FYI: Announcement Atrox Paradise LA # 02

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Due to considderation and delliberation, I have decided to bring my Trox maturities down to the minimum again for hunters, who love grinding trox missions, on my land. I will ofc leave the Exosaurs just as they are. Easy to kill and quite hoffable creatures actually. Lets just see how this mix goes. Give it a day and all will be as peops want it.
atrox.jpg

I have also decided to remove the Exosaur DNA, and replace them with Neconu. I will also boost the 2 Neconyu DNA to Maximum spawn and maturity.
There is reason for this and a lot of thought went into it. I am attempting to make my Fauna more enticing for Hunters. Morover Neconu are known to drop Angel parts and good loots. This too comes into the frey. Expect to encounter Neconu-Stalkers on my Land soon, very soon.
neconu_alpha_.jpg

My apologies for any inconveniences.

Last edited:
i think atrox with neconu is an awsome fit, but maybe its better put atrox old-guardian with neconu young? im wondering how many people wants to overprotect with good armor for atrox or switch weapon according to the mob. just my opinion :D
neconu stalker with atrox stalker also is a good fit i think they both have around 200 dmg and both cut impact, atrox have also stab but in a % that should be covered by most armor, and they both have similar healt 1900 neconu e around 2200 atrox

i think atrox with neconu is an awsome fit, but maybe its better put atrox old-guardian with neconu young? im wondering how many people wants to overprotect with good armor for atrox or switch weapon according to the mob. just my opinion :D
neconu stalker with atrox stalker also is a good fit i think they both have around 200 dmg and both cut impact, atrox have also stab but in a % that should be covered by most armor, and they both have similar healt 1900 neconu e around 2200 atrox

I have received good reports from my usual participants latelly, which you my friend have not been one of. Try first, then talk, mkaaay? Now shadup and come ride shotgun with me, your better behind a gun than lippin peops.

I have received good reports from my usual participants latelly, which you my friend have not been one of. Try first, then talk, mkaaay? Now shadup and come ride shotgun with me, your better behind a gun than lippin peops.

not been one of because even if i can hunt atrox young i cant hunt neconu young :( they like oneshot me in my best armor :p , i know thats weird to hear from a dude that has neconu ahah
so had to give you my opinion friend.
Always ready to gun along with you dude. just name time and place, and ill be there ^^

Back