Info: Sick of migration? Watch some old Quasar hofs

Call that a big ass mob?

(Yeah I was there :cool: )

It is awesome but also mildly depressing when I view gameplay footage:
Watching a group of people standing still, firing on auto, who keep on firing in the air after the mob is dead highlights why I play so rarely. It's not only the graphics and functions (even if that IS a bit of an obstacle to pull people into the game) but certain bloated hp mobs with too high regen or a guy standing still with a big gun while someone heals them and only the gunner gets hit by the mob.

Mind, I was grumbling about updated graphics too, perfectly happy with the awkward old stuff :laugh:

Watching a group of people standing still, firing on auto, who keep on firing in the air after the mob is dead highlights why I play so rarely. It's not only the graphics and functions (even if that IS a bit of an obstacle to pull people into the game) but certain bloated hp mobs with too high regen or a guy standing still with a big gun while someone heals them and only the gunner gets hit by the mob.

Mind, I was grumbling about updated graphics too, perfectly happy with the awkward old stuff :laugh:

Agree. Game really needs an overhaul, gameplay is really getting dated.

The money aspect keeps it alive.

Universe? Virtual life? Space? Combat?

Watch out for Star Citizen, Might almost kill this game once it comes out

Yea thats why i just make compilation of hofs in my normal videos.
But streaming seems to grav some peoples attention but i recon that has more to do with interactions then actual gameplay.
Would say its spilt into 3 groups, the diehards who watch gameplay only, the chatters (since its slow gameplay a streamer can make so much more interactions then action gameplay) and the viewers who are intressed in the money aspect (same person who can rail poker games or enjoy "storage hunters" on tv)

If you want some gameplay i got some pk videos at channel.

Still want the graphics back to how they used to be?

No no no....... :silly2:

Where are the new videos? or game still unplayable :( ?

[video=youtube;EwAu4IC-VqA]

No no no....... :silly2:

:yup::laugh:
Not at all but I wouldn't mind the regen to be back where it was!

Back