Leaving Arkadia puts you into lootable space

Moon made to be in pvp. No safe zone for crying babies. This is why you have higher returns while mining amped.

If there safe zone you just logout risk free in one of ships and keep draining the market value for ores, because no one shoot you down.

I not mind 20 seconds cool down period till you can fight back but it should be pvp. I am ex pvp4 player and i understand what i writing . Thanks for all that negative feedbacks and rl threats !!!!!!

- summon up doesnt work, so people cannot enter a mothership or privateer
- there is no spacestation for the moon, so fly up and then entering a mothership or privateer does not work
- all people enter space in lootable pvp at the same spawn point, so while you are rendering space and all it's graphics, the pirates have already taken half your healthpoints away. there is no competition , you cannot win if there is no fight.

SO risk free logoff does not work either. Try to understand that.

I personally see this as a radical experiment of sorts.

For it to work the deciding factor will not be anything else but how Arkadia define the crafting+mining+hunting potential of the space and if Mindark allow them to create a valuable ecosystem there. No matter what risks associated solutions will be found if there is opportunity on the moon and by that i mean markup. Get some good blueprints which require resources only available on the moon and no matter what the naysayers say I can bet there will be a healthy economy soon developed there.

So MA and arkadia all you need to agree on is how to make the resources found on moon valuable enough to quantify the risk associated.

Some scenarios playing out

a. If noone goes there mining and its worthwhile to mine then the pirates themselves will start mining. That is what pvp4 was about and it did quite well.
b. If resources are good and people do mine then either they will band together to fight the pirates or the pirates will get into trading of resources.

At the end of the day what will matter is how important the resources out there and how ark team/MA manage to do that is upto them.

I personally see this as a radical experiment of sorts.

For it to work the deciding factor will not be anything else but how Arkadia define the crafting+mining+hunting potential of the space and if Mindark allow them to create a valuable ecosystem there. No matter what risks associated solutions will be found if there is opportunity on the moon and by that i mean markup. Get some good blueprints which require resources only available on the moon and no matter what the naysayers say I can bet there will be a healthy economy soon developed there.

So MA and arkadia all you need to agree on is how to make the resources found on moon valuable enough to quantify the risk associated.

Some scenarios playing out

a. If noone goes there mining and its worthwhile to mine then the pirates themselves will start mining. That is what pvp4 was about and it did quite well.
b. If resources are good and people do mine then either they will band together to fight the pirates or the pirates will get into trading of resources.

At the end of the day what will matter is how important the resources out there and how ark team/MA manage to do that is upto them.

The only way it can be successful is if the crafters move to the moon, so the created items can be safely transported from the moon, or if the economy from the moon is self sustained like caly and ark mainland are.
This needs the sale of shops and apartments and even trade chat traders.
What also helps is sweaters. Unfortunately all the mobs are mutants at the moment, so Mind essence needs to be brought in, because it cannot be created on the moon.
I don't see how a handful of pirates can keep the moon alive tbh.

Moon made to be in pvp. No safe zone for crying babies.

Note that the topic of this thread; ´Leaving Arkadia puts you into lootable space´.

I am ex pvp4 player and i understand what i writing .

Sorry, I haven't Heard of any pvp4 player named ´TRADER BLACKROCK ESTATE´; I could be wrong though. (I only know about one good high level player with "Trader" in his name.)

Last edited:
i dont understand why there is so much talk about this topic when there has been already mentioned that this is a bug and not a feature...

The only way it can be successful is if the crafters move to the moon, so the created items can be safely transported from the moon, or if the economy from the moon is self sustained like caly and ark mainland are.
This needs the sale of shops and apartments and even trade chat traders.
What also helps is sweaters. Unfortunately all the mobs are mutants at the moment, so Mind essence needs to be brought in, because it cannot be created on the moon.
I don't see how a handful of pirates can keep the moon alive tbh.

We will have to agree to disagree with each other on this.

Risk vs opportunity is what i consider this to be. Eventually if they have decided that there will be no spacestation for the moon then that means they are looking to increase the risk profile of the place similar to pvp4. As long as things like pyrite @ 200%+ people went to pvp4 irrespective of risks. Some because they were good enough to survive ( similar to pirates) and some because they felt they could get away enough times to make it worthwhile.

There will be no need for shops or crafters or anything as long as resources are valuable enough and needed in quantity as well. The opportunity itself will create alliances and ways for things to work. Also it wont be handful of pirates but also spaceships will become more organised and we will for once see space work as it was originally intended to. Currently it just serves as a waste of time in 9/10 situations.

However the above is my opinion and we all have our own perspectives to things.

Peace,

Divinity

i dont understand why there is so much talk about this topic when there has been already mentioned that this is a bug and not a feature...

Can you reference where it is mentioned that leaving moon into space is a bug and not a feature because i have read quite the opposite.

There's 2 issues.

At this time (and the topic of this thread) you are unable to leave THE PLANET safely.

This is a bug and LEAVING THE PLANET will be fixed ASAP (as soon as MA allows it).

However a lot of these people are talking about leaving THE MOON.

Leaving the moon spawns you in PVP. This is the first moon, station, or planet released without a safe zone, and a lot of people seem that think the whole thing is also a mistake.

TBH it isn't a mistake. I mean, in the sense that, it appears to have been done completely on purpose. In the business sense, it might be a mistake :mad:

So among those that care there's a bunch of argument about what will or should be done about this. But TBH talking about the moon is technically off topic here.

Earlier discussion about the whole system being broken:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/rem...een-arkadia-and-moon.14689/page-2#post-110564

2/3 day later release notes:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-release-notes-8-2018.14693/#post-110579

Me trying to start a discussion about what if this is done on purpose, and nobody wanting to think that:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/lets-discuss-the-other-side-of-this.14699/#post-110577

Some people seem to believe that the moon will be "fixed" with arkadia next week, some don't. Team Arkadia won't clarify. Apparently, there's not going to be any news until they change something, and that won't be until at least next tuesday.

However planet arkadia will be fixed and work just like all planets.

TBH it isn't a mistake. I mean, in the sense that, it appears to have been done completely on purpose. In the business sense, it might be a mistake :mad:

It's a mistake alright.

Let's see how long it takes for it to be accepted as one.

Hmmmm

I was wondering if the removed 'Safe Zone' is considered part of the Moon?

Mastermesh had touched upon that question in a earlier thread if all that mess sends revenue towards Moon Deeds, that would be interesting to find out if it works that way. ;)

Last edited:
I was wondering if the removed 'Safe Zone' is considered part of the Moon?

Mastermesh had touched upon that question in a earlier thread if all that mess sends revenue towards Moon Deeds, that would be interesting to find out if it works that way. ;)

Do you think that Mindark calypso studios, wouldve given us a headsup or headsdown in their realese notes on this "conspiracy"? Cos thats what this is right now, just a conspiracy theory lol

I'm beginning to wonder why there hasn't been a hotfix already before the weekend. There was definitely enough time for it. Conspiracy theory or not, someone is dragging their feet again.

Please consider cockup before conspiracy, TIA. ;)

Please consider cockup before conspiracy, TIA. ;)

You can also consider conspirative cockup. Or, at the least, systematic cockup. Something seems to be foul that leads to a string of such errors after releases (e.g. loot issues on RT etc, drastic stuff affecting PP's economies), but much more, to not fixing all of them posthaste. The latter is not cockup, but policy.

Really??
That's just lame!

well, guess I'll postpone my trip to the moon for now then :scratch2:

Happen to me too. I was going to space from moon, and got killed before i saw my ship spawn. No chance to fight back. Hopefully all the pirates wast a lot ammo there, about i dont think anyone will try to transport anything. So tons of no looter.

I was messaged that it was a 'known bug' so that is good, as I'd hate to think someone is actually profiting from player's misery and that mess they have going on. :eyecrazy:

Any word on when they may have the patch? Lord knows if this effected deposits (or Caly), they would have had it fixed in five minutes.

I was messaged that it was a 'known bug' so that is good, as I'd hate to think someone is actually profiting from player's misery and that mess they have going on. :eyecrazy:

here, for your convience:

Known Bugs / Issues (Please post in this thread if you find anything else)

When leaving Planet Arkadia, you are spawned into PVP - This was not intended - This will be rectified in the next patch (Please travel safely when going from Planet Arkadia and Arkadia Moon till we announce the fix.

Creature Spawns on the Arkadia Moon are thin - This will be increased in the next patch
There is a chunk of metal in the middle of nowhere on the moon - Go sights see it before it is removed.

posted here:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-release-notes-8-2018.14693/

*edit*
Oh, and the nebula virus dudes ARE "actually profiting from player's misery".

But that should be over once it's fixed.

here, for your convience:

Known Bugs / Issues (Please post in this thread if you find anything else)

When leaving Planet Arkadia, you are spawned into PVP - This was not intended - This will be rectified in the next patch (Please travel safely when going from Planet Arkadia and Arkadia Moon till we announce the fix.

Creature Spawns on the Arkadia Moon are thin - This will be increased in the next patch
There is a chunk of metal in the middle of nowhere on the moon - Go sights see it before it is removed.

posted here:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-release-notes-8-2018.14693/

Thank You Wizz!

P.S.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wizz again.

It's a mistake alright.

Let's see how long it takes for it to be accepted as one.

Pirate opnion:

2018-08-22 19:44:03 [#arkadia] [Ea Aia Nou] Wasn't it the same way when Toulan was new? When you left toulan, you arrived outside safe area (but it got fixed)
2018-08-22 19:44:36 [#arkadia] [(a pirate)] yes and moments after it was going on all pirates were warned by mindark
2018-08-22 19:44:54 [#arkadia] [(a pirate)] i have gotten no warning meaning im ok to continue

Well, tomorrow is a tuesday; maybe it's going to be patched then. Formally, I'm not personally affected by this because I haven't flewn up from the planet Arkadia itself yet since moon came ingame.

Last edited:
Pirate opnion:

2018-08-22 19:44:03 [#arkadia] [Ea Aia Nou] Wasn't it the same way when Toulan was new? When you left toulan, you arrived outside safe area (but it got fixed)
2018-08-22 19:44:36 [#arkadia] [(a pirate)] yes and moments after it was going on all pirates were warned by mindark
2018-08-22 19:44:54 [#arkadia] [(a pirate)] i have gotten no warning meaning im ok to continue

I'm begging people who have been shot down to file tickets. Please.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/compensation-for-being-looted-in-a-bug.14706/

I personally believe that tickets regarding leaving the moon will be rejected, however there's confusion and what I'm pretty sure of is nobody who doesn't ask will be compensated.

If people ask, maybe they will or maybe they won't, but they have stated that leaving THE PLANET into PVP is unequivocally a bug. They do cover PED lost in bugs.

Though again I can't speak for internal policy at MA, and there's more than one thing going on here. But also knowing what tickets get rejected is useful data :)

If you got killed probably, but if you got looted 100% file a ticket.

If MA lose money bugs they get fixed in 2mins, when players lose money MA laughs and hope for their pvp4 dream to come true.

I'm begging people who have been shot down to file tickets. Please.

I personally believe that tickets regarding leaving the moon will be rejected, however there's confusion and what I'm pretty sure of is nobody who doesn't ask will be compensated.

If people ask, maybe they will or maybe they won't, but they have stated that leaving THE PLANET into PVP is unequivocally a bug. They do cover PED lost in bugs.

Though again I can't speak for internal policy at MA, and there's more than one thing going on here. But also knowing what tickets get rejected is useful data :)

If you got killed probably, but if you got looted 100% file a ticket.

With respect , I have never had an issue with any support ticket I have submitted except one on alure couch and chair will not allow you to be seated.

I think flooding MA when a flood of tickets have already been sent , helps nobody and just creates more of a rift between MA and the players.

It IS annoying , but this was not the full roll-out and at least giving them an opportunity to correct it , is just sensible.

With respect , I have never had an issue with any support ticket I have submitted except one on alure couch and chair will not allow you to be seated.

I think flooding MA when a flood of tickets have already been sent , helps nobody and just creates more of a rift between MA and the players.

It IS annoying , but this was not the full roll-out and at least giving them an opportunity to correct it , is just sensible.

I am not talking about reporting a bug. I am not talking about creating a flood of support tickets to screw with them because you are unhappy.

I am talking about filing a claim for compensation when you lose PED in a known bug.

This attitude that it's not worth it for whatever reason is literally the same as saying it is OK.

Please click that link and see my actual support tickets from MA paying me back for bugs in the past, INCLUDING BEING LOOTED IN A SPACE BUG.

There are plenty of reports on the forum lately of people getting their loot after the "thi mob is not yours" error as well.

What I have not seen, ever, is a report from any player ever saying they were compensated for a bug they never filed a ticket about.

So again this isn't about brigading support or trying to force them to change things.

If you got looted leaving planet arkadia ( or maybe the arkadia moon as well) please take a moment to file your bug.

Not to tell them how mad you are. To get your PEDs back.

You can read my support tickets of MA giving me back 1400 PED materials from being looted in a space bug.

EDIT: I'm just trying to make this really clear. I'm not giving Bones a hard time. There's no need to "report the bug" here if you didn't lose anything in it.

Last edited:
Back