Songkra Valley Lucky 7's Event - Hunting

event sound super good , gl with it

Indeed gonna give it a shot... or two. Good to see some events up directly after sale :thumbup:

Gratz to dutch fluske mooren for completing the Mutated Beladoth Achievement Award and winning 777 PEDs.

Mutated Beladoth Figurine dutch fluske mooren Fri, 03 Aug 2018 21:44:00

Last edited:
I was just informed by Ionut xHyper Manuel that he has looted Animal Spleen from Mutated Beladoth Prowlers and Stalkers. I will be turning up one Mutated Beladoth DNA to max maturity for approximately 1 week to test this out. Stalkers hit hard, 4000 HP and 160 DMG, so I don expect this to be anything permanent. In the mean time, come join in on this rare opportunity to hunt Mutated Beladoth Stalkers. There may even be an All Time High here!!! :D

Thanks Ionut xHyper Manuel for the awesome info.

Last edited:
I hate mixed spawns different mobs and can`t understand when la owners do so. I am one in it?

Nice event!

I was just informed by Ionut xHyper Manuel that he has looted Animal Spleen from Mutated Beladoth Prowlers and Stalkers. I will be turning up one Mutated Beladoth DNA to max maturity for approximately 1 week to test this out. Stalkers hit hard, 4000 HP and 160 DMG, so I don expect this to be anything permanent. In the mean time, come join in on this rare opportunity to hunt Mutated Beladoth Stalkers. There may even be an All Time High here!!! :D

Thanks Ionut xHyper Manuel for the awesome info.

I can confirm that Mutated Beladoth Prowler and Stalker do drop Animal Spleen Oil regularly. Out of approximately 500 PEDs cycled, I was able to loot 85 PEDs of Animal Spleen Oil, which included 45 PEDs from one global. I was going to leave the max maturity for 1 week but the universe is not ready for these fearsome creatures to spawn. Until the universe is ready, Mutated Beladoth Prowlers and Stalkers will cease to exist. Maturity has been restored to previous settings.

Last edited:
Gratz!!! May I have some more plz...

Ionut xHyper Manuel Mutated Otorugi Alpha 2 205 PED Wed, 08 Aug 2018 16:19:44

Last edited:
Another HOF posted, another 27 PEDs won. Gratz!

Alex Raynex morre Mutated Otorugi Guardian 325 PED Sat, 04 Aug 2018 22:13:00

Last edited:
I apoligize to all Songkra Valley hunters for the next day or two. A good long time mate stopped by to hunt on the LA and I have turned up the maturity to max again for both Mutated Beladoth and Mutated Otorugi. He will be hunting with the awesome LR-60. Please check out his stream at https://www.twitch.tv/nelson86u. Thanks!

Last edited:
I was thinking about trying your LA and this event after migration finishes, but reading about your constant changing of the maturity is very off-putting.

If you want to attract people who will come, and stay, I would suggest you pick a maturity and stick to it.

Have to agree with previous poster there.

Always liked area and the mobs on it. Only left when Ark loot was switched off late 2017 (after someone hit 40k).
5dolla had it about right with mature to guardian.

Even your recent change from young/old to guard/oa has priced me out already unfortunately. Only returned to ark to hunt at songkra. Back to calypso now.

Is there any way to have 2 spawns on your la with different mats?

I was thinking about trying your LA and this event after migration finishes, but reading about your constant changing of the maturity is very off-putting.

If you want to attract people who will come, and stay, I would suggest you pick a maturity and stick to it.

Have to agree with previous poster there.

Always liked area and the mobs on it. Only left when Ark loot was switched off late 2017 (after someone hit 40k).
5dolla had it about right with mature to guardian.

Even your recent change from young/old to guard/oa has priced me out already unfortunately. Only returned to ark to hunt at songkra. Back to calypso now.

Is there any way to have 2 spawns on your la with different mats?

Thanks for the input guys! I've owned Songkra Valley just a little under a month now and this is my first LA. As with any new "toys" you get in life, you want to play with it and learn all as much as you can about it. Fortunately for me migration is in full swing and I've had the opportunity to play and learn about Songkra Valley without too much effect on the Lucky 7's Event. I will be posting a lessons learned from this first month and would love the hear any feedback, good and bad, about it.

Please be assured though that as migration comes to an end, Songkra Valley will become a stable LA to hunt on. No more last minute changes to maturity or density. Also the maturity will be changed back later tonight in time for this weekends HSL event.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that turning up the maturity may have caused.

Last edited:
As with any new "toys" you get in life, you want to play with it and learn all as much as you can about it.

Certainly understand that notion. I probably couldn't resist either.

Having said that...please do try to ask advice from people in the know regarding impact on loot from sudden ups n downs in your maturity settings.

Maybe it's just one more superstitious voodoo spell i got into my head but i've experienced it more than once that going up then down again (big jumps from almost lowest to highest back to almost lowest) had totally erased any chance of good returns for some time.

Actually I had good luck on max maturities per my hunting logs but as I've said to several folks, the good loots on these mobs are between Old and Guardian.

before i start the event also can we stick on one maturity ? not be changed left and right .So what maturity should i expect from your land next weekend ?

before i start the event also can we stick on one maturity ? not be changed left and right .So what maturity should i expect from your land next weekend ?

Hi Alina, thanks for your concern. I have set the maturity to spawn per the recommended settings from the previous owner. Currently, dial sits right in the middle to between spawning Mutated Beladoth Provider (Lvl 34) and Guardian (Lvl 38). There will be some Old (Lvl 31) and Dominate (Lvl 42) to spawn at this setting also, which is something I can not control. Mutated Otorugi is also set to spawn similar level mobs - between Lvl 31 and Lvl 41.
Actually I had good luck on max maturities per my hunting logs but as I've said to several folks, the good loots on these mobs are between Old and Guardian.

As for maturity change I plan on keeping the maturity at this setting for the foreseeable future. Please see my previous post below.
Thanks for the input guys! I've owned Songkra Valley just a little under a month now and this is my first LA. As with any new "toys" you get in life, you want to play with it and learn all as much as you can about it. Fortunately for me migration is in full swing and I've had the opportunity to play and learn about Songkra Valley without too much effect on the Lucky 7's Event. I will be posting a lessons learned from this first month and would love the hear any feedback, good and bad, about it.

Please be assured though that as migration comes to an end, Songkra Valley will become a stable LA to hunt on. No more last minute changes to maturity or density. Also the maturity will be changed back later tonight in time for this weekends HSL event.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that turning up the maturity may have caused.

Last edited:
Just another day, just another HOF for Ionut xHyper Manuel. Gratz!

Ionut xHyper Manuel Mutated Otorugi Guardian 524 PED Sun, 12 Aug 2018 13:02:13

Last edited:
Some brief lessons learned from my first month after purchasing Songkra Valley. Just want to make it short and to the point to get as much feedback as possible.

Mob Maturity
It is not possible to have a set mob maturity spawn to please everyone.

Currently, Songkra Valley is set to low-mid maturity spawns (Lvl 31 to Lvl 42). I’ve had some request to set one DNA to a higher maturity spawn but I think that would throw off the mob balance. I would consider this if demand is high enough but it’s not good to be hunting low-mid level mobs and then suddenly get 1 hit killed by a Stalker.

What do you think about the current maturity and what would you like to see in the future?

Mixed Creatures
I purchased Songkra Valley with two unique creatures set on the LA – Mutated Beladoth and Mutated Otorugi. I’ve thought about destroying one of these two to have a single creature LA.

Pros: More consistent loot drop type, ability to complete missions faster, reduced fertilizer costs.
Con: There may not ever be another Mutated Beladoth or Mutated Otorugi again.

If this did happen I would likely destroy the Mutated Otorugi DNA. Mutated Beladoth has better loot drops, better mission rewards, and the name just sounds more cool.

Should I destroy the Mutated Otorugi DNA?

LA Weekend Events
Songkra Saturday HSL Events will be held every Saturday from 1900 – 2300 MA Time. It is set to 4 hours long to allow everyone the convenience of being able to compete when they are available to. I also believe the total prize of 500 PEDs plus random items would make it a fun event to compete in.

Is 1900 – 2300 a good time to host the event?
Is 4 hours too long of an event?
Would you pay a registration fee of 50 PEDs to compete in a 5K PED event?

Please post any questions, comments, and suggestions you have or come up with to help Songkra Valley become the best LA on Arkadia.

Last edited:
i think thats a good idea to remove them, they has lower average mu than Beladoth

Is 1900 – 2300 a good time to host the event?
yes

Is 4 hours too long of an event?
yes, 2 hours would be perfect, max 3

Would you pay a registration fee of 50 PEDs to compete in a 5K PED event?
Personally me - not, i am not so lucky to hit big, but you will find ppl who will pay that fee.

Mixed Creatures
I purchased Songkra Valley with two unique creatures set on the LA – Mutated Beladoth and Mutated Otorugi. I’ve thought about destroying one of these two to have a single creature LA.

Pros: More consistent loot drop type, ability to complete missions faster, reduced fertilizer costs.
Con: There may not ever be another Mutated Beladoth or Mutated Otorugi again.

If this did happen I would likely destroy the Mutated Otorugi DNA. Mutated Beladoth has better loot drops, better mission rewards, and the name just sounds more cool.

Woah, couldn't it just be removed until a new home is found?

Yes, prefer the beladoth too but did i get this right? Only way to remove Otorugi is to actually destroy the only DNA out there? There is a possibility that Mutated Otorugi would go extinct?

If that would be the end result then I'd rather live with them being there.

I mean, hell, wouldn't it borderline the unethical to simply make 'em go extinct out of slight inconvenience?

Seems wrong to delete the dna, could try just dragging slider to min on numbers/maturity first assuming most people are wanting beladoth would make them nothing more than an occasioanl minor inconvinience.

yeah please don't destroy the DNA, just put maturity and numbers to minimum.

Thanks for the feedback so far. I guess even in a game it would be morally unethical to kill off a creature forever just like in real life. I do like the idea of setting Mutated Otorugi to its minimum settings. This will still keep them alive and will only cause a minor nuisance for hunters. If more players support this idea, I will do it. Keep the feedbacks coming in.

Last edited:

Absolutely not, at least as long as it's a unique spawn. If you don't feel it's adding to the LA (and I for one generally prefer to hunt a single mob) then just keep it fully minimised so it's as non-intrusive as possible, and won't cost you any fertiliser. That way you can bring it back any time you want. You could, for example, try it the other way round in future, with minimised Beladoth and dense Otorugi.

There has always been a problem on Arkadia, since they released the LAs, that there are too few of them for the number of DNAs available, which unfortunately means either doubling up mobs or not using the DNA at all, neither of which are ideal. It's bad design that won't be remedied until more LAs are available, and I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

Thanks for the feedback so far. I guess even in a game it would be morally unethical to kill off a creature forever just like in real life. I do like the idea of setting Mutated Otorugi to its minimum settings. This will still keep them alive and will only cause a minor nuisance for hunters. If more players support this idea, I will do it. Keep the feedbacks coming in.

As I suggested in the thread on Ark forums, Set to minimum and maybe quarterly alternate which of the two DNAs is the active one. This would give us the chance to work on both missions and also to see if maybe different maturities of the different DNA has different loots.

why you care so much when a noob cries about the maturity ? he wont even hunt there enough

Most players seems to be in agreement, in forum and in-game, about having a single creature LA. I will not destroy the Mutated Otorugi DNA and will instead be unlocking the Numbers and Maturity slider at the end of the week; allowing the number and maturity of Mutated Otorugi the decrease naturally throughout the next few weeks. Anyone who wishes to complete any remaining Mutated Otorugi mission will still have some time to do so before they fall to minimum settings.

Last edited:
It is a mistake to destroy any DNA on arkadia.

One thing i learned is to not tinker with settings at the whim of the next hunter passerby. You will go broke. Set them at the best possible loot settings and what maturities has the best comfort to grind.

Back