Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

So, what did they say about entering PVP directly when taking off from their moon?

I LOL'd

Arkadia have pretty much tried to deny/block out the existence of space since day 1. I don't remember how long it took but I'm going to say it was weeks (not more than a couple of months) after the planet opened that they pretty much banned all discussion of space activities and especially any PVP.

The moon issue aside, I wonder if they will be able to find a new tone now that they are trying to be a "planetary system".

Also it looks like ludvig has been 'active' this week. It doesn't change Granny's point he just made a single comment and it's the first time in a couple of months. But I had a laugh when I read that post, and hit the "dev posts" link to see when they had been around.

I very definitely would like to understand what was intended, and what went wrong. Besides just pissing off the players i mean but in terms of their strategy. As it is though I don't believe they're ever going to discuss it with the players in any open fashion, so I'm just eager for someone to say "this is how it's supposed to work".

There is at least one confirmed bug so if you got looted, file a ticket.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    I bet if the bug was costing MA money it would be called an exploit and fixed by tomorrow.
    Silly thing is they don't realise the more aggravating bugs are costing them money.
    The more frustrated we are the less we play. The more time we waste re-adding people to chats, waiting for shops to redraw and redraw and redraw the less time we have to spend ped.. come on MA, lets see some real bug fixes
    With the turnover the platform folks have, I am almost certain they do not have the ability to fix the issues. I dont have any other explanation at this point.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Oh, ok.

So, what did they say about entering PVP directly when taking off from their moon?

Is it intended to be that way or not?
    I suspect it was intended but they decided to blame mindark for it by making it seem like a bug. At least that's what came across to me when reading all the relevant threads. They are waiting to see how we react to see if they should have it like that permanently

Edit
    As to your question they haven't said anything about it when leaving the moon
    "Well , here's another nice mess you've gotten me into !" - Laurel & Hardy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3