any ideas??

Kingu

Provider
Society
The Unit
Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
hey i would like to hear whats a common accepted value on a level 12 fully feed [Eudoracell Pet] if anyone knows :)

probably not a lot til level 32 when the higher level passive buff is available...

but even then probably not so much since similar level of acceleration can easily be reached with webshop armor and a maze hammer.

another splendid useful post from mastermesh

not useful at all to mastermesh as the webshop armor and the maze is the only thing this said person runs around with doing nothing in game..

others who have an armor other than webshop, and a gun other than the stupid maze (i.e, while hunting) does know that what mastermesh just said has 0 value.

a level 1 eudoracell has been seen to sell for 200-300 ped here on the forums when searching for eudoracell

that should give something to go on

another splendid useful post from mastermesh

not useful at all to mastermesh as the webshop armor and the maze is the only thing this said person runs around with doing nothing in game..

others who have an armor other than webshop, and a gun other than the stupid maze (i.e, while hunting) does know that what mastermesh just said has 0 value.

a level 1 eudoracell has been seen to sell for 200-300 ped here on the forums when searching for eudoracell

that should give something to go on

hmm not that useless.. With the webshop armor and a speed ring you can still back pedal while hunting.
Helps for me on osseo, drop them dead before they reach you (no protection from armor needed)
Furthermore you can get a ruby kanin for 40 ish ped, which has the same first level of acceleration.
So it starts getting value only when the second level of acceleration is reached, which was what Mastermesh said. (apart from the maze hammer comment, which was kindof useless for a hunter)

Back