FYI: Property Purchase Announcement.

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Hello all. With this I wish to announce the purchase of Shop Sanctuary Cove # 4 On Arkadia.
20180727_154316.jpg

The Janitor is expanding is operations to Arkadia and "Janitor`s Closet" will be opening there soon. :yay:

Just sayin, any Calypsians on Ark feelin homesick, you know where to go....
janitors_closet.jpg

Last edited:
Can you buy screenshot lessons next :(

Ye libturd-troll, this is a capitalist platform. Now go back to looking for free-handouts and empty dreams for doing nothing. :lolup:

Pffft Lots of lip and no balls to teabag with.

Ye libturd-troll, this is a capitalist platform. Now go back to looking for free-handouts and empty dreams for doing nothing. :lolup:

Pffft Lots of lip and no balls to teabag with.

You know my political affiliation because I am capable of taking a screen-shot but you aren't?

:)

I am just asking for you to not burn our eyes with you potato screens. You spend quite some money here, I think you could take the time to not make it look like a DOS game when you post pictures of it.

Actually is quite funny that MA chose to place the ingame screenshots inside an HIDDEN folder :eyecrazy:
On top of that, when you uninstall the game, the screenshots are also deleted! :laugh:

gz to your ark shop! i'll check it out soon :)

offtopic:
1) snipping tool is cool, and included in every windows after vista
2) pressing prt-scr captures all screens and alt+prt-scr the current window content into clipboard
3) getpaint.net ... kinda like a mini photoshop but free.

you're welcome & have a nice time! :dunce:

You know my political affiliation because I am capable of taking a screen-shot but you aren't?

:)

I am just asking for you to not burn our eyes with you potato screens. You spend quite some money here, I think you could take the time to not make it look like a DOS game when you post pictures of it.

Yeah, someody actually made that image for me on request. Will take it up with him.

Gratz on the new acquisition!!!

:yay:

Gratz on the new acquisition!!!

:yay:

Thankyou very much. I can confirm "JANITORS CLOSET" is now open for business, also on Planet Arkadia. In time my stock will grow and I have already installed a rundamentary interior for my shop. I am pleased and it looks good if I have to say SO MYSELF.

Please feel welcome to take a peek and a browse. I will also focus on crafting more Arkadian related items and attachements. You will find D-Class amps right now, priced reasonable and has mojo to find claims with near every drop. Especially on Arladia. tested myself.

The shop is so beautifull and so worth it, beyond what I expected. I was pleasantly surprized. And right there by Sanctuaty Cove TP Shop # 4. The location is insanelly perfect. Love it!!!

And my home, where I shall be taking up residence, is : Apartment Celeste Harbour North 11 Lvl. 6 & 7 Planet Arkadia. Yes, I have one heck of a partaaay rooftop. Spectacular view actually.

For me, more of a lay-over. A home away from home on bussiness trips. Caly will always be home.

Last edited:
Back