PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Old Alpha Evey's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Shaolin
    Posts
    1,043
    Images
    36
    Cozmodan, you should not talk on behalf of new players, ever. You're not a new player (even if you act like one), you're just an old player that failed and from your posts and dilemmas it seems you fail as a new player as well.

    New players (hunters) should not tier anything. Tiering is for mid-late game and it should be the last activity in the game to do just for the sake of the skill...

    Trying to hide a frustration because of lack of MU on PUNY mobs, behind a so-called injustice towards the new players is so lame and very laughable that it could fool some 7 years old children, but not all of them, because an average IQ could see the BS behind this even at a young age.

    Again, the new players should not remain at hunting puny mobs for more than a few days up to a week maybe, and it could be an activity for when soemone is very bored or teaches a disciple. Ofc you can do it for whatever period you want to, but it's stupid. All mentors should teach this to their disciples.

    Good luck with your discipleship, cozmodan, and ffs find a mentor already...

  2. #12
    Super Moderator
    Darkaruki's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Victoria, Canada
    Avatar
    Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,546
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting, I guess the forum has changed. I was unaware that Mods now give opinions about the content

    "No, people should not randomly tier pointless stuff over and over to skill their tiering, that's absolutely not worth doing and makes suggestions about what one should use as his/her title.

    rather than infractions of the rules. I hope this does not mean that we must submit titles before we can make a post.

    How things have changed. BTW is 711 still around ?
    I'm not wearing a moderator hat in that post, I'm just posting as a regular player, no rules are being enforced, I'm just being critical because I disagree with what you're saying.

    As far as I am aware, forum moderators have always been allowed to post as regular players/forum participants as well?
    Visit my avatar on EntropiaWiki and EntropiaLife.

  3. #13
    Old Alpha Atrax's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Posts
    913
    Images
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkaruki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...

    As far as I am aware, forum moderators have always been allowed to post as regular players/forum participants as well?

    ...
    I think this is the only forum (that I was active in) where I've seen a moderator take a ban for speaking out "on a personal note" so yeah, there's precedent

    Also, there was a mass cry of "less fragments please" for years so, kudos MA.

    Lol people are still asking them to remove stuff from loot.

  4. #14
    Elite
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Avatar
    Herco Coz Mann
    Posts
    3,750
    Images
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkaruki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not wearing a moderator hat in that post, I'm just posting as a regular player, no rules are being enforced, I'm just being critical because I disagree with what you're saying.

    As far as I am aware, forum moderators have always been allowed to post as regular players/forum participants as well?
    My mistake NP post away
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.



  5. #15
    Elite
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Avatar
    Herco Coz Mann
    Posts
    3,750
    Images
    82
    I have not done this before but I will just this one time. I like puntys to me its all fun. Here are my stats that I started as of my last depo on 6/22/17

    Number of runs: 2132
    total out 43,461.04 ped
    total in 43,554.28 ped

    Percentage 100.21%.
    I only speak for myself every time. I never say what any player should or should not do. I have noticed that many do and I am not one of them.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.



  6. #16
    Old Alpha Evey's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Shaolin
    Posts
    1,043
    Images
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have not done this before but I will just this one time. I like puntys to me its all fun. Here are my stats that I started as of my last depo on 6/22/17

    Number of runs: 2132
    total out 43,461.04 ped
    total in 43,554.28 ped

    Percentage 100.21%.
    I only speak for myself every time. I never say what any player should or should not do. I have noticed that many do and I am not one of them.
    Congrats for your nice return.

    An average hunter in this game is versatile enough to follow the resource they need or think it's profitable to hunt,
    You relaxed your brain so much that you went on your puntys and you ask the developer to send the resources you need through your puntys.

    10 years from now, you will discover what aurli mutated bones are and you will make a new thread asking why new players can't get those in their first days of game?

    Do you find this normal?

    The problem is that sometimes the developers listen and adapt to some of the stupid demands the players make out of greed/lazyness...
    Another problem is that new players could search the forums for advice and find you with your 10 years experience and believe you and that's bad for the game as well.

    Maybe you shouldn't go so defensive and throw numbers at us, when people suggest you should evolve, at least that's the game's purpose and mot ask the game to evolve around you while you stand still in time...

  7. #17
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    13,760
    Blog Entries
    9
    Images
    1690
    Said it once and will again, check out other mobs than puny... try the low hp (20 or less) mob mission chains. Working through them myself... http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...=1#post3641399

    At least would give u some variety vs puny mobs at icarus

    Since u like the turn in stuff missions like the caly bones, pleaks would probably be perfect mob for u

    http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=376

    You can even auction pleak wing. Cannot do that with the puny bones.

    Believe it or not fragments do still drop from 10 hp mobs, but perhaps u need to be on a non calypso planet to see it
    Last edited by mastermesh; 08-21-2018 at 16:59.

  8. #18
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,081
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Since u like the turn in stuff missions like the caly bones, pleaks would probably be perfect mob for u

    http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=376

    You can even auction pleak wing. Cannot do that with the puny bones.
    Already told him that. But he seems to be stuck on caly punies.
    wi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook