Uber: Lost My Uber Cherry

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
Finally after 12 years and 3 months of watching everyone post here , it comes to me.

I would like to say thank you to Shoshii for selling me the lucky Corrosive chip that as a finisher has given me some great luck. Also would like to thank hijacker for selling me his level VII MF amp which now has helped me step up my game.

I'll be back.

Finally after 12 years and 3 months of watching everyone post here , it comes to me.

I would like to say thank you to Shoshii for selling me the lucky Corrosive chip that as a finisher has given me some great luck. Also would like to thank hijacker for selling me his level VII MF amp which now has helped me step up my game.

I'll be back.

awesome onwards and upwards to infinty and beyond

It's about time! ;)

Nice one mate!

Super gratz !

Shoshii mentioned again with an Über. Do i see a pattern here? :scratch2:

Gratz Bones!

Congrats! It is about time :)

No longer skilling melee?
Some of my earliest memories in game was looking up to you as a great melee skiller.
Maybe it was just first impressions that always stuck with me though?

Congrats! It is about time :)

No longer skilling melee?
Some of my earliest memories in game was looking up to you as a great melee skiller.
Maybe it was just first impressions that always stuck with me though?

Never hit the uber plateau in melee , I stopped at level 50 in Brawler to complete the journey to Force Merge in MF.

That end of that journey is closing in and I hope to return to the powerfist and unlock Commando with it.

Thanks for the kind words : )

Big Gratz m8 it was about time then i say :D
Well deserved for sure :yay:

Well guess that amp giving you better loot than it gave me lol!

Nice!

Gratz Bones! :yay:

I have to say that loot looks mighty nice after seeing boatloads of shrapnel. I like it. :wtg:

Shoshii mentioned again with an Über. Do i see a pattern here? :scratch2:

Gratz Bones!

Agreed , Shoshii is a lucky charm for sure.

Gratz!

Long live Skillin Villains!!!

We ain't all dead...yet.

Well guess that amp giving you better loot than it gave me lol!

Well im on currently on a after hof dry spell , but the amp is quite lovely , ty again.

Wow Gratz Bones, I am surprised you have never got a Uber HOF all this time.
Hope the HOF wave stays on you buddy.

-AvalonRychmon

Ty Lize : )

Ty Avalon , yes i was trying not to waver or get discouraged. Hopefully the floodgates are open.

Back