Captain Jack's HoF Off 2.0

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Tickets are only available until September 4th!

Congratulations to the most recent winner!

After the smashing success of the last HoF Off, we are continuing the series with this higher stakes and higher payout event!

The Jackpot: 500 PED + all registration fees + 100% match of all registration fees.
This structure yields a max possible prize pot of 6,000 PED!

Current Jackpot: 950+ PED

Registration Fee: 25 PED (I will match with +25 PED to the pot for every registration made)

How to Win: 500+ PED HoF on Formicacida on OLA 21, or 1,000+ PED HoF on Osseocolum on OLA 25.

How to Register: Open the event register ingame, and get your ticket for "Captain's High Rollers HoF Off!". The event in the register is only for convenience of passing out tickets, the actual HoF Off takes place starting at 1800 ingame time on August 11th and will continue until the prize is awarded. The ingame event itself is irrelevant.

P.S.

All globals during this event still count towards the "Captain Jack's Toughen Up Summer Skills Fest". Double whammy!

Rules:

1. This is a hunting event only. All globals must be on formicacida on OLA 21, or Osseocolum on OLA 25. Mining does not count.
2. You MUST purchase a ticket BEFORE scoring your HoF. Any HoFs scored before you purchase your ticket DO NOT COUNT.
3. Teams are welcome to participate, as long as ALL MEMBERS of the team are registered and a screenshot MUST be provided at the time of the HoF showing proof that all members of the team are registered in the event to qualify. I recommend running EntropiaTracker or LittleBigMiningLog to automatically capture your screnshots.

Non-listed registrations (who accidently registered on previous event):
Diana Love Brand
Ei Lita Seniorita

Last edited:
entropia_2018-08-22_14.40.59.jpg

:smoke:

Well that was short lived :laugh:
Congratulations! Prize to be claimed: 1450 PED

After careful consideration, I think I will re-seed the pot again with 500 more PED. I will pay out Xen and continue the event with the same registrations. If you've already registered, you will still be eligible for winning the 2nd round.

Last edited:
hahahah grats xen

BUMP up this thread! :cool::yay:

Update:

OLA 28 has been sold and therefor is no longer participating in this event. Best of luck to the new owner!

A little nice surprise on my visit to CALY today

Back