Suggestion: Allow pets (rare and above only) to be put on AH

Vi Bitfury

Alpha
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
Been noticing that there is a section on the auction house (AH) for pets. Not sure if there was an old thread or someone prior suggesting this, but what you guys think of allowing rare and above pets only to be put on the AH?

NOTE: The only addition to this would be pets that you get from any strongboxes are also NOT allowed to be auctioned on AH.

Please keep thread on topic and clean please, thanks.
-Vi Bitfury

It'll probably come right after you are allowed to import pets from compets. :)

Definitely mentioned.

I think part of the discussion was the fact that there was going to be a specific pet trading interface or something vague as always from MA in the stables.

Something about a possible link to another game they were thinking about throwing bunch of money at and abandoning since EU just makes them zero effort money?

Anyways It's probably a good idea. The markup data would be as confusing as "estate deed" I'm sure but it should at least stay separated by pet type, if not level. Maybe they could use a variant of the system that show MU sorted by tiers on tierable items to sort them by levels even.

I'm all for it. In the auction or in the stables.

NOTE: The only addition to this would be pets that you get from any strongboxes are also NOT allowed to be auctioned on AH.

As long as they are rare or rarer they should be fine too. No need for 'kitty' though :smash:

Absolutely agree that pets should be added to auction , but I think any pet should be allowed as this a RCE and should not have items that cant be traded as long as those items have been purchased and are not a freebie.

It was nice for a bit to have them only tradeable p2p as it does give those who put in the work to get good at taming or learn the pets and their profession a chance to set their own values and create a market but theyve been around long enough that i think adding them to AH would be a good move, ditto with stims.

Back