• It's me

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • It's Migration

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • It's something else...

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters
I agree with Luiss.
Yes here isnt personal loot pool,yes all should be equall to hit big multis,and yes we are not.
Many players defend so called "noob hofs" and say its pure luck,here is more noobs out there then skilled players, etc bla bla bla
Do u folks realise 1 uber kills more mobs in hour then 8 noobs? Thats means he is "buying" 8 time more "tickets" then that "lucky" average player,but luck is so random here,he never gets lucky :eyecrazy:
Nothing against noob hofs in general, but dont bulshit here its all about luck and big numbers!

Uber with 8x dps of casual player on same mob :scratch2: or you try to compare someone killing 60 eomon an hour with a kerb hunter? both ways youre wrong just in different ways. More loot events = more shots. You say the uber "never" gets lucky but he does all big cyclers hit multis eventually (even in luis's redic data set only 40% of hofs were noobs) but they do much better in the down periods than the average player (we talking people who understand the game and invest in the proper tools/mobs not just someone with a big gun) so when he does he isnt just clawing back some losses but getting a nice payday to withdraw/improve setup etc. It IS all about luck and big numbers when it comes to multis, but not when it comes to winning.

I worry about the community sometimes when i read threads like this but at the same time the fewer people who actually understand the game the better it is for those that do.

To make it clear, i wasnt talking about returns in general,I was talking about big multis. Returns are set in stone now,nobody gets below 90%,most ppl i know are siting on 94-96% TT and nobody complains much.
The problem (how i see it) is:
casual player or so called noob hunting low hp mobs (and LT youngs are low hp) have much better chance to hit big multiplayer,then skilled player on big ones. Not because he has more "loot events",but because its simply how system works. Lets compare LTs for example, young is 5ped mob (roughly) 1k hof is 200 multiplayer,stalker is 15ped mob and 200 multi would give 3k hof. Now how much 1k hofs was there on youngs and how much 3k on stalkers? For those ppl who are going to jump up and scream "thats because here are tons of noobs who kill tons of youngs and thus there are far more loot events",dear ppl you dont have idea what u talking about. 60 eomons in hour is lame hunt if u ask me,im far from uber but would never touch mob if i kill only 60/h and i did kill 1200+ eomons this year.(yes i know its very small amount). I bet on daily basis in EU number of big hp mobs killed is bigger then small ones,but big multis goes to small ones.
That how system works,young players deserve big loots,but loot pool is so big how it is,and if system pays out big on small mobs,there simply isnt enough peds left to pay on big ones. At the same time returns on big mobs arent very bad.

P.S.
And big gun isnt all what is needed to kill fast, its also about time between kills,u fap or u dont fap,how fast u fap,how big fap your skills allow u to use. Hell, even how fast u run to next mob. It all sums up in the end of the day.

I feel like we've taken this thread quite a long way off topic, sorry for that. To op your setup is fine (tho get a left hand ring ffs :D) your mobchoice is fine, i remember you having several uberloots a month or two ago could just be variance correcting just keep cycling and things will pickup, doesnt hurt to change mobs now and again though esp given the variance associated with event mobs (moot point now migrations over) id also cut neuro A's as all they do is let you cycle faster so unless youre making enough per hour after mu (calc'd by working out avg tt return w/ effic + looter skills compared to avg mu of ur mob) to justify 16ped an hour for faster turnover youre basically just throwing ped on the ground.

To Crig seems pointless to debate further as neither of us are going to change our opinions and at the end of the day doesnt matter to me what you believe and visce versa, the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle of what we say. Everyone has their own theories and thoughts about the game, some are based in reality some are completely nuts and we all adjust our play accordingly. Wish you both luck going forward :) the game game can be frustrating at times (as can all games involving variance/luck) but if you understand and believe in the system and continue to play accordingly i promise you eventually you will get the results you deserve (good or bad)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments
Neuro A's account for less than 1% of my costs... think about savings to defense costs help offset. I could switch to HyperStim 10mg for 7ped (v 16)
As my returns dip below 90% in the short term (I must be out of the norm since everyone is doing 94-96 supposedly), thus my frustration and thread.
I dipped my toes into the hunting world again last night...think I'll go do some more with higher amount cycled.

Well also have to consider that most of defense costs are returned in loot whereas all of the neuro A costs are not, its prob not a big deal either way but if you hunt 10hour a day thats 160ped in mu roughly, even if you save 60ped in defense costs thats 100ped a day/700 a week 2100ped a month lost (rough figures as an example ofc)

Thanks for all the comments
Neuro A's account for less than 1% of my costs... think about savings to defense costs help offset. I could switch to HyperStim 10mg for 7ped (v 16)
As my returns dip below 90% in the short term (I must be out of the norm since everyone is doing 94-96 supposedly), thus my frustration and thread.
I dipped my toes into the hunting world again last night...think I'll go do some more with higher amount cycled.

I would only use pills with MU if I had a fapper at fix fee per hour. Still wouldn't use Stim-A tho. Those are 4ped each nice mu from boxes.

What about damage enhancers, using or not?

Came back in july and had 97,88% return, i paid MU on stuff so no profit, but it is decent.

This august..... 87% currently :( and i had a hof ! not much cycled almost 30k that not much, but i believe i will get a good multiplier soon, working a lot so cant put much time in game.

Anyway, my answer is keep grind mobs and see what happen, u may hit something nice, i even would like to say you should hit something nice

Good luck^^

Using too eco guns are bad for loot 2.0 ya know :laugh:

Go for uneco and u will see better return :p

Now, where is the Looter proff for mining i wonder :rolleyes:

Back