Entropia Traders United

aka_fr0st

Guardian
Society
Wildd3amons
Serena Sandy Mirelli
I am excited to announce that Entropia Traders United is officially launched. :eyecrazy:

SERVICE WILL RUN FREE UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!
Read below for further details!

So what is it?! Shortly, it is a platform that brings seller and buyers together. We all know how complicated selling and buying things can be sometimes and also time-consuming. What we'll try and succeed is make it easier for people to reach their costumers.

So EU Traders will be a platform where shop owners (malls, complexes like Omegaton, Medusa etc), people that have shopkeepers on estates or apartments etc, will have their space to advertise their stuff (items, resources, you name it). This will eliminate the hassle of running around the universe looking for stuff which can be very time consuming and also will allow sellers to attract costumers easier by having a platform where their stuff is always on display.

You can check the early state of the platform by visiting https://eutraders.weebly.com/
This is subject to change and as and IF we get more people onto this platform i am considering transferring to an account based system and improving as we go along.

So how much will it cost?! For starters, the first 5 people with shops, estates etc from each planet will have a month of free advertising with 20 rows to fill in (it will be table based and each row is yours to customize as long as the structure remains the same so you can have multiple items/row - so you can basicaly have unlimited items advertised; also open to suggestions). Before opening a shop you will also have a short description where people can see what they can find in your shop (items, resources, clothes etc) and also the location of your shop. After the first month the service will have a flat fee of 4 - 6 peds / month depending on how long the subscription is (1-3 months). The price is subject to change as we get more people onto this; the more we get the cheaper it will be.

Until 5 slots for Calypso, 5 slots for Arkadia and 5 slots for FOMA, Rock and other planets are occupied, THE SERVICE WILL RUN FOR FREE!

Every 3 shops that apply together (or maybe you own 3 shops) get a discount of 30% no matter the subscription choice.

Refer a friend get 20% off first month or 30% off 3 month subscription.

Anyone who is interested in this will need to contact me at entropiatraders@yahoo.com and send me an excel table preferably or list of the stuff they want to advertise and also for how long. Please include your avatar name in the email or contact me in-game.

Check https://eutraders.weebly.com/calypso-shops.html and https://eutraders.weebly.com/example-a-shop.html to see what the format will be.

For other details/suggestions contact me in-game, pcf or at the provided email adress.
Cheers! :yay:

Last edited:
Good luck with your new initiative , I hope it is successful.

reduced the flat fee for subscriptions. also added FREE PERIOD for first shops until a milestone is reached!

people ask me about item points; YOU CAN HAVE UNLIMITED ITEMS ADVERTISED / SHOP ! the structure will be 20-25 rows but u can combine items on the same row however you like as long as the structure remains the same!

so i see people are either unsure exactly what this is and how it will work: this is a platform where people have listings of items that are available for buyers to buy on the spot (malls, shopping districts, shopkeepers on private estates etc). think of it as a shopping front, a window where people can see your goods all the time without the need to run in the universe looking for stuff which can be time consuming if it's a lot of shops that will eventually join this.
with that in mind, here is my new idea until the end of the year:
LET'S MAKE IT A FREE SERVICE UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR! until it and if it's get popularity and then we'll see what's next! :yay:

Back