Server Downtime for Release

I’m pretty sure that today is a Tuesday and that it is the 21st

Confused ;)

hehe...yes..can be quite irritating....lets wait for tomorrow then.....or maybe next tuesday??

Poor MA, don't even know what day it is. :umn:

[/repho mode on]

+rep me if you think it is the Arkadia Moon

That would be end of Q3.
So that would be ahead of schedule.
Judging by my past experience, I find that highly unlikely.

So no +rep from me for this one ;)

I hope its the moon :)

to the moon

Entropia To the Moon !! Let's grow that playerbase.

what's your prediction for tomorrow's VU then? :laugh:

hopefully finally the loot-fix for PPs, it's been a frigging year since it got broken ^^

so the time where auds lose 50% of their value is coming very soon :)

I'm tempted to tell a story about this but I won't :)

AUD jumped 60% in value in less than 48 hours and stayed that way since.

For several reasons, this is likely to happen, I think. A lot of people trying to get form the old deeds to the new hotness selling AUD for 78, 72, 64, 57, 52. 46 ped to get those moon deeds at 60, 64, 72, 81, 96 peds AAAaaaannndd the money is moved to AMD while AUD (and the underground) languish for a while.

Damn I'm almost ready to start rushing some bitcoin over to the web shop right now.

:laugh:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Atrax again.

im like 95% certain. and if you look back in this forum you will see that my predictions were correct 100% of the time.

No need for being that modest. :wise:

According to my calculations you′ve even been correct on 103.79% over the last 21 months. :)

I say it's more bullshit we didn't ask for that makes playing more expensive and breaks shit.

No need for being that modest. :wise:

According to my calculations you′ve even been correct on 103.79% over the last 21 months. :)

Is that including MU?

So all the Moon Deeds don't have to have been sold for the Arkadia Moon to be releaesed then?

*Edit - I could only find this about the sale of all Moon Deeds:

"Arkadia Moon Deeds will not be tradable in game until all deeds are sold."

So I guess the Moon can be released even if all the deeds aren't sold (like how it was with Arkadia Underground).

Last edited:
I say it's more bullshit we didn't ask for that makes playing more expensive and breaks shit.

I mean, to be fair pretty much all of their changes in the past year have made the game cheaper, more fair, and more accessible for pretty much all players excluding the very top players

Can't deny they've broken some shit, but they've fixed some shit too at least.

Let's hope for the best.

I mean, to be fair pretty much all of their changes in the past year have made the game cheaper, more fair, and more accessible for pretty much all players excluding the very top players

Can't deny they've broken some shit, but they've fixed some shit too at least.

Let's hope for the best.

MA made it cheaper to play, this is a PP release..

'Blue Moon... you saw me standing alone....'

But enough about last night, good luck with the Version Update! ;)

none is avatar statues update as sold fews year back
is pure 600mb of content

Back