The MindArk - Sales - Community Meeting!

Rampsy

Dominant
Society
AO
Rampsy
Disclaimer:
For those who would take this topic too serious, be advised, it's nonsense.
This is not meant as an attack to any player, nor any company (Mindark or planet partners).
Also, no actual item is being sold.
To mods: If this is not the correct forum part, please feel free to move it.

Ok guys, so we are planning on making the best never-to-be-developed-idea ever!

Today I had the great idea to not create a new idea, but to become a professional Chinese!
Meaning: Why invent an idea, when you can copy something?
And what's better in EU to copy, than MindArk Sales?

Here are the specifications of what I am selling:
- Availability: not yet, I still have to get it
- Functionalities: unknown
- Payment must be done before we start development, because clearly we have no idea yet what the hell we are starting at
- Estimated time of receiving whatever it is I sell: Autumn
- Disclaimer for estimated time: May be delayed for an unknown amount of years without further notice.

And ofcourse, it only costs 300k... To start, because clearly, for a great MindArk sale, you can bid higher and we will keep it open for a few months until we are happy with the current bidded price.
PS: I'll never be happy with the bid, therefor, development is not sure to happen!

Clearly this is an awesome deal, and just seconds after releasing the idea, the interest in the unknown item was already huge:

2018-07-26 22:00:28 [#trade] [Luke Dalas Cambridge] Just what I've been looking for
2018-07-26 22:00:53 [#trade] [Little Starchasing Moosy] i'd pay 500K rampsy

So be warned, if you want it, you'll have to be fast (don't worry, sale is open for 3 more months, cause we want as much money as possible, but the faster you bid, the more certainty we have). And also, bid high, because clearly this is a one time only offer that you don't want to miss!

But this idea has to be really great, the greatest ever, and high enough so the Mexicans can't climb over it, so we need to have a internal MindArk(-Community) meeting for this!
As my best friend Trump would say: Make Entropia Universe 'Project Entropia' again! Because Planet Arkadia is Fake News! Planet Cyrene is Fake News! Hell, everyone and everything is Fake News!

Now, for the meeting, we have already started making an idea. Because clearly, we want to Defend our internal economy, we need to keep everything in our own planet: PS People from planets such as Rocktropia are not allowed to migrate to our planet anymore! Because we block out certain religions such as the musicethians who live in Rocktropia. And besides, Rocktropia is Fake News anyway!
So basically, we want to have just our planet, and preferably, back to the old ages, because Peds in Loot windows give awesome Markup! Can we pay markup for PEDS? YES WE CAN! (oops, wrong president, I'm truely sorry!)

So... Simple solution, as said by my great right hand guy (who I just met, but I promoted him as my right hand, just so he can take the fall if this all fails):

2018-07-26 22:06:49 [#trade] [Saithis Saithis Sagat] Fine... everyone needs to uninstall and we go back to the old engine.
2018-07-26 22:07:44 [#trade] [Saithis Saithis Sagat] I'm only behind it if we get the return of that humming noise from the Crafting Terminals. Old days of logging into TP with the loading screen -
2018-07-26 22:07:50 [#trade] [Saithis Saithis Sagat] and hearing the humming sound in the background.

And clearly, the next suggestion was to go back to sweating like the old days!
Now I feel like we are getting onto a great idea here! We want back the old sweat swamp camps! Hey, nice, 500k is current bid for getting back the swamp camps! Awesome!
But since we will stop development half way, we won't bring the camps. Just the Swamp. So I'm suggesting that we shall all together pee on the ground, hoping that it will become quicksand!

Hell yeah! MindArk-Sales-Wise! We have no clue yet what we're doing and if it'll work, but feel free to offer more than the current 500k bid people!

Oh, right, ofcourse, you need some extra specifications? Alright, what can you expect?
- Nice and dry like Compet Deeds
- Empty but filled with unfulfilled promisses like Land Plots
- Massively unfinished like Stables
- Awesomely useless like Hangars
- As default as possible like avatar statues

Now as you can see, this MindArk-Copy-Sale is already for sale to bid at, as we are currently making our awesome idea that we have yet to discover where it will end.

Now please join us in our Internal Meeting to make this idea even better! Feel free to add to the discussion!

Oh and don't forget:
Make EU PE Again!

PS: Vote me for president! (Don't worry, if you don't, I always still have the Russians)

Another Disclaimer:
Please remember, this topic is not serious, it's just for making some fun, please do not be offensive towards anyone or any company, it is not meant to attack MindArk or any of it's partners, but I'm sure they can also take a joke ;)
Please do not change this into a discussion topic about past failed ideas, but lets make this a funny topic about future idiotic ideas :)

And to everyone I may or may not have offended, please accept my appologies. I do not mean to target anyone. Except maybe for the Mexicans, because clearly, as high as we make our idea, you guys will still be able to climb over it. But no worries, We will make you pay everything!

Last edited:
CURRENT HIGHEST BID

Unknown, the CEO has yet to decide which is worth most:
Bid: 500k peds or 600k 'hijacker27 thoughts and prayers deeds'
By: Moosy or Hijacker27

BIDDING HISTORY

1. 300k by Luke Dalas Cambridge
2. 500k by Little Starchasing Moosy
3. 600k 'hijacker27 thoughts and prayers deeds' by hijacker Hijacker27 inferno

CURRENT IDEAS

1. Bring back Swamp Camps
* Pee on the ground to create quicksand
* Stop development there

Last edited:

Your OP will burn through the hull Rampsy. ;)

I'll bid 600k hijacker27 thoughts and prayers deeds

I'll bid 600k hijacker27 thoughts and prayers deeds

Currently the highest bid! (we think, we are still estimating the value of your thoughts and prayer deeds)
You will be amazed by what you will eventually get!

*Hey guys, we got an idiot over here who bid even more! Should we come up with a better idea than originally planned or just take the money and run? :)*

*Ah more ideas? Okay, feel free to add more guys! After all, it's an Internal MindArk(-Community) Meeting!*

Last edited:
i bid my 1 million $ Planet Zen! the plan is finished in the drawer for quite some years already, after being started in late 2005.

just send me those tokens and we're ready to go! :smoke:

Interesting

It finally happen ! With that in development eu is gonna become the most awesome expirience and i can already see billions of virtual jobs are become reality. :yay:

However, the amount of money isn't nearly enough yet for a visionary project of this grand scale, so keep it comming.

I will chip in 83207 deep throat token, a special kind of not yet open for public crypto currency that will stirr a revolution to how you consume erotic VR content on the internet in the future. The estimated value of them is 1.32M $ around the time this project finish.

Last edited:
Bidding 5 K Buckazoids. These exist since before the days of Laptops, windows and internet. No jokes, Buckazoids was born when PC ran only on DOS and Floppy`s. So in that regard the most secure. oldest, most powerfull and most expensive crypto in existence and highly classified. Only a selected few have access or possesion of said crypto "Buckazoids". Ye you can thank Spacequest and me for that one ladies and gentlemen. You have been Outmanuevered and outbid, oops sry. Saved all my Buckazoids. Knew they would become handy one day. Aaaaaah! I feel soooo Auktumized now:lolup:

203d.gif

Last edited:
My Bid:
One Trollions of Trollcoins, the only cryprocoin manually minable from Troll creatures in dark forests) on the future planet of Trollium (and it's 3 mooons Trillene, Trallopia and Trolliana). On this planet you will be able buy colorful drugs (using real cash) named Tralala to gain skills and advantages over the less creditable customers.
What can go wrong?

These bids all sound awesome! Many many thanks, but keep bidding because no bid can ever be high enough!

Now all we still need is more ideas for our topsecret never-to-be-developed idea! Oh and more cash ofcourse. We always need more cash!

Please feel free to invite everyone you know to this topsecret meeting and brainstorm with us what we can develop, and where we can stop the development and still launch it!

I bid you my wife.

Enough said.

Willing to thrown in my , “I’m open for you to go in dry and choke me harder daddy” token

Last edited:
I believe Typhon Mk. II will be needed to deal with the outcome of this.

mkay i'll increase then...

what about the incredible package of both:

a) CEOmessage token ICO

create 1 million of CEOmessage tokens, which can be looted in EU and are even secured on blockchain for everyone to see. every single message fucking unique and firsthand from ... well, the CEO ... on eektheroom (ETH?)

b) offlinePLAYERmessage token ICO

create 10 million billions of offlinePLAYERmessage tokens. using even more cryptography to cryptonize messages to players who are offline in this entropyforked universe. secured on our own private encrypted blockchain. MA developes iOS/Android/Windows and a web client, to get notified. proof-of-stake-time client of course, or we will FUCKING RUN OUT OF POSSIBILITIES TO REACH OFFLINE PLAYERS.

:girl:

Back