Using unmaxed ul gun

what? he said the exact same thing i said :hammer::hammer::hammer:

No, he didn't. He confirmed one already well known thing about one part of what you said.

He left out the other things you said that were completely incorrect, and also skipped the parts that are somewhere in between oversimplification and simply ignoring the facts.

Also I think if jhereg decides to reply it won't include several iterations of something like starting every sentence with "I'm telling you" or insults about my use of the english language.

Whether he agrees with what I'm saying or not. Maybe he'll have some more relevant info. Frankly, if he wants to speculate I'd like to chat about it, he has a long history of being interested in sorting out how this game works and in helping to document it.

Not just spewing out a jumble of regurgitated rhetoric (which you've got mixed up anyways) and then telling everyone else they're wrong about everything until they can't be bothered to discuss it any more.

you're wrong.

there is exactly one difference between a looted and a bought item and that is the theoretical cost of selling it, which you could have done everytime. the cost of using it is market price, not TT.

For eco yes you are right, but surely not for optimal loot?
Or does loot know for what price you bought your item?

To clarify, eco is something the players thought up and is cost related.
Efficiency is on ingame items and is loot related. ( higher eff is better loot composition)
So if I looted the amp myself or payed tt+7k for it is irrelevant to efficiency, but makes a whole lot of difference to eco.

Last edited:
Efficiency is on ingame items and is loot related. ( higher eff is better loot composition)

False. As stated by mindark official, Eff only affects TT% returned. It has no bearing on loot composition whatsoever, only to the fact that higher eff typically means higher dpp. High DPP is loot composition.

AKA Swine DLX killing a mob in 3 crits and no miss, versus Unique Sacrificial Dagger missing 10 times and then all base hits on the same mob....swine will get better loot composition.

False. As stated by mindark official, Eff only affects TT% returned. It has no bearing on loot composition whatsoever, only to the fact that higher eff typically means higher dpp. High DPP is loot composition.

AKA Swine DLX killing a mob in 3 crits and no miss, versus Unique Sacrificial Dagger missing 10 times and then all base hits on the same mob....swine will get better loot composition.

Ok. I must have misread something then.

Back