The perfect crime - raising the odds

The questions about whether it should be allowed to play multiple avatars, or have multiple people play one avatar, are something that's been endlessly debated, and I'm not even going to bother commenting on that, but if you think that playing in an unefficient/non-profiting way, but doing it more often, or for longer, is going to reap rewards, then you really don't understand EU at all.

Perhaps I should clarify.

If you're playing 10 hours a week and losing, then playing 100 hours in the same way is only going to lose you 10 times as much.

martigan(sp?) apologize if spelling is incorrect. I believe you are right in many cases. gambling is definetaly encouraged. and loot for the most part is crap. the main issues I believe here are, in most other games when someone with an uber item quits, the item is gone. Here where the items can be freely sold to other players, they stay forever and the over population of items makes the games loot feel like crap. in any other game ppl would quit, and for all intents and purposes the so called "good loots" would come back.

I concur that the over population of items and lack of robust active player accounts has sent the available loot into a never ending cycle of crap. This was/should have been foreseen by MA after 15+ years of loot balancing and player census data. I'm still curious as to how they addressed it.

Perhaps the time has come for MA to "spice" up the loot with different things then. For example, I would happily and willfully pay a monthly 100-200 ped fee to enter player funded jackpot pools and loot player-bound tokens that could be turned in for 1k/2k/3k ped at specific token intervals or rarity of token. Of course this is just a conceptual idea which may not even be possible, but something of this nature would absolutely make hunting immensely more fun.

As to your million dollar question about new player accounts... perhaps the answer hides within the # of unique forum visits VERSES new player accounts. While most of us remain positive here, if I was a prospective new player I would metaphorically summarize my research of the game as such: Well, this might just be a gold-painted turd.

There are plenty that are using Bot right now and have been reported multiple times for it and yet they are still plugging away... I think MA does not care for most cheats atm. So YES for some it is worth cheating..

Sunlight was always the best disinfectant, I found.

If its reported, it should be acted upon. If its not acted upon, make some noise.

The problem I noticed in my time here was people noticing but rather than making a noise, doing the same thing. It's a bit late to complain about it afterwards.

If you're playing 10 hours a week and losing, then playing 100 hours in the same way is only going to lose you 10 times as much.

Now Oleg, you know this game isn't linear.

I agree 100% Like the two rednecks buying mule eggs for a dollar and selling them for 75 cents. After a while Lem said to Billy-Bob "ya know we are losing money here" Billy-Bob replied "I keep telling ya Lem we need more volume."

First you have to do what MA wants you to do have the play style they want you to have not to do what you want and feels are fun in the game and then you have only as a hunter hunt where you know is a good chanse to get good gear or items just now ( we all know that only items or gear gives profit in the game when you sell it ) as a hunter.

Then it helps you to never say any negative about MA and if you have some work or conection with MA direct or indirect.

About the items never look what you can loot from that mob, look what you can loot just now in this VU from the mob.

About hunting as it is just now and never do any missions or what you feel is fun only Eventens or be a LA owner.

And about Events only hunt the biggerst mobs in the events it dont give you any profit but the best chanse to get a stabile economy in the hunting.

Last if you find a bug or somting that MA did not think about use it we have all seen in the history of the game that MA will never do anything about the avatars who abuse the games rules.

Last edited:
Back