Where is my first 5 digit ?

Jburn666

Old
Society
Freelancer
John Jburn666 burn
So title is clear...

How about you hunter miner and crafter ?
How long till you guys hit that 5 digit uber loot ?
Been here almost 7 years now my biggest loot is a 7777 ped iron stone tower( wish i got that in the lucky 7 event loll ). i was close but not enought for me.

Happy globaling and hoffing guys !

See u ingame from now on i am grinding prot for that 5 digit loot.

John Jburn666 Burn

Jburn666
Favorite Mob: Kerberos
Highest Loot: 1 663 PED
Total Loot: 115 196 PED

Slyk
Favorite Mob: Merry Mayhem Kerberos
Highest Loot: 3 765 PED
Total Loot: 279 443 PED

Naomi NP Polder
Favorite Mob: Atrox
Highest Loot: 6 020 PED
Total Loot: 677 475 PED

No 5 digit either you, me or Naomi & you've got a road to go to match my total loot, I've got an even longer road to match naomi. Then you have people who hit 5-digits with under 100k total loot :)

I used to believe in the pay-in to pay-out theory for those big hofs, but I can assure you that isn't my experience :)

Hopefully we get them soon, but for now, I've given up on expecting :D

'5 digit loots' disappeared for most of us when 'no loots' disappeared.

It's just simple mathematics. :wise:

5 digits loot it's only for whiners and complainers :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

'5 digit loots' disappeared for most of us when 'no loots' disappeared.

It's just simple mathematics. :wise:

Gz to ferox that got almost 2 5 digit loot in less then 23 min hahahahahahah....

Jburn666

Slyk
Favorite Mob: Merry Mayhem Kerberos
Highest Loot: 3 765 PED
Total Loot: 279 443 PED

Naomi NP Polder
Favorite Mob: Atrox
Highest Loot: 6 020 PED
Total Loot: 677 475 PED

All these people out trying to cut in line!!

Gz to ferox that got almost 2 5 digit loot in less then 23 min hahahahahahah....

And if you check his EL stats, it took him over 1.1 milion PED in tracked globals before he hit his first solo 5 digit.,
So you have a long way to go my friend.. ;)

Been here almost 7 years now my biggest loot is a 7777 ped iron stone tower( wish i got that in the lucky 7 event loll ). i was close but not enought for me.
John Jburn666 Burn

Account Created 2006-03-12 - 12 years and biggest was 1 082 PED Argo (2018). Small time hunter though.

And if you check his EL stats, it took him over 1.1 milion PED in tracked globals before he hit his first solo 5 digit.,
So you have a long way to go my friend.. ;)

I did check and for once i was surprise caus it was not a noob hunter with 10k loot ;)

Anyone whos favourite mob on EL is kerbs should not be allowed to make threads about loot :laugh:

Really loll ? Check the mob im hunting before saying things like that ;)

Should i put a big mob like tideclaw as my favorite because thats the mob i got the most uber on it ? Loll sorry if kerbs dont win your contest for favorite mob but if u check its one of the only noob mob thats still hit uber on a regular base ;) and just so you know i put them in favorite when i was doing the iron challenge but im now doing stage 4 prot abd caperon and hogglo lol

Anyone whos favourite mob on EL is kerbs should not be allowed to make threads about loot :laugh:

And i dont want to hurt your feelings but whats your Ava name ingame lol ? Just note that im a hardcore grinder and thats why i complain.

So title is clear...

John Jburn666 Burn

I would say - play way more (or at least go way higher level). Top hunters can get 10-15k a day in globals, as they spend a lot! Yours avarage is ~16k a year. Just if you do that and loose 5k a day - dont complain :D

I would say - play way more (or at least go way higher level). Top hunters can get 10-15k a day in globals, as they spend a lot! Yours avarage is ~16k a year. Just if you do that and loose 5k a day - dont complain :D

Actually i cycle between 3 to 5k a day so far this year when i can but i also have a full time job ;) but thanks fot the comment :) im not sure about 10k to 15k a day in global atleast not the majority of player.

Anyway im not here to be juge i was asking a simple question i think and like every other thread here its always going sideways loll

YYYYYYYYUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE : That is what we all deserve!

Really loll ? Check the mob im hunting before saying things like that ;)

He did, and found this:

Hunting Stats
Total Loot: 115 475 PED
Hunting Rank: 244 of 3 511

;)

And i dont want to hurt your feelings but whats your Ava name ingame lol ? Just note that im a hardcore grinder and thats why i complain.

yes, indeed. A bit lame to shout around on the forum without anybody knowing who you are. :wise:

Anyway im not here to be juge i was asking a simple question i think and like every other thread here its always going sideways loll

PCF is gatekeeper central. Keep your chin up and go global on kerbs I think it's my "EL Favorite Mob" now too.

What can I say? I dig free ammo...

And i dont want to hurt your feelings but whats your Ava name ingame lol ?.

consider my feelings hurt :xfrown:

My IGN isnt a big secret, some people know it and the rest could prob figure it out if they tried hard enough but doubt anyone cares enough to do so., im not a famous/uber ava or a carabock swunter just mid level grinder working my way up, prefer to fly under radar instead of broadcasting my name/playstyle to everyone as i work hard to figure out what the right choices are and dont enjoy people piggybacking onto my work . Does also give me a bit more rope to troll forums I suppose :laugh: but was just a bit of banter.

consider my feelings hurt :xfrown:

My IGN isnt a big secret, some people know it and the rest could prob figure it out if they tried hard enough but doubt anyone cares enough to do so., im not a famous/uber ava or a carabock swunter just mid level grinder working my way up, prefer to fly under radar instead of broadcasting my name/playstyle to everyone as i work hard to figure out what the right choices are and dont enjoy people piggybacking onto my work . Does also give me a bit more rope to troll forums I suppose :laugh: but was just a bit of banter.

No problem mate i totaly respect the way you are living your adventure here ;)

EL Elitists HATE Him

Click Here To See What This Crazy Player Did To Anger The Mob!

He did, and found this:

Hunting Stats

;)

Hunting Rank: 7th Percentile!
Favorite Mob: Kerberos!

OMG they said it could never be! Heads Are Exploding Over This Contradiction!

What's Next? Flying Pigs?

Next Week On Entropia Clickbait Live:

Punty Hunter Speaks Out Regarding Snablesnot Loot!

Don't Miss It Trolls!

:lolup:

So title is clear...

John Jburn666 Burn

If you check ET for the Top 100 hunters of All time, you'll find there several avatars that never got a 5 digit global.
But maybe you'll get one with this thread ;)

I've had some nice loots since december but look at my highest loot prior to dec 2017.

Before I hit my 39k I was on almost 2 million ped in hunting globals with highest loot of 2824.

Total Loot: 2 042 844 PED

39 000 PED Merry Mayhem Araneatrox 12/16/2017
11 619 PED Yuka 04/30/2018
5 335 PED Merry Mayhem Kerberos 01/15/2018
4 455 PED Merry Mayhem Kerberos 12/23/2017
2 824 PED Letomie 10/09/2010
2 696 PED Yulebot 01/04/2017

Loot 2.0 has been good to me :)

He did, and found this:

Hunting Stats

;)

yes, indeed. A bit lame to shout around on the forum without anybody knowing who you are. :wise:

I dont get why people juge from EL at 3 to 5 k cycle a day i think i could get something a little bit bigger and if you stop to first page of profil and dont check the mob the hunter is actualy hunting its kinda sad... its been a while since i hunt kerbs lolll well anyway the thread can be close im seeing 15% of good comment so far so for those people good luck out there ;) 2day 200 caperon 200 prot and 100 levi not a single global lollllll

Your hunting:

Your mining:

Highest Loot: 7 775 PED
Total Loot: 45 093 PED

My hunting:

Highest Loot: 1 440 PED
Total Loot: 162 485 PED

My mining:

Highest Loot: 4 890 PED
Total Loot: 69 002 PED

The real question is why do people who are lucky feel the need to complain about loot? You've done quite well given your level of turnover. 5-digit loots generally go to those who have 10 times your turnover. It's just math.

Last edited:
I hate to burst your bubble but you aren't likely to loot 5 digits in 30 more years at your rate. You need to play the game to get loots like that, and for 7 years to have 115k total loot, isn't really playing. IMO

Jburn666

Just to compare, I just got my 1st 5 digit a lil over a year ago. From a full restart in 2011.
Me
Favorite Mob: Eomon
Highest Loot: 40 680 PED
Total Loot: 1 422 792 PED

So it took me 6 years approx to get mine at a rate of play more than 10x yours.

Back