lol altcoins

Atrax

Prowler
Mutant Atrax Stalker
Who's watching the altcoin markets get flushed?

Lot's of BTC is consolidating I'm biting my nails.

Big pump?

Flash-crash for a panic-grab and then pump?

I just don't see hard consolidation at this level.

I know there's a few players watching what do you think :scratch:

Last edited:
From what I understand there are two schools of thought,

It is going to go down, but if it doesn't go down it will go up!

It is going to go up, but if it doesn't go up it will go down!

Reactions: Mac
From what I understand there are two schools of thought,

I'm expecting a rise but see it as temporary/pumped to cash out the recent alcoin dumping. Then BTC settling to consolidate, a bit lower.

There's been a bit of movement including a bunch of USDT issue helping to hold the price over 6k.

LOL @ the quotes it's all true.

31279528_311280582737411_9002148463395209216_n.jpg

Well at least Deeptoken is holding its value.

Well at least Deeptoken is holding its value.

Some other altcoins could use this lesson.

Don't want people pushing your price down?

Sell them the coin but don't let them have it :laugh:

I'm more worried about housing market in my area since I put my shack on the market and now all I see are "HOUSING PRICES CRASHING FOREVER RITE NAO!!!" articles :laugh:

Who's watching the altcoin markets get flushed?

Lot's of BTC is consolidating I'm biting my nails.

Big pump?

Flash-crash for a panic-grab and then pump?

I just don't see hard consolidation at this level.

I know there's a few players watching what do you think :scratch:

Lower bottoms, lower peaks.
It's been a downward trend since the 20k peak.
Clearly a sign not to jump a board!

You have to be blind not to see that.

I'm more worried about housing market in my area since I put my shack on the market and now all I see are "HOUSING PRICES CRASHING FOREVER RITE NAO!!!" articles :laugh:

It's pretty hard to get paid writing Nothing Much Is Happening In X articles.

Therefore, most of the time any X is either "soaring" or "crashing".

Lower bottoms, lower peaks.
It's been a downward trend since the 20k peak.
Clearly a sign not to jump a board!

You have to be blind not to see that.

There's a bottom :)

Looks like that wasn't it though. Nice bounce this morning.

It's pretty hard to get paid writing Nothing Much Is Happening In X articles.

Therefore, most of the time any X is either "soaring" or "crashing".

LMAO Haruto sooooo true.

isnt it obvious? i mean who has the big money? the big players. do the big players buy yet, without regulation and etf? no they dont. so what do they do? they go and short the shit out of the market via margin trades. when the etf goes through they stop the shorting and buy the shit out of the market. thats quite obvious

isnt it obvious? i mean who has the big money? the big players. do the big players buy yet, without regulation and etf? no they dont. so what do they do? they go and short the shit out of the market via margin trades. when the etf goes through they stop the shorting and buy the shit out of the market. thats quite obvious

Fair enough, in regards to bitcoin.

There's literally hundreds of coins trading though, and moving money in and out of bitcoin is easily as lucrative as waiting for the next big BTC pump.

Tens of coins down 10 - 50% yesterday and bouncing as far as 20% back up. All while those big players work to consolidate BTC (for some reason) over 6k.

I'm too worried for the falling knives though I only caught the bounce in a couple markets where I already have buyback orders. In january, I was 90% certain we'd be under 5k/BTC in July. Now it's mid-august and nowhere near.

It's fun to watch :laugh:

High priced consolidation makes me wonder if there's going to be a pump for all those BTC scraped out of hundreds of altcoin markets this week.

Market shake out along with ico project people panic selling. Not much out of the norm really. While the market shake out is happening, the index funds are being established. Coincidence?

Back