Uber: Magic craftday

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
37686279_1869532076437412_1163205438724898816_n.jpg

So i did something stupid and bought a EP IV blueprint for the first time after some serious "feck it might as well loose all" reasoning, and it turned out awsome! that day i got 4 ubers: 11 930ped, 9 958ped, 9 309 and 8440ped. :eyecrazy: After my first 2 hofs i put the BP in AH again cuz i figured that MA would take it all back, but later that evning i removed it from AH and made another 5k run, i hit a 9800 hof so i thought lol now i quit and i turned down the condition to 1/3 and got a 550 hof NICE! and just a few clicks later i hit a 9300. I couldent belive it! well this time when i put the BP in AH at 150ped below MU it did sell and i made of with a 38k profit.

Incredible, gratz to you. Many have tried this gamble and have had much different results lol

Big Gratz! :)

The temptation to buy one myself is strong :laugh:

Gratz man! :eyecrazy:
That is just to ridiculously great!

Thx all, i dont normaly know when to quit but think ill stick to EPIII now.

That pays off your gun, plus your free summer ring, your already on your way to more BLACK than RED.

Congratulations!

Insane run! Congratulations and salutations!!

:yay:

It's not crafting, but gratz! You should post it as "magic slot machines".

How much you had to lose to get that 38K? Did you even break even or back to ~90-95%?

99.9% of these HOFs/ATHs are just evening out the bigger losses, nobody actually profits :)

It's not crafting, but gratz! You should post it as "magic slot machines".

How much you had to lose to get that 38K? Did you even break even or back to ~90-95%?

99.9% of these HOFs/ATHs are just evening out the bigger losses, nobody actually profits :)

That was my first and hopefully only encounter with ep4 so the profit was actually 38k but i have no doubt MA will take it back somehow

meh

good for you

I don't gratz explosive hofs, until hunting, mining, crafting, explosive crafting have separate lootpools.

big gratz man. I wish i could even say i could break even on it but sadly i can't. MA puts me on *no loot* server when i try that. Gotta resist the urge. Kudos to you and just resist the urge to go back :)

That was my first and hopefully only encounter with ep4 so the profit was actually 38k but i have no doubt MA will take it back somehow

So you are saying you have no activity, crafting, mining, hunting before that EP4? Free to play and then boom 38K? :)

I'm sure you cycled something before and lost something before to get that 38K. These HOFs don't appear from thin air, unless you are streaming or have a friendly IP :laugh:

So you are saying you have no activity, crafting, mining, hunting before that EP4? Free to play and then boom 38K? :)

I'm sure you cycled something before and lost something before to get that 38K. These HOFs don't appear from thin air, unless you are streaming or have a friendly IP :laugh:

Common, don't be stupid, you know how the game works.

Some profit, the majority loses a bit, and some lose big.

There is no personal loot pool.

It's just like your comparison with the slot machines.
Most will walk out empty handed, but some take home a profit.

That's perfectly possible.

Gratz on a very nice success.

-AvalonRychmon

You must be the life of every party.

Back