Selling: Herman LAW-50 Smuggler Tier 9.5

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
EDIT: SOLD!

Taking offers, and looking to sell my one-of-a-kind Herman LAW-50 Smuggler Tier 9.5! :yup:

Currently looking for offers starting at 25K PED, not interested in trades!

Feel free to post or PM offers, I don't have a buyout in mind yet, and I'm not in a rush!
(This post will be updated if/when I decide to set a BO price or accept an offer!)

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_LAW-50_Smuggler
(Base Efficiency is 52.7)

Excellent AVG & MAX DPS for a gun that's maxed at lvl 55!
(124 AVG DPS as shown with Hyper-105 amp & damage enhancers)...

I keep the TT minimal, currently 377/6000

Last edited:
what is base-dps and how much would you want for a sb?
base DPS with no amp/enhancers is 59.6...
(same base DPS as M83 Predator, but LAW-50 Smuggler is maxed out 20 levels sooner!)

I don't have a SB set yet, but I am taking serious offers!

Okey I have no clue what this gun goes for so was kinda looking for a ballpark SB :p

Okey I have no clue what this gun goes for so was kinda looking for a ballpark SB :p

ok... for the time being, I'll set a start bid of 25K...

I'm not setting a buy out at the moment, I'm just taking offers! But I am looking to sell this weapon, not just gather interest! If there is an offer I'm happy with, I'll accept it when I'm ready! :pimp:

The base dps on m83 is 85 right ?

The base dps on m83 is 85 right ?

that is the maximum DPS, if the gun were to fire 139 damage per shot every time, which no gun does!

since all guns fire between half - max damage per shot, we use the average DPS, which is 59.6!

my LAW-50 Smuggler has the same base DPS as m83 Predator!
(LAW-50 Smuggler is maxed 20 levels sooner though)

im talking about the base dps that is on the front page of the weapon, not some base dps you calculated! ;)

im talking about the base dps that is on the front page of the weapon, not some base dps you calculated! ;)
oh, I see what you are saying... (I was not aware they added that on the guns in-game)...

So you know, that number is a lie! The DPS displayed on the weapon in-game is the base MAX DPS, which would be if the gun (with no amp or enhancers) were to fire it's maximum damage with every shot! This is impossible, so the DPS displayed on weapons in-game is false!

here is the true base DPS comparison for LAW-50 Smuggler & m83 Predator...

The base MAX DPS for m83 Predator is 85.7
The base MAX DPS for LAW-50 Smuggler is 86.7

oh, I see what you are saying... (I was not aware they added that on the guns in-game)...

So you know, that number is a lie! The DPS displayed on the weapon in-game is the base MAX DPS, which would be if the gun (with no amp or enhancers) were to fire it's maximum damage with every shot! This is impossible, so the DPS displayed on weapons in-game is false!

The number may be irrelevant to actual DPS, but people want to know so they know what mayhem category it fits in :)

That number is what the Mayhem events are based on, and that is likely why he is asking.

The number may be irrelevant to actual DPS, but people want to know so they know what mayhem category it fits in :)
That number is what the Mayhem events are based on, and that is likely why he is asking.
ah gotcha! I didn't know that, been away a while! thanks! :beerchug:

EDIT: been reading how the Mayhem events are set up now...
(hopefully this is still accurate)

Cat----hp max----max base dmg/sec
1--------110--------34
2--------125--------48
3--------140--------60
4--------160--------74
5--------175--------82
6--------200--------90
7--------240--------98
8--------280--------104
9--------320--------110
10------9999-------9999

going by this, m83 Predator qualifies for cat 6, but most likely if you have maxed m83 Predator your HP places you in cat 7! You can easily max LAW-50 Smuggler and still compete in cat 6!

Last edited:
Yea but they base competitions and stuff on the DPS that's mentioned on the front page on each weapon, thats why its interesting :p

Yea but they base competitions and stuff on the DPS that's mentioned on the front page on each weapon, thats why its interesting :p

Thanks! I updated the first post! :thumbup:

Back