so... now that the Arkadia moon is out... what's the eta on the other new planets?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Any chance we can get an ETA on when the other planets that were mentioned in the Deep Token white paper whill be here?

Any chance we can get an ETA on when the other planets that were mentioned in the Deep Token white paper whill be here?

I think we should wait till they fix all the issues with the Ark moon first.

If the new planets are financed from the sale of Deep Tokens we may never see them :mad:

it's been confirmed on Arkadia forum that there's a fee to enter the moon, just as there is for other planets... which is strangely different than how Monria is with it's free entry from space if you tp down from the space station... so does that mean that Ark moon IS one of the THREE planets mentioned in the Deep Token White Paper?

If it's not, maybe, as Ark moon gets 'fixed' that entry fee can be removed since it's not really a 'planet?' ... (I think the thruster item info screens say that it's needed to break through the stratosphere - is the ark moon even big enough to have one of those?) (or alternatively, I guess for fairness a fee can be added to Monria? though it'd be smarter just to remove the fee from Ark moon imho, especially since there's a lot more deed holders of the Ark moon than there is 'owners' of Monria.)

It's interesting comparing the different planets and their features... for instance Calypso proper only has one storage facilty. Cyrene's got two, but you sort of have a 'fee' to use the hub since you have to unequip all your clothes to get there, which means you'll pay a 2 pec decay cost to get back up to cyrene proper for each clothing article you wear...Arkadia's got two - the underground and above ground... Ark moon has one but as things are there's a cost to get from one storage unit to the other via the exit/entry fees... Rocktropia on the other hand has 3, and they are free to tp to and from.. you have arctic, hell, and rocktropia proper.

Mindark keeps saying they are making things cheaper to more affordable to play, but they keep throwing more and more hurdles between getting from point a to point b.

Last edited:
it's been confirmed on Arkadia forum that there's a fee to enter the moon, just as there is for other planets... which is strangely different than how Monria is with it's free entry from space if you tp down from the space station... so does that mean that Ark moon IS one of the THREE planets mentioned in the Deep Token White Paper?

If it's not, maybe, as Ark moon gets 'fixed' that entry fee can be removed since it's not really a 'planet?' ... (I think the thruster item info screens say that it's needed to break through the stratosphere - is the ark moon even big enough to have one of those?) (or alternatively, I guess for fairness a fee can be added to Monria? though it'd be smarter just to remove the fee from Ark moon imho, especially since there's a lot more deed holders of the Ark moon than there is 'owners' of Monria.)

Really?....

The moon is Owned by Arkadia and the Deed holders...

The moon has just been released and like all releases when Mind Ark is involved two steps forward one step back (introduce something create new bugs)

So I can guarantee MA has not thought through all the knock on effects of the game logic that they have implemented.....

No doubt in my mind that there will be no fee to land and no decay to leave. but this is the first time that there is no "Space Station" linked internally to asteroid/moon so its being treated like a planet...

Really?....

The moon is Owned by Arkadia and the Deed holders...

The moon has just been released and like all releases when Mind Ark is involved two steps forward one step back (introduce something create new bugs)

So I can guarantee MA has not thought through all the knock on effects of the game logic that they have implemented.....

No doubt in my mind that there will be no fee to land and no decay to leave. but this is the first time that there is no "Space Station" linked internally to asteroid/moon so its being treated like a planet...

A-team probably didn't want to pay Mindark for another space station, so they thought, let's place the moon in close proximity to Ark ss. And we also only pay for one entry point area. I think while the strategy may be that the moon will not get a safe space, they simply rushed it without thinking things through, which is nice for your kind.

I Think this moon might be one of the planets mentioned. It's larger than Monria, it may even be larger than Cyrene (the scaled down version).

A-team probably didn't want to pay Mindark for another space station, so they thought, let's place the moon in close proximity to Ark ss. And we also only pay for one entry point area. I think while the strategy may be that the moon will not get a safe space, they simply rushed it without thinking things through, which is nice for your kind.

I Think this moon might be one of the planets mentioned. It's larger than Monria, it may even be larger than Cyrene (the scaled down version).

CP and FOMA don't have their own space stations. Don't know what the actual but botched plan was, but there is nothing new or revolutionary about putting up another one of those.

The size of the Moon is exactly one server of 8192x8192 units.

CP and FOMA don't have their own space stations. Don't know what the actual but botched plan was, but there is nothing new or revolutionary about putting up another one of those.

The size of the Moon is exactly one server of 8192x8192 units.

Functionally, CP and FOMA do have space stations (a hangar with an exit gate and teleporter). They don't look like that from outside though, and entering CP is much easier than entering a standard SS.

omg nobody needs even more planets when there isn't the slightest bugfixing of the issues of the already existing ones!!!

omg nobody needs even more planets when there isn't the slightest bugfixing of the issues of the already existing ones!!!

same could be said of when the very first planet came out other than Calypso... but bah, time goes on... and people get bored... time to introduce more stuff for folks to throw chump change at.

Back