Suggestion: I'd like an S.I. Upgrade please

Atrax

Prowler
Mutant Atrax Stalker
I'd like the option to add some structural integrity to my space craft please.

First choice would be adding it randomly and occasionally at something like an engineering panel.

Second choice, if necessary, a meeting with a mindark rep and an upgrade delivery of a fixed amount of points like an estate upgrade.

I mention this just in case it comes up: I absolutely would not support the idea or spend one PEC on an (L) armor attachment. I probably wouldn't consider a UL one unless it was very cheap as that's not the point.

I'm looking for like, mothership levels of SI.

Didnt you loot the Shield generator Mk.I (L) yet? :scratch2:

Didnt you loot the Shield generator Mk.I (L) yet? :scratch2:

No but some guy mentioned it was sooto on an asteroid he wanted to sell me. Unfortunately I didn't have the PED on card and he was in an awful hurry.

I'd like the option to add some structural integrity to my space craft please.

First choice would be adding it randomly and occasionally at something like an engineering panel.

Second choice, if necessary, a meeting with a mindark rep and an upgrade delivery of a fixed amount of points like an estate upgrade.

I mention this just in case it comes up: I absolutely would not support the idea or spend one PEC on an (L) armor attachment. I probably wouldn't consider a UL one unless it was very cheap as that's not the point.

I'm looking for like, mothership levels of SI.

Am I missing something? I have a spaceship and I can upgrade my SI by feeding it gold and other ores... Are you talking about upgrading the SI on a quad? In that case you will never be able to upgrade the SI on quads as it will unbalance the game.

Back