Suggestion: Possible fix to "This loot is claimed by someone else"

allarom

Old Alpha
Allar allarom Mark
Sometimes I get attacked by half damaged mob, kill it, get the message. Sometimes i get same message when killing full hp mob.

I have nothing against this message in general, but sometimes noone never comes to loot.

Maybe make it so if noone comes to loot by the time when corpse despawns, loot goes to it's killer?

yes this a big **** that system only like abusing system

easy dmg mobs shared loot spawn or event or normal mob and wait a other kill them.

There is something else going on than simply a mob hit by another player. I witnessed a mob spawn on me, and when it was killed said was claimed by someone else. No-one around ofc, just some odd bug.

But, send a report case, they will likely give you the missing loot. In my case it was 12 ped.

There is something else going on than simply a mob hit by another player. I witnessed a mob spawn on me, and when it was killed said was claimed by someone else. No-one around ofc, just some odd bug.

But, send a report case, they will likely give you the missing loot. In my case it was 12 ped.

If a MOB is trapped or unreachable for too long it will randomly TP to another location, even if it is half damaged. I've seen a trox stalker half damaged spawn on my radar and I was surprised :D

This is an old bug. You either wait until it regenerates more than half it's hit points and you can claim the loot... or it's some mob that can kill you if you have to wait that long, in which case you have to kill it and lose PED.

Something I've noticed, bugs that YOU can exploit and gain from MA fixes pronto and bans you if you "exploited" it.
Bugs that screw you over and cost you PED do not get fixed and no one at MA gets fired over MA exploiting it.
It's all about the priorities...

If it happens send a support case, you'll get some peds back and maybe annoy them enough to fix it.

Happends to me often and no one around.Was completly alone in CP dome and happend many times,

As it is just a odd bug and even waiting for regen a mob to full HP does not gurantee that you get the loot, simply send a support case and demand compensation.

If there is enough reports of it with demand for compensation, they maybe fix it in your lifetime.

Just make all mobs shared loot :p. Best solution :p

it's a little significant problem

Back