Storm Coat Charcoal (M)

Optimator

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Dingus Optimator Khan
I don't know how many peds I spent/cycled, but after 11 months +/- a few days, I finally gathered enough Derpie Daily Tokens to earn my coat.

:yay:

entropia_2018-08-23_00-24-35-46.jpg

Big grats, some might call you crazy to buy that but regardless its a massive amount of time and peds to pull off. Enjoy it. Looks sick, approve of your color choice.

Only 4400/6000 here and I've been doing almost every hunting daily, both caves, and jinn's minions on cooldown pretty much from the start, along with 30-40 bloodclaws, so seems like you must have saved up a good amount beforehand or gone crazy on those mining/crafting dailies :laugh:

In any case, congrats, very respectable grind :)

Now that is some dedication. Congratulations are well deserved! :yay:

Seen the discovery in game and i was like :confused: - didn't expect anyone to get it so soon

BIG GZ....Awesome work and effort done getting the coat....it looks very nice....:cool:

Gratz man on this ridiculous feat! :thumbup:

But my condolences for lacking a real life :tongue2:

Thank You all for the gratzes. :)

Only 4400/6000 here and I've been doing almost every hunting daily, both caves, and jinn's minions on cooldown pretty much from the start, along with 30-40 bloodclaws, so seems like you must have saved up a good amount beforehand or gone crazy on those mining/crafting dailies :laugh:

In any case, congrats, very respectable grind :)

IIRC, I had just over 300 or so tokens when I started the grind. I would have had +600 more tokens, but about two days before I even heard about the speed coats existence, I had bought 6 CDF guns for regular grinding and to test out the new P20 extender. Also, I did about 95% of the hunting AND mining missions and added in doing all the crafting missions in late January 2018. The hunting dailies I didn't do were ones that were over my level/gear or mobs in PVP and places I didn't have access to: Dasp, Mulmuns, Muliks, Aurli Broods, etc.

If anyone were to check my Entropia Life starting from September of last year, they'd prolly say to themselves, "WTF kind of random sh!t is this guy hunting all the time?" One of my highlights is a 8 ped Repsilex hof, lol wtf?

Also, because I play online poker for a living, I was able to log in every 16 hours when the missions reset and knock them out while taking a break from the pokerz.

Anyways, all the best, see you in your new coat soon. :D

GZ man!

You sure haven't been, um... clowning around!

:wtg:

Back