Suggestion: boards

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
Since we have trees and tools to chop trees.
Could all boards that drop from mobs be moved to tree chopping? :D

Replace the board on mobs by other MU stuff ofc.

yes, good idea, that would make sense. :wise:

Technically shrapnel has 101% mu. Be careful what u ask for.

terrible idea. Specially when boards are finally having some MU again. you want them to be TT stuff?

You seem to be confusing MA with some company that uses logic. :confused:

Miners can discover>> buried treasure such as vases, weapons, artworks - ok buried caches I guess that works

Hunters may get >> containers, armour, weapons, clothing, masks, shopkeepers, make-up as well as ores and wood surely mobs should just drop skin, bone, oils if we want logic

Crafters - don't get sotos they just get BP drops. Surely if you can truly craft then creating something different would logically happen, the best they can hope for is a gemstone (mostly TT food) instead of the residue they can actually use

by this logic we should ofc be getting vehicle parts from trees lol

Oh and btw yes I craft, but am not crying about craft loot as I also hunt and mine. Just saying don't be trying to get MA to look at loot logically else half the stuff we need may disappear and never be seen again, or conversely flood the market and crash the price, :dunno: how many pink lipsticks do we need anyway ??

terrible idea. Specially when boards are finally having some MU again. you want them to be TT stuff?

They do not need to be dropping from every click on every tree. Rename 'moonleaf' to 'generic', make it drop, say, 99% of the time, but once in a while you'd get something else.

No, just changing the furniture crafting chain from:
Hunters buy weapon > kill mobs > sell boards to crafters > crafters craft furniture

to:
hunters buy weapons/miners buy mining stuff > kill mobs/mine > sell stuff to crafters > crafters make chopping tools > crafters sell chopping tool to choppers > choppers chop trees > choppers sell stuff to crafters > crafters make furniture

ofc, since the terratech tools don't need any hunted materials at all, their 4-8 BPs should be reworked to include some hunted materials, example, by replacing the ingots on the BPs by animal oil and/or other stuff.

As it goes for board MU, as Haruto already said, simply make the high MU ones rare.

Also, currently only time when it's worthwhile doing chopping is when housing expansions happen, this way chopping may be worthwhile year around.

No, not at all just oils and skins.
You'd be surprised what can be found in stomachs of big animals

just some examples:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6845851/shark-week-weird-things-eat-stomach/
https://www.ranker.com/list/weird-things-in-animal-stomachs/nathan-gibson

Lol...at least full armour sets can (in theory) be looted from big mobs :)

Aaaand..... more lootable items could be added to the game if we wanted realism! Link to Foreign paper, but understanding the text isn't really necessary... :wtg:

https://www.andalsnes-avis.no/nyheter/article9491845.ece

Lol...at least full armour sets can (in theory) be looted from big mobs :)

Aaaand..... more lootable items could be added to the game if we wanted realism! Link to Foreign paper, but understanding the text isn't really necessary... :wtg:

https://www.andalsnes-avis.no/nyheter/article9491845.ece

yeah, that dildo was also mentioned in the second link I posted ;)

But yeah, it would make perfect sense.
Atrox eats hunter. So everything that hunter carries could be looted from that atrox.
Not just skins and oils

LOL don´t come with loot logics in videogames, in 99% of all games, there is no logic nor realism in loots :)

since so much overhauling is done atm, can we have this finally?

Really? Revive naked and lose all you own? Just about everything I have on me is extremelly valuable. :eyecrazy:

I suspect you meant loot or stackables only. Like Lootable PVP.

It's okay I am pretty sure we could clean you out better than an Atrox could ;)

I'd rather keep diversity of sources, but yes, loot needs rebalancing pretty badly.... but it needs to be rebalanced by someone who can do it well :scratch2::laugh: so no, I'd rather ask MA to focus on creating uses for loots, and putting the ingredients for old bps back into the loot pool. Oh and opals.

I'd rather keep diversity of sources, but yes, loot needs rebalancing pretty badly.... but it needs to be rebalanced by someone who can do it well :scratch2::laugh: so no, I'd rather ask MA to focus on creating uses for loots, and putting the ingredients for old bps back into the loot pool. Oh and opals.

hmm, always feels kinda silly to me having to loot & sell several hundred or thousand ped of animal oils, components etc. just because 50-100TT of boards are needed... the supply of hunted materials could go down a bit if boards get moved from mobs to trees, upping hunting MUs. Imo.

that they should bring back ingredients for old BPs and the old bps is a different topic, btw i don't get why they did remove shear & bulltac bps in the first place.

Back