How to change a post/thread, the title?

rebkean

Old
Society
Jaguar Spirit
Rebecca Reb Kean
I'm sorry, being pretty tired I may have missed something. But HOw can you change the title of the post? Or thread perhaps. I was adding something to my thread, but noticed I couldn't change the main title. Is there an admin you can Contact for this, or can I scrap the thread and create a new one?

I looked around, but couldn't find any answer to this. Anyone know?

You can't. A mod can indeed change it, but regular members can't.

If it's necessary you can contact a member of the staff or report your own post and mention what you'd like changed, and the requested changes can be made as long as they are reasonable.

Yeah, I figured a mod could do that, thanks.

As for necessary, I don't know. But it sounds like right now, like I'm only selling what's in the title, so I guess it is.
Is there a page with all mods? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

Yeah, I figured a mod could do that, thanks.

As for necessary, I don't know. But it sounds like right now, like I'm only selling what's in the title, so I guess it is.
Is there a page with all mods? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

You can always just create a new post for selling different items, but if you need a post title changed the best way would probably be reporting your own post with the requested change.

As for list of mods, it's a fair question, the forum's mods vary from sub-forum to sub-forum in some cases and it can be found at the bottom of the page while within that sub-forum.

Here is an example which includes the current side-wide forum moderators:

2xKnAEf.png

Apart from us, there is also the current Administrator, 711.

Currently, I'm handling the majority of reports.

Back