Whats your avg target profit per month ?

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
Myself ill be happy with 15-25k monthly. Thats my target.

My greatest 'pay' is the friends I make in this game and the satisfaction of having been able to help someone with an armor suggestion or providing someone with a rare or difficult to obtain armor set or part. There's just no greater pay than that.

I really would not want to just be a 'drain' on the game, it's just not me. I want to contribute something and help people.

My armor business (4 armor shops throughout EU) really only makes me on average double what I would get if I just had bought CLDs and sat on them, but what's the fun in that?

But for an LA owner, there's great opportunities and I'm sure that could also be very fun, organizing events and so on, and much more profitable. That's another thing I could see myself getting into eventually, if I could just free up some PED lol.

Cheers o/

Legends

Last edited:
Target profit = 1,000,000ped

Actual profit = a little lower :)

You're easily satisfied I see.
Always nice to see modest people.

*edit*
To add my goal, any profit will do.
As long as my net worth increases, I'm happy, even if it is just a ped.

Last edited:
1000 ped a month, but i am just a lazy, noob miner

So, 2mil ped cycle at 97% TT and 108% avg MU per month

I need to get on that....

From what I have currently seen in EU, that's really a tough number to state as cycles are long and peaks are far between. Recording monthly I don't think you'd ever always see these numbers. Maybe averaged over the year/years it could come out to this but that's still quite a large profit for what it requires in MU/cycle to obtain.

Personally....I don't make much, if anything, besides mayhem rewards....and those just sit in storage for now :)

Other play is probably still at a loss while I still skill up/learn

You're easily satisfied I see.
Always nice to see modest people.

Its nothing wrong with having a target , another story if u reach it or not :laugh:

Last edited:
Its nothing wrong with having a target , another story if u reach it or not :laugh:

Yep, absolutely tight! :D

Since I think it's just ped you're talking about and not $ I think it's just a modest goal ;)

i think noone with any rest of common sense would nowadays only rely on EU to provide his income.

:twocents:

Current Profit Target

Well, seeing as I am starting from scratch, it's rather difficult atm.

Not impossible, I am learning new tactics capitalising the margins.

I would say my current monthly target would be +200 per month.

That would be an ideal month, but not even close to reaching that.

A profit of +/- 0 would make me more than happy :yay:

I broke even and pulled out all funds, so it's a profit from now on? Hehe

I will not try to profit from game though, it's a waste of time. There is no way Entropia can earn me 1k$ a day, so there is no way I will trade my rl time for trying it.

I also don't try to profit when I go movies, buy coke, buy an expensive car, be on vacation, travel etc. Entropia is entertainment, you will burn out trying to profit from your free time. Live a little.

Impressive!

My target is 0, as if I don´t lose while beeing active I did fairly good!

1 PED, if I'm up at the end of the month I'd be happy lol

Target goal for end of 2019 is 1850 Ped avg per month
current avg revenue is 1600 Ped

Considering i put zero time into eu and relay on passive income thats rather unspectacular but realistic. Im not crazy enough to invest in skills and gear to become Über and hunt 10 hours per day. My life dosnt allow that much time spend on games. In fact i dont have time at all for EU :(

If someone can make a steady 25K - 30K peds per month in this game by activity im honestly impressed and they deserve it.

Profit? LoL!☺?????

Steady profit? That’s not what I’m here for. Though to answer the question in a way, I would like to see my in game “profit” lower my monthly depositing to 750-1000 PED. I have come a long way from my 5,000-6,000/mo to around 1,500, but still a bit high since I am not an Uber.

I'm struggling to identify 'purpose' to push on at the moment, I'm wondering if to just participate in some events as they come and go, for entertainment value.

I've achieved many of the skill targets I was after. Not even sure if more skills will do me any good, L80 L100, L120 does it really matter.

I guess one of my sticking points is the sale of revenue deeds in October 2014 that don't pay revenue and the lack of communication how MA intend to resolve the Compet problem they created.

I'm not after profit, just after fairness. Then take it from there.

I still view Entropia as entertainment, and deeds if you hold any as a means to expand that entertainment and do more in game.

Rick

I like to shoot for 10k a month. I only get a few k though per month at most.

For skills..... :rolleyes:

PED is a different story, as long as it is not less, I am happy.

Profits usually roll over into new items/bps anyhow, though that is getting much harder to do now that I slowly bought the farm over 10 years.

In truth I am on easy mode now. 500k skills probably this week, lots of excess skills in places that have some markups, and skills sell enough to keep me up. What was years of slight losses that accounted towards skills, are now recoverable returns. What that will end up settling at I don't know, but I am glad I pushed thru and made it here, its much more forgiving on the PED card.

I'm struggling to identify 'purpose' to push on at the moment, I'm wondering if to just participate in some events as they come and go, for entertainment value.

I've achieved many of the skill targets I was after. Not even sure if more skills will do me any good, L80 L100, L120 does it really matter.

I guess one of my sticking points is the sale of revenue deeds in October 2014 that don't pay revenue and the lack of communication how MA intend to resolve the Compet problem they created.

I'm not after profit, just after fairness. Then take it from there.

I still view Entropia as entertainment, and deeds if you hold any as a means to expand that entertainment and do more in game.

Rick

You should ONLY take Entropia and other Mindark products as entertainment, not investment. In some cases, you should take them as donations :lolup:

I won't put a goal of profit per month...
Simply because: It's a game, and usually you pay for games. You buy them, or for MMO's usually you pay a monthly subscription.

I don't know any number, but lets say that Mindark pays about 5000$ per employee per month (salary, taxes, administration costs,insurances,...). I have no clue if this number is close to the reality, as I have no idea about how it goes in sweden, but lets say 5000$.

Let's say they have 10 employees. That means they gotta pay 50.000$ per month.

50% of the revenue goes to MA, 50% to CLD holders. so that would mean the players need to 'lose' 100.000 dollar per month.

Lets say there are 1000 paying customers, that is 100$ each.

Numbers above are not correct ofcourse, + more stuff has to be taken into account such as planet partners, land area owners, other ways of income for MA such as deep token, other costs that MA has, etc etc...

Comparing to for example WoW (around 15$ per month) or some other MMO's who are around 25$ per month or lower, I think the cost above proves we need more players in the game, so MA has to start fixing their marketing, cause it sucks and then I would say, if they could make the community bigger, I'd be happy with a 50$ loss per month, preferable even 25$ or 15$.

Back