Vodkas house renovations the past 18 months

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
As said in the other thread ive been busy, too busy too keep up with this game.
Im glad i pulled this off and too me it feel like an ATH.
It was hard work and long nights but i feel blessed that we managed to do this without mayor fights or financial worries, progress been slow but we been doing most of the work our self.

Part 1

Part 2, its uploaded on 2nd page too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tW5Ftm8Hw&feature=youtu.be

Video is in swedish but total spend been about 300 000 PED tho only showing 1/3 in this one

Last edited:
Very nice m8 good job :D

Very nice, Hofs and this kind of stuff get me excited in life. Looks like quite a bit of work overall, but turned out great. Great that the kids are involved, this kind of exposure to how things are made with hard work is invaluable.

Very nice, Hofs and this kind of stuff get me excited in life. Looks like quite a bit of work overall, but turned out great. Great that the kids are involved, this kind of exposure to how things are made with hard work is invaluable.

Just to clarify ; thats a loaner child :D
He didn't mind getting dirty tho, grabbed a hammer and started smashing walls was so entertaing he hardly spoke for 2 hours.

Some great work.

Didn't care for the kitchen backdrop.

Good video!

There's a series on UK TV called 'Grand Designs' that has run for many years, I don't know if you are aware of it or ever watched it.

Looks like you are already doing it though! :thumbup:

Nicely done!

:thumbup:

Very very nice! Lots of work for sure but so worth it! :yay:

Really great work done, but is it full house or part? Would be to see few photos from outside!

Gratz and thanks for sharing. Very motivational.

Really great work done, but is it full house or part? Would be to see few photos from outside!

Thanks for the good word, no this is just 3 rooms, ive finshed 3 rooms more i will make 2nd video with shortly thats also included in the cost.

Awesome work!

could do that for 260 :). just kidding. Great job you did downthere.

Impressive work! I did similar 15 years ago and avoided all tools ever since but now i might have rested enough to start some new project :smash:

Great inspiration to see what youve accomplished.

Impressive work! I did similar 15 years ago and avoided all tools ever since but now i might have rested enough to start some new project :smash:

Great inspiration to see what youve accomplished.

Good job! Lots of "sweat equity" there :)

Same here, I did major remodel about 15 years ago too, and just currently replaced all HVAC and insulation, someone broke in and stole all my tools, so I'm done remodeling.

https://jlcollinsnh.com/2013/05/29/why-your-house-is-a-terrible-investment/

:laugh:

Thanks for all the praise, itpushed me to edit up the next video in a marathon session so here it comes.

Ignored the 3rd room tho since it needs some more woodwork to be considered finshed

Reactions: Mac
Been there, done that :)
Enjoy a few more months (read years) of work.. but atleast you'll be good for the next 30+ years beside painting :laugh:

EDIT : what year was it build?

Been there, done that :)
Enjoy a few more months (read years) of work.. but atleast you'll be good for the next 30+ years beside painting :laugh:

EDIT : what year was it build?

In sweden they started registering houses at 1909 so that was the offical date but like today us masons send a message to the future in form of coins in the walls.
bQbwce

The big part is 1875 the kitchen and bathroom sections is 1890
Link to coins
https://ibb.co/bQbwce

In sweden they started registering houses at 1909 so that was the offical date but like today us masons send a message to the future in form of coins in the walls.
bQbwce

The big part is 1875 the kitchen and bathroom sections is 1890
Link to coins
https://ibb.co/bQbwce

That's really neat :)

Back