• It's something else...

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
My returns have been trash lately... any feed back is appreciated!

Setup:
Augmented EP-38 Night Special
H204
Perfected Ares
Ursa UL (+plates if necessary)
Adjusted Resto
Neuro-A's

Obvious question, are you maxed on laser pistol?

he probably is...

but another obvious question, what did you hunt? :scratch2:

Big mobs (that loot very little MU)
Paying MU to hunt with higher attack speed
General suckage

:D

I bought a higher eff pistol recently im2870 (70's), and notice less globals, and hear the same of imk2 users, that hunting becomes somewhat boring with not much deviation in loot, steady yes, but not many globals/hofs to make up for losses that don't generally occur as often. Perhaps because of this the "corrections" are fewer and further between.

I am not maxxed so it loses PED for me each run for most part (compared to runs with maxxed weapons, it is quite noticeable even at 87% on the pistol) I assume as partial trade off for the skills I gain.

The only other thing ill throw out is looter levels, but I am pretty sure you have hunted mob levels that are under your looter level already, so maybe not a factor here. Sure seems to me that this is another mechanic designed to slow down hofs/global spam on the biggest mobs, and redirect more resources/loot into smaller mobs for newer players to get benefit from, and hopefully stick around.

About all I can think of off the top of my head, Hope your luck changes sooner than later.

what eff you get on it also what is your looter ?

Obvious question, are you maxed on laser pistol?
Maxed dmg, 9.6 hit almost 9.7. Previous 6 months have been at least 5% better with less skills

he probably is...

but another obvious question, what did you hunt? :scratch2:
Longtooth since migration start. Tried a few days of something else, but didn’t help

Big mobs (that loot very little MU)
Paying MU to hunt with higher attack speed
General suckage

:D
Yes, 1% hit
I’ll give u a suck!

Also, I cycle around 100k a month
Previous months fall into 94% to 110% TT return w/o MU
I haven’t exactly calculated, but migration is around or possibly sub 90%

imho its the migration as it has been very shitty here too last 2 migrations anyway
My returns have been trash lately... any feed back is appreciated!

Setup:
Augmented EP-38 Night Special
H204
Perfected Ares
Ursa UL (+plates if necessary)
Adjusted Resto
Neuro-A's

100% quit shooting LT almost two weeks ago.

Can't have prizes if no one is buying tickets.

what eff you get on it also what is your looter ?
76.8% if I remember correctly and almost 42

imho its the migration as it has been very shitty here too last 2 migrations anyway
Yea, I’m starting to feel like this - look at your gear and you pulled 95% tt in July

100% quit shooting LT almost two weeks ago.

Can't have prizes if no one is buying tickets.

I did some small runs on some higher MU mobs and didn’t see much better results... I may try to just finish last repeatable and stop shooting until migration is over. Do some thinking and evaluate setup, mob selection, etc...

Somebody's got to pay for all the noob ubers...half dozen 1k to 7k LTs daily goin to folks with total loot equating to your monthly turn over. Since there's no personal loot pool there's probably not much left to pay out after all the noob subsidies.

Somebody's got to pay for all the noob ubers...half dozen 1k to 7k LTs daily goin to folks with total loot equating to your monthly turn over. Since there's no personal loot pool there's probably not much left to pay out after all the noob subsidies.

I feel like this post disagrees with itself. If there is no personal loot pool, there are no noob subsidies either, just people who get lucky and people who don't get lucky.

Hunt long enough and you'll have experienced both ends of it plenty of time and will end up with, depending on your gear and looter prof etc, probably a pretty reasonable average slightly below 100% or something like that it seems.

Then comes Markup, which is where you can create profit for yourself, or you can just not care and have fun if that's your thing.

I feel like this post disagrees with itself. If there is no personal loot pool, there are no noob subsidies either, just people who get lucky and people who don't get lucky.

Hunt long enough and you'll have experienced both ends of it plenty of time and will end up with, depending on your gear and looter prof etc, probably a pretty reasonable average slightly below 100% or something like that it seems.

Then comes Markup, which is where you can create profit for yourself, or you can just not care and have fun if that's your thing.

Keep living in denial or check the ubers being hit daily.

people with less than 10 to 30k total loot hitting crazy big ubers are disproportionally represented on hofboard since start of 2.0

Migration now made this extremely obvious I thought.

people with less than 10 to 30k total loot hitting crazy big ubers are disproportionally represented on hofboard since start of 2.0

Have you done any statistical analysis on this?

Sounds like negative bias perception to me..

You both make a point, just the statements need to be combined - no loot pool, just pure dumb luck loot jackpot (x1000 multiplier hits). Review of daily HoF board shows no correlation between amount cycled and big hits (messi should have 50 x1000 hits if there was correlation). Checking against EL is good proof.

The more I think about current situation, the more I'm leaning towards cycling ~10k more to finish my mission and break until end of migration.

Also, one more thing - my loot quality seems to be dropping over time. ESI's were almost a daily norm. Now, not so much. Migration, I had one.

Have you done any statistical analysis on this?

Sounds like negative bias perception to me..

8 from 20 last LT ubers have or had less than 30k total loot as per EL.

I got pissed off about being outhoffed & outgloballed by noobs hunting right next to me I started looking up who's actually hitting big. I'm doing that since over a year now. Initially always got put down by folks claiming that noob hofs on noob mobs (like kerbs) are due to big numbers yada yada...

What's the excuse now with LT?

It's so often people with little to no history on EL. This is happening since 2.0

What's your analysis?

I got pissed off about being outhoffed & outgloballed by noobs hunting right next to me I started looking up who's actually hitting big. I'm doing that since over a year now. Initially always got put down by folks claiming that noob hofs on noob mobs (like kerbs) are due to big numbers yada yada...

It's so often people with little to no history on EL. This is happening since 2.0

What's your analysis?

so 40% of ubers are hit by noobs...….
your sample size is incredibly small, but seems that is a good %

What's your analysis?

Everyone has same chance at multis, there are 10x more "noobs" hunting than fulltime grinders, esp as a lot come back during migration/events and even then less than half of your giant sample are "noobs" who might not actually be noobs but just team or grind shared or hunt on toulan or just upgraded their setup or mostly mine. The point is a good setup and smart mob choice lowers your losses keeps you even/in slight profit until you spike those multis (freerolling or buying lotto tickets for much lower cost per making it +ev longterm) whereas noobs with swine deluxes or w/e may occasioanlly spike a bigger one but will lose it 10x over with their poor gameplay choices.

Solid eco setups will even hof less/smaller in 2.0 but it doesnt mean they are doing worse ;) if all you care aobut is big number hof there are steps you can take but reusults will not be to your liking most likely.

The more I think about current situation, the more I'm leaning towards cycling ~10k more to finish my mission and break until end of migration.

May be a moot point but isn't migration over as per today?

To give an example, i have a fairly solid setup after putting it together i cycled 140k with two hofs a 1.3k and a 480pedder but i was still breakeven after mu then i hit a 1000x (and a 500x ;)) and it put me into profit/at about what i expect to make longterm. Many people hof'd on my mobs during that 140k cycle but its irellevant, as is who they are and how they play. Game needs all types of players, if it was only messi hitting 50x 1k multis like you suggest hed be playing in a ghost town pretty soon.

lol I just deleted what I had typed up shit escalates way too fast here lately.

There is no data to have any serious discussion regarding "proportionality". Maybe MA will surprise us with another unheard of data bomb like total mobs killed with breakdown by maturity after this migration?

:lolup:

I can tell you it's no problem to get down 1000 peds on young> old LT with weapons under level 40 and relevant gear.

I can tell you I probably cycled more peds hunting the first two weeks of migration (on strictly unshared LT young > old) than I have in the prior 6-8 months of EU. This is the first year I shot enough mobs to feel liek I actually participated in migration.

I can tell you that if I had hit a 1k near the end of those two weeks I would have been happy to get over break even and it would sure be upsetting to come here and have people ranting about how my "total EntropiaLife loot history" indicates I stole their peds.

I put in a calculated amount. Based on past history I cycled a surprising amount. When it went south I walked away, with a little change to mine for a bit and distract myself back to the crafting machine. Better than expected, for an EU event at low/mid level.

GZ to all who walked away even or up on migration this year.

"1k uber" :ahh: lol

I'd skip Stim-A's if I were you.

Unnecessary MU cost IMO.

I agree with Luiss.
Yes here isnt personal loot pool,yes all should be equall to hit big multis,and yes we are not.
Many players defend so called "noob hofs" and say its pure luck,here is more noobs out there then skilled players, etc bla bla bla
Do u folks realise 1 uber kills more mobs in hour then 8 noobs? Thats means he is "buying" 8 time more "tickets" then that "lucky" average player,but luck is so random here,he never gets lucky :eyecrazy:
Nothing against noob hofs in general, but dont bulshit here its all about luck and big numbers!

I agree with Luiss.
Yes here isnt personal loot pool,yes all should be equall to hit big multis,and yes we are not.
Many players defend so called "noob hofs" and say its pure luck,here is more noobs out there then skilled players, etc bla bla bla
Do u folks realise 1 uber kills more mobs in hour then 8 noobs? Thats means he is "buying" 8 time more "tickets" then that "lucky" average player,but luck is so random here,he never gets lucky :eyecrazy:
Nothing against noob hofs in general, but dont bulshit here its all about luck and big numbers!

Where I can download the diablo3 game you are talking about?

I agree with Luiss.

pls show me the uber that kills eomon faster than I kill LT young.

EIGHT TIMES faster that means he needs to be killing that eomon in 9-12 seconds.

Back