PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anouncement

Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im sorry for some, but I have decided to host no more events on my land forthwith.

I can play at this too. My land my money get your own. Its also NOT open for discussion.

( Now go play azazels-crypt or something where you will feel right at home.)

My decision is final.

Im done!
    that guy just has a lot too many x chromosomes. so much attention whoring. at this degree id search for a good psychologist to cure his illness

Quote Originally Posted by ippo View Post
    I think lower level players just got upset because neconu's were added to Land Area. I remember they were very hard mob when I was noobier.
    One reason I Think land areas should be reset, is that the latest years land owners has begun with a land area with a certain mob on it, in some times rare, and then they've added a DNA of Another mob that they accidently got their hand of.

One of the first examples I remember was, back in VU9, a land area in far North of Amethera. It was acquired by someone I haven't Heard of before; it felt like a brand new player with lots of Money. The land area was pretty much as far from a teleporter as it could get. It had nice, big, fouls, including a natural spawn. Land owners were holding events there. Then the fouls were depreciated and instead there were fungoids, Another unique spawn. Then, the without a warning, the land owner sudddently also added atrax stalkers into the land area. And a couple of months later land owner sold the land area.

Another thing: As a hunter, I don't like the mix with regen and aggro mobs/high damage on same spot. Ok, now looting system has changed, but in the past it wasn't fun dealing with a mob that's biting your armor continously while you're fighting Another mob that would regen if you stop shooting at it.

Another land area that was a pity: In beginning of missions, there was a daikiba mission. There was one spot at sweat camp that was overhunted, but there also was a land area with nice daikibas. However, the daikiba land area was useless, because it also had argonauts on it (added by land owner). Though the argonauts wasn't a Life hazard and were fewer, they had longer aggro range than the daikibas, so if you tried to hunt daikibas on the land area you would constantly have at least one argonaut on you.

As for mixing Atrox with Neconu for professional players: Let me be wrong with this, but I Think those who hunt/can manage being swarmed by several atrox stalkers, or big neconu, are hunting what they are hunting because of loot composition or "Waves"'; they have gotten where they are because of specific knowledge; having to kill one neconu for each atrox (or other way around) is a waste of loot quality.

The management of land areas is of course the concern of the ´owner´. But, if land area spawns are getting unhuntable, don't ever complain about "unfair competition" if/when MA adds free spawns of the mobs somewhere else, especially if it's being asked for by the players.

I should add, I'm not much of an atrox grinder myself. I can kill one or two for fun if I come across one at a location where I won't be swarmed if I try. And in the past I've been in a few neconu events on the White Island because the land owner was kind'a nice even though those neconus was slightly above my general grinding level. With that, i just want to say, do whatever you like with the land area, as it's not one of *my* favorite mobs. Just that... in some other cases I've felt kind of sad when someone gotten across one very nice and rare DNA, they happen to have a land area and they put the DNA there, together with existing mobs, that way ruining two mobs. (Again, I don't have much feeling for atrox land area; back in VU9 there was like 3-4 Heavy marketed land areas with atrox on them and one of them even had atrox/atrax mix, and neconu was first the Atami land area and then Skalman's land area).
    Last edited by aia; 08-02-2018 at 06:09.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Crystal MJ Diamond
    Images
    He set no vehicles and tp rules that made some people angry and they wrote it on chat.
    But if you can get others people opinion then dont do nothing public.
    Cant stand that drama you always do janitor...
    Ignored

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    BackBone Angelina Praias
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    Im sorry for some, but I have decided to host no more events on my land forthwith.

I can play at this too. My land my money get your own. Its also NOT open for discussion.

( Now go play azazels-crypt or something where you will feel right at home.)

My decision is final.

Im done!
    If you dont know how to run an LA and can't take other's advices or opinions, then don't have an LA.

Quote Originally Posted by BackBone View Post
    If you dont know how to run an LA and can't take other's advices or opinions, then don't have an LA.
    It has happened in the past people have set up land areas for themselves, either for a short period of time (I remember a 9.95% or so tax experience), or with a weird mob setup. Though, in the latter case, I should add that the land owner knew what he was doing.

Star (Jennna Star Mercury) had, back in VU9, a land area with <someting> corral. I don't remember the exact setup, but it was something like merp and longu stalkers. And it was advertised with something like "Where hunters come to hunt and n00bs come to die".

(There is one land grab area I don't (can't) hunt because of the mob mix; Miwak Mountain Pass. I like the big thorifoids, but unfortunately it also has hunge ´thorios´ also. Differnce is that the first one have normal aggro and does "Cold" attack, the other one has long aggro and does impact attack; like 130 dmg/hit. Practically you need a mod or imp fap to hunt there because of that mob mix.)

If I had a land area, I'd probably put huge exosaurs there (stalkers) (and nothing else, except possibly, if I had snable male DNA). I wouldn't expect much people to hunt there though lol.

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

'Destination Unknown'

Maybe later, then.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    I was there yesterday, even got a global. Neconu are nice because the land is flat. With m83 or ml35 they drop dead at your feet. The atrox spawn is a bit annoying. If numbers were turned down a notch and maturity of trox a bit up, I would come back more often. I have trox bronze to finish. So old and up are good for me. I like that there are plenty of neconu. The exarosaur doesnt belong there.

Elite
    Cambuurrinse
    Society
    Craft To Manufacture
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    I was there yesterday, even got a global. Neconu are nice because the land is flat. With m83 or ml35 they drop dead at your feet. The atrox spawn is a bit annoying. If numbers were turned down a notch and maturity of trox a bit up, I would come back more often. I have trox bronze to finish. So old and up are good for me. I like that there are plenty of neconu. The exarosaur doesnt belong there.
    I told him to set atrox to guard or higher for silver mission to but he didnt hear me cuz he crapped to loud

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cambuurrinse View Post
    I told him to set atrox to guard or higher for silver mission to but he didnt hear me cuz he crapped to loud

Last time I ran into a neconu it 1-hit killed me.

There might as well be big trox because no one who wants to hunt small trox wants neconu.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain
    disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels,
    and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks.

People with bipolar disorder experience periods of unusually intense
    emotion, changes in sleep patterns and activity levels, and unusual
    behaviors. These distinct periods are called “mood episodes.” Mood
    episodes are drastically different from the moods and behaviors that are
    typical for the person. Extreme changes in energy, activity, and sleep
    go along with mood episodes.

People with bipolar disorder may also misuse alcohol or drugs, have
    relationship problems, or perform poorly in school or at work. Family,
    friends and people experiencing symptoms may not recognize these
    problems as signs of a major mental illness such as bipolar disorder.

OP needs to see his physician.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast