Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I like to shoot for 10k a month. I only get a few k though per month at most.

For skills.....

PED is a different story, as long as it is not less, I am happy.

Profits usually roll over into new items/bps anyhow, though that is getting much harder to do now that I slowly bought the farm over 10 years.

In truth I am on easy mode now. 500k skills probably this week, lots of excess skills in places that have some markups, and skills sell enough to keep me up. What was years of slight losses that accounted towards skills, are now recoverable returns. What that will end up settling at I don't know, but I am glad I pushed thru and made it here, its much more forgiving on the PED card.
    Records to date: 7454 Caldorite / 40680 Brood of Unruly / 35186 Explosive Projectiles
    I offer crafting on demand with over 1600 unique blueprints, many rares, and many high QR.

2006-2008(cashout) / 2011-current 5k-500k total natural skills and still goin./ 104 BLP / 302 HP

Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm struggling to identify 'purpose' to push on at the moment, I'm wondering if to just participate in some events as they come and go, for entertainment value.

I've achieved many of the skill targets I was after. Not even sure if more skills will do me any good, L80 L100, L120 does it really matter.

I guess one of my sticking points is the sale of revenue deeds in October 2014 that don't pay revenue and the lack of communication how MA intend to resolve the Compet problem they created.

I'm not after profit, just after fairness. Then take it from there.

I still view Entropia as entertainment, and deeds if you hold any as a means to expand that entertainment and do more in game.

Rick
    You should ONLY take Entropia and other Mindark products as entertainment, not investment. In some cases, you should take them as donations

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thoreau
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I also don't try to profit when I ... buy coke..
    Dude. You gotta cut it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thoreau
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've often thought of doing an Amazing Randi type challenge in EU:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_...rmal_Challenge

for all those players who say they have a guaranteed profit system of hunting, mining, or crafting.

I wonder how many players could explain their 'system', execute it with someone watching via Twitch, then replicate it 3 times in a row.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rampsy
    Society
    Agents Of Chaos
    Images
    I won't put a goal of profit per month...
    Simply because: It's a game, and usually you pay for games. You buy them, or for MMO's usually you pay a monthly subscription.

I don't know any number, but lets say that Mindark pays about 5000$ per employee per month (salary, taxes, administration costs,insurances,...). I have no clue if this number is close to the reality, as I have no idea about how it goes in sweden, but lets say 5000$.

Let's say they have 10 employees. That means they gotta pay 50.000$ per month.

50% of the revenue goes to MA, 50% to CLD holders. so that would mean the players need to 'lose' 100.000 dollar per month.

Lets say there are 1000 paying customers, that is 100$ each.

Numbers above are not correct ofcourse, + more stuff has to be taken into account such as planet partners, land area owners, other ways of income for MA such as deep token, other costs that MA has, etc etc...

Comparing to for example WoW (around 15$ per month) or some other MMO's who are around 25$ per month or lower, I think the cost above proves we need more players in the game, so MA has to start fixing their marketing, cause it sucks and then I would say, if they could make the community bigger, I'd be happy with a 50$ loss per month, preferable even 25$ or 15$.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3