FYI: Star Gazing TV - Jenna Star Mercury's Twitch Stream (Episode V)

Online for some Entropia, then some PUBG

Online shooting some robots!

Online at twitch.tv/stargazing

Online :) Mulciber ofc

Online soon :)

Live for the show :)

PUBG today Entropia Tomorrow

Working on top 1000 squads ranking and preparing for easter mayhem.

Online for a bit :)

Bump it up for mayhem

Back for some Mayhem.

Thirsty for more.

Grinding again.

Closing out in style

Live.

My Fellow Entropians,

This will not be your typical Entropia stream. I have a long delayed announcement of real life events as well as ways we can maybe be a part of the world’s effort to battle the dreadful pandemic which has consumed our daily lives.

If you come to EU to seek an outlet and break from real life, this stream will not provide that. I understand the feeling of needing an outlet from what is happening around us; I as much as anyone have experience in the realm of relieving social anxiety via gaming – it is a great place to do so. I would urge you to tune in as this stream will be dedicated to what is happening around us. If nothing else, you’ll get to feel the sense that you are at least trying to help with the ongoing issues associated with COVID-19.

There will still be the typical smart-ass comments and jargon on stream. We’ll likely still have the standard trolling by certain members. I urge that you forgive them as they are as needed input wise as the rest of us in the fight (their humor can often help in its own twisted way).

Thank you and I hope you are all staying healthy, both mentally and physically.

Star

Been a long time since I was online with stream. I did shoot in Entropia recently a bit for Xmas with Da. Playing another game Friday nights but may do some EU sometime in the not so distant future.

Doing a bit of PUBG, planned to play some EU someday in the future but not today.

A blast from the past!! I'll watch for sure :D

the Noobs have missed thier Messiah ;)

/

Last edited:
Back