Selling: ziplex p160 finder (most uberish finder)

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
hello, i sell this tool at its full tt pm me offers. (tt may get lower overtime if i gonna use it.
current tt is full

this is like a level 12 amp finder but without amp. so u surely save alot markup compared to level 12 amps

level 12 amp mu is +55 for each amp and has 17 uses,

i am not sure about decay, but if it has 1300 uses as i seen in another post. u can use 76 level 12 amp savings with it

76x55ped saving 4100ped and with that u can even amp this nice finder

pm me offers here pm and ingame, if i like it i take it

Last edited:
Sounds good, got a pic of the stats?

no sorry, i donno how to add pictures, its 8 ped enmatter 16ped of probes on ore 24 treasure, full tt level 35 55,2 meter range 700meter depth

Last edited:
Where did you find the info it's like a level 12?
When I did the maths I came to the conclusion it was more of a level 5 amplifier, not 12.
Comparing it to a finder that uses 30 probes each ore drop.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?257702-Efficiency-scale-of-Mining-Amplifiers
(Feel free to correct me)

Since I don't see any starting bid I'd like to offer TT+1000 Ped.

Kindest regards, Azgal

This finder uses 8ped enmater 16ped or. So 15 and 15 ped is decay of lvl 12 15+1 but i dont care. 1k way to low ty for offer no sb

Where did you find the info it's like a level 12?
When I did the maths I came to the conclusion it was more of a level 5 amplifier, not 12.
Comparing it to a finder that uses 30 probes each ore drop.

Lvl 5 amp drop is 4ped/try on regular finder. So 80probes this one is 160probes, so not compareable t
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?257702-Efficiency-scale-of-Mining-Amplifiers
(Feel free to correct me)

Since I don't see any starting bid I'd like to offer TT+1000 Ped.

Kindest regards Azgal

Lvl 5 amp is 3 on regular finder 2+1 this one is 160probes
Without amp so 15ped+1 compared to regular

This finder uses 8ped enmater 16ped or. So 15 and 15 ped is decay of lvl 12 15+1 but i dont care. 1k way to low ty for offer no sb

If you don't want people to come in and offer a low starting bid then stop fishing, and don't be a dick and put a starting bid up.

Otherwise, expect low offers and be willing to consider them.

Consider this a bump

If you don't want people to come in and offer a low starting bid then stop fishing, and don't be a dick and put a starting bid up.

Otherwise, expect low offers and be willing to consider them.

Consider this a bump

U am to mature to reply i even thanked for the offer so..

Back