tradable and Fixable / Repairable" so people know there are more eco "L" item in game; but that I was saying for 100% repairable items; it's DPP is the highest

skip the semantics --> list that piece of garbage with a 42k buyout on auction and dumbshit space janitor will buy that shit in about 48 seconds.

You claimed it was the only one in the game and it isn't. It does not matter if it could be on an account that went stale. It is however known there was more than 1.

Secondly, overamping degrades performance and trying to scam someone or a new player in particular based on fuzzy math is highly suspect.. but then you have been told that for at least a year now in your other attempts.. such as the castorian blade 10.

Lastly, you said it was the most eco item in game and that isnt how anything works anymore and even if it had the highest dpp as an attachment, it is by far not even relevant based on the damage and its low damage and ergo low weight to alter the dpp of any weapon it was put on... you know... math.

You said it "Was"
and that's if the one who said it back in 2005 wasn't fibbing.
and he him self said they were being TT'd back then.

Can you just read the post I made inside the selling thread? I included all of the relevant information there.

It was closed because it contained multiple false/misleading claims, of which I mentioned a few.

You are completely free to re-open another selling thread offering to sell your item at whichever price you want, and if you want to talk up your item, as opposed to making false/misleading claims, you can say stuff like:
"I think this amp is really cool!"
"It has the word Ancient in the name!"
"I've had a great time hunting with this amp!"
"When this amp crosses the street the cars have to look both ways!"

At which point in time, if people make comments in your selling thread which you feel are disruptive or qualify as 5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse you can report them as such.

So I can not say it's the most eco item in game, Having the most DPP for an unlimited item; and that it's the only one in-game; being the only one know to be in-game Here and now?

I used to own one, sold it later to PostHistory.
It's pretty much worthless for hunting as pointed out before.

It's an item that sounds interesting, because it does not consume ammo I think, and because the word ancient makes ppl think of the aimk2 and amm, however it's not an item that has much practical use.

I do not blaim the seller of the closed thread for trying to get a lot of money for something rare.
However I do agree that the efficiency claims and others in the thread were incorrect.

It's mainly a collectors item, of which the value is as much as a buyer wants to pay.
Every now and then one of these passes auction or pcf, usually the buyer sells it again afterwards after being disappointed when trying to use it for his hunts.

(To the seller) Be nice, take a breath. I found it funny when I saw you offering the amp at that price. It's a nice try. I'm glad that no-one fell for it though.

have a nice day :)

So I can not say it's the most eco item in game, Having the most DPP for an unlimited item; and that it's the only one in-game; being the only one know to be in-game Here and now?

It seems like you need to read my post and other people's posts a couple more times since you still don't seem to realize it doesn't have the highest DPP of any item in the game.

The examples I presented were not exhaustive and you could certainly also say things like what I said in the original post for this PriceCheck thread you've been bombarding, since they are not false statements.

"Highest Efficiency rating of any UL amp"

"Best in Slot amp for a few dozen laser weapons"

"Only a few in the game, the majority of which are out of circulation"

That's just Top Ped it is worth for me to sell; BO
I clearly said SB was open to offers / made an offer.

It seems like you need to read my post and other people's posts a couple more times since you still don't seem to realize it doesn't have the highest DPP of any item in the game, though the examples I presented were not exhaustive and you could say things like what I said in the original post for this PriceCheck thread you've been bombarding, since they are not false statements.

"Highest Efficiency rating of any UL amp"

"Best in Slot amp for a few dozen laser weapons"

"Only a few in the game, the majority of which are ((out of circulation))"

AKA are "no more"
With no Owners other then I at the same time stepping forward, how can anyone say otherwise?

That's just Top Ped it is worth for me to sell; BO
I clearly said SB was open to offers / made an offer.

I have no clue what you mean by this or how that is in any way related to what I said.

AKA are "no more"
With no Owners other then I at the same time stepping forward, how can anyone say otherwise?

Just because an item is collecting dust or parked on a low activity account doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, it's a false claim, stop trying to defend it and just don't make false claims in the future.

This thread's purpose is for people to discuss what they believe to be the value of this item.

Seems to me you don't know how code works; there is a number and a 2nd number;
they work as 0 to 100 for a % scale. So yes there is a cap for Weapons and Attachment Efficiency%
Look at the un-tradalbe now nurfed [ZX R-Dod]; It has a 100% Efficiency; but do to the low tt per shot it has almost no noticeable effect on you loot per hunt. This is untradable witch is why in my Post for "Item" is said it was the most eco Tradable fixable/ Repairable item in-game[/B]

I made my post as explained as humanly possible to avoid any misleading from coming about.
I see no point as to why it shouldn't be reOpened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue what you mean by this or how that is in any way related to what I said.

Just because an item is collecting dust or parked on a low activity account doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, it's a false claim, stop trying to defend it and just don't make false claims in the future.

This thread's purpose is for people to discuss what they believe to be the value of this item.

Yes my point exactly; to see if any other owner ever come forward would lower the price it's worth; but None have cents the post back in 2011 and even then they all asked the same question how many even are in the game; not being able to see more then one at one time.

There for I will say it's the only one In-game; and will keep saying that with no proof to support claims agents it.

This item is worth 5K and up to 25K in this market; With loot skills and Loot 2.0 Ubers will be hunting noob and mid mobs much much more; and this item lets even a Novice profit from time to time if they simply buy 500ped of their needed looter profession skills; and know the basics of loot pools and when to call it a day.

Once more players are aware of it and it's use's it will surpass even the 25K threshold; at witch point Who's to say where it will Land /top out at.

Last edited:
The 2 Great Uber extinctions

For those unaware; most Ubers, players from when the game first started no-longer play; around 70% mayhave stopped singing-in all together; the First was with the Graphics upgrade, the Other was with Windows XP no longer being supported by MA. Both of witch costed the average husband / dad that count get his wife's Permission to upgrade to stop playing Entropia.

With accounts that now longer sign in for too long MA tt's their items
and even back in the day there was rumours of players tt'ing this amp; back then the game was more profitable and they only cared about DPS at that time, more or less.
ontop of witch this amp was once up to 6.90 DPP MA nurfed it even back then; making those who had one upset. and Might have even sold to tt or rage quit, Then and there.

Exactly! And that is why, if the seller thinks the item is worth more than any potential buyer, no sale will happen until the two parties can meet in the middle. Same reason Smilgs has been bumping his Easter Ring 2106 thread for 9 months and not a soul in the world is actually interested.

I have seen this amp on auction several times. I'd say it's worth 500-1000 max in the current market.

Has anyone Seen or even looked up the AH Data?
Your way off mate.

Hard pill to swallow :

The price your asking for is 50x higher than its actual value.

Another hard pill to swallow:

You probably got ripped off when you bought this, but the rest of the game actually pays attention and does their research before purchasing something.

Last hard pill to swallow:

The fact that your hunting with an hk110 with this amp, and then using enhancers on it, shows how little you truly understand about this game, which is directly responsible for those first 2 pills you had to swallow.

Good luck, my offer still stands.

Edit: After just now seeing that you opened another sales thread with the exact same misinformation as in the thread that was locked for being blatant lies, I am no longer interested in doing business with you as your actions can only lead one to the logical conclusion that you are attempting to scam another player.

Last edited:

if you really want to unveil the Ancient Omegaton A104 true value, place it in auction with

Startbid +1
no Buyout

and you will find out.

if you fear to auction it this way, i start to think you already have your own idea about its real value, apart from what you suggest it to be.

personally i hope you didnt fall for a fraudulent selling prize yourself.
but if you did, it rather would be noble to accept the loss, instead of trying to pass on the scam to the next victim of fraud.

if you really want to unveil the Ancient Omegaton A104 true value, place it in auction with

Startbid +1
no Buyout

and you will find out.

if you fear to auction it this way, i start to think you already have your own idea about its real value, apart from what you suggest it to be.

personally i hope you didnt fall for a fraudulent selling prize yourself.
but if you did, it rather would be noble to accept the loss, instead of trying to pass on the scam to the next victim of fraud.

It's a Buy out people it may not even get to it; I may take less; People come on now.
Look at the AH Data, not once did it sell for under 4K in the history of the game. I am not taking any SB under what I paid off of AH, unless I get more tight for money in R.L.

Startbid +1
no Buyout

and you will find out.

I was desperately trying to avoid posting in this thread until I saw the above.

Dont do this unless you end it during the weekend, when we can set alarm clocks.

If it ends at 11am on a Tuesday, the majority of us at work wont be able to bid, and you wont get a price remotely what you were expecting to receive.

PS: Always set a reasonable buyout, some of us value time over a small premium.

Back