PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Thread: any ideas??

Mature
    Society
    Cult of the Skull

any ideas??

hey i would like to hear whats a common accepted value on a level 12 fully feed [Eudoracell Pet] if anyone knows

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    probably not a lot til level 32 when the higher level passive buff is available...

Pet name Buff type Strength En/h Lev req Cost to unlock
    Eudoracell Pet Focus - Increase Generation +20% 59.00 10 4.00 ped + 20 Essence + 1 Rare Essence
    Eudoracell Acceleration +14% 40.00 21 25.00 ped + 150 Essence + 2 Rare Essence
    Eudoracell Acceleration +18% 70.00 32 40.00 ped + 175 Essence + 2 Rare Essence

but even then probably not so much since similar level of acceleration can easily be reached with webshop armor and a maze hammer.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edgewise
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    probably not a lot til level 32 when the higher level passive buff is available...

but even then probably not so much since similar level of acceleration can easily be reached with webshop armor and a maze hammer.

another splendid useful post from mastermesh

not useful at all to mastermesh as the webshop armor and the maze is the only thing this said person runs around with doing nothing in game..

others who have an armor other than webshop, and a gun other than the stupid maze (i.e, while hunting) does know that what mastermesh just said has 0 value.

a level 1 eudoracell has been seen to sell for 200-300 ped here on the forums when searching for eudoracell

that should give something to go on
    If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LangeTobias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    another splendid useful post from mastermesh

not useful at all to mastermesh as the webshop armor and the maze is the only thing this said person runs around with doing nothing in game..

others who have an armor other than webshop, and a gun other than the stupid maze (i.e, while hunting) does know that what mastermesh just said has 0 value.

a level 1 eudoracell has been seen to sell for 200-300 ped here on the forums when searching for eudoracell

that should give something to go on
    hmm not that useless.. With the webshop armor and a speed ring you can still back pedal while hunting.
    Helps for me on osseo, drop them dead before they reach you (no protection from armor needed)
    Furthermore you can get a ruby kanin for 40 ish ped, which has the same first level of acceleration.
    So it starts getting value only when the second level of acceleration is reached, which was what Mastermesh said. (apart from the maze hammer comment, which was kindof useless for a hunter)