Where is my first 5 digit ?

I hate to burst your bubble but you aren't likely to loot 5 digits in 30 more years at your rate. You need to play the game to get loots like that, and for 7 years to have 115k total loot, isn't really playing. IMO

Jburn666
Favorite Mob: Kerberos
Highest Loot: 1 663 PED
Total Loot: 115 196 PED

Just to compare, I just got my 1st 5 digit a lil over a year ago. From a full restart in 2011.
Me
Favorite Mob: Eomon
Highest Loot: 40 680 PED
Total Loot: 1 422 792 PED

So it took me 6 years approx to get mine at a rate of play more than 10x yours.

Ok so first of all the first 3 to 4 years i was a full time miner and then slowly switch to hunting.
And im not here to compare my wallet and yours if people here like to trow tons of money away go on i have better things to do in my life ;)

Ok so first of all the first 3 to 4 years i was a full time miner and then slowly switch to hunting.
And im not here to compare my wallet and yours if people here like to trow tons of money away go on i have better things to do in my life ;)

People are just letting you know that your expectations are not in line with your effort (monetary or time wise). Whether you chose to spend your money/time here or not is a decision you have to make for yourself.

Personally the only 5 digit loot i got ( 10k something) was after i lost 60k on EPIV. I don't consider it a win though and hence never posted in the Hof/uber section as it felt like a smack on the face at the time. lol

So title is clear...

How about you hunter miner and crafter ?
How long till you guys hit that 5 digit uber loot ?
Been here almost 7 years now my biggest loot is a 7777 ped iron stone tower( wish i got that in the lucky 7 event loll ). i was close but not enought for me.

Happy globaling and hoffing guys !

See u ingame from now on i am grinding prot for that 5 digit loot.

John Jburn666 Burn

lol all the years and gambling and i still wait aswell for a five digit hof :laugh: guess pet stage 2 comes first :lolup:

Where is my 6 digit hof ?

Where is my 6 digit hof ?

Where is my 4 digit hof ?

I actually mis-read the title as "4 digit", but I guess that's because I haven't gotten any myself yet.
And to spare you the effort:
Favorite Mob: Hadraada
Total Loot: 16 493 PED
And my best loot even after 10 years is still:
571 PED Snablesnot-Female 08/08/2008

I do what I can with my money and time. Not much, yet I'm enjoying it all. And that to me is the most important.

:laugh::yay::laugh:

show me proof and only with avatars that got over 1mil on tracker

you can have a look at my avatar, 3mil in craft 1mil hunting, 500k mining... and im far far away from an even 50% return.

if there where personal lootpools i would atleast have around 90% atm but im more at 65%.

so my take on this game either im suuuuuuuuuuuuper unlucky to never get my returns in order or there just aint no personal lootpools and high hits are random luck.

and no, i do very eco hunting and mining, those i have a decent return in.
crafting tho is 100% gamble from my side and never seen anything close to a 90% return on 3mil loot..

Looks like this for me.

Favorite Mob: Osseocollum
Highest Loot: 45 575 PED
Total Loot: 1 783 985 PED

Have two 5 digit loot one of them i got only weeks after i put in 33k $ in the game and one just came in my normal gameplay.

you can have a look at my avatar, 3mil in craft 1mil hunting, 500k mining... and im far far away from an even 50% return.

if there where personal lootpools i would atleast have around 90% atm but im more at 65%.

so my take on this game either im suuuuuuuuuuuuper unlucky to never get my returns in order or there just aint no personal lootpools and high hits are random luck.

crafting tho is 100% gamble from my side and never seen anything close to a 90% return on 3mil loot..

I will agree with everything except things are different in 2.0 from my observation so far. Again, am still testing things but from what i have seen so far MA has made a lot of progress in making the game get u back a major portion of what u lose tt wise.

I have yet to see MA say anything about whether there is a personal modifier/pool after 2.0 or not. Sucks for us who lost shitloads before 2.0 anyways as i don't see an ATH in my near or distant future.

Cheers,

Divinity

It seems more and more clear that the path to big loot is NOT mindlessly grinding through hundreds of thousands, or even millions of PED.

Part of the frustrating truth I guess, and why people like me are often run out of these threads.

There's plenty of big money old timers here pointing out that in all their millions of PED of documented grinding, they're not getting big loots. Making fun of people who do other things, making sure to shut them down immediately if they ever speak up about loot.

So I guess that while Argos were popping off 4 and 5 digit loots several times a day, you guys were, what? Out shooting at massive, obscure mobs alone and bitching about noob subsidies? Yeah a lot of players don't even remember that kind of time, but TBH a lot do.

If you were honestly going to cycle 10 - 20k ped in a day, you could honestly just go get your swirls. I was literally a noob then I could hardly kill an argonaut but the number of times someone said "hold my beer" and went and pulled a 4-digit off an argo was enough that I was super eager waiting for the game to rain money on mee, too.

LOL grind on and I'm sorry if that seems like a lot of attitude it takes a bit to speak up in a thread after it has turned this far down the path of the venerable mega elders talking about how there's no way but grind 6,7,8 digits of PED and hope.

There are other ways to go at it. But most of all it's blind luck. YES you have to put yourself in a position to make it happen. But on any given day, a nuber grinding prot has just the same chance to 5 or 6 digit as any uber with 1 million PED documented loot standing there shooting the same prot at the same spawn.

The biggest difference is that the nuber won't be SO FKIN PISSED when that 5-digit loot pops on a kerb. :lolup:

Best of luck OP for sure.

I will agree with everything except things are different in 2.0 from my observation so far. Again, am still testing things but from what i have seen so far MA has made a lot of progress in making the game get u back a major portion of what u lose tt wise.

I have yet to see MA say anything about whether there is a personal modifier/pool after 2.0 or not. Sucks for us who lost shitloads before 2.0 anyways as i don't see an ATH in my near or distant future.

Cheers,

Divinity

avatars dont have personal loot pools, mobs do. You are either there for the luck or you are there for the filler times. Same goes for every other thing you can do in the game.
Thats why MA says, everyone can hit big!

stupid system in my eyes but it is what it is..

I have yet to see MA say anything about whether there is a personal modifier/pool after 2.0 or not.

I thought they had been pretty clear.

There is now a personal modifier associated with the "Looting Event". It's a one-time modifier and it's for that particular player's kill of that particular mob. They've been very forthcoming about the added parameters, even sharing some of how they're being weighted into the equation.

Of course there's still plenty of mystery but with that added, there isn't even a need to change the overall loot engine (much) to address people breaking the old DPP barrier.

I suppose since that doesn't require the presence or absence of personal loot pools so those theories can continue to conflict. But the personal modifier was the actual point of loot 2.0.

It's minimal change for maximum effect. It adds a great deal of flexibility to how they can calculate loot while still having the same range of DPP/DPS options. It also allowed for a nerf of some items without changing their "existing" stats.

All good, we needed it. Every game that lasts has to find a way to deal with gear creep.

Last edited:

where u got those numbers from ? your tracker saying like 400k, 70k mining and 1,4kk craf (Favorite Item: Explosive Projectiles). just because u have Favorite Item: Explosive Projectiles ....im done

I thought they had been pretty clear.

There is now a personal modifier associated with the "Looting Event". It's a one-time modifier and it's for that particular player's kill of that particular mob. They've been very forthcoming about the added parameters, even sharing some of how they're being weighted into the equation.

Of course there's still plenty of mystery but with that added, there isn't even a need to change the overall loot engine (much) to address people breaking the old DPP barrier.

I suppose since that doesn't require the presence or absence of personal loot pools so those theories can continue to conflict. But the personal modifier was the actual point of loot 2.0.

It's minimal change for maximum effect. It adds a great deal of flexibility to how they can calculate loot while still having the same range of DPP/DPS options. It also allowed for a nerf of some items without changing their "existing" stats.

All good, we needed it. Every game that lasts has to find a way to deal with gear creep.

in 7 years u have 5k total loot, pls just stay away from any discussion about EU

attachment.php

attachment.php

turn. over. more. ped.

you have to lose 5-digits to hit 5-digits... generally.

more significant is that the higher loots go to those who turn over more ped... likely because they have more looting events/day than you do.

there is no personal loot pool... you manage loss through decay, eco gear, etc... but hitting the big ones is about buying more tickets to the raffle... and yeah i'm convinced hitting those big ones are the only way to beat the ~95% return norm.

in 7 years u have 5k total loot, pls just stay away from any discussion about EU

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

this.

always this.

like clockwork.

such a bunch of sweeties really.

You do realize this comment says a lot more about you, than about me?

The Modern mindset of some people is quite comical. This is NOT a game for freeloader oprtunists looking for free handouts. You dont get something for nothing. Morover sad for you, that you have never in 5 years experienced the full glory this game can offer.

Im going to put it real simple for you. If you want to win/HOF big. you going to have to depo big and be willing to lose big too. He who dares, wins.

The Modern mindset of some people is quite comical. This is NOT a game for freeloader oprtunists looking for free handouts. You dont get something for nothing. Morover sad for you, that you have never in 5 years experienced the full glory this game can offer.

Im going to put it real simple for you. If you want to win/HOF big. you going to have to depo big and be willing to lose big too. He who dares, wins.

I guess my 1700$CAD depo wasnt enought for me to alteast get a nice uber im down to my last 2k ped and im gonna mine it..

no it doesn't. wtf did you do all the years, hmm? :silly2:

Maybe "PLAYING" the game, instead of all out "GAMBLING" the game. :wise:

Depositing is not playing.
That's gambling.

"Playing the game" is progressing without depositing!

And sure, if you dont depo insane amounts you will not be able to cycle insane amounts (exceptions granted).
And hence a smaller total loot on EL.

But the point is simple.
The more you cycle and the bigger the mob, the bigger your chance for a 5 digit.

But the point is also, getting a 5 digit doesnt automatically mean that you're doing well at all!

no it doesn't. wtf did you do all the years, hmm? :silly2:

Hmm I was gone for a couple of years, but since we like averages here, I global in hunting about monthly on average for 8 years now. Crafting almost twice that often. Mining? ha ha ha h aha hah ha haa

Aynways. I do small things. I don't have a big bankroll. I've made a couple of 10k PED deposits but both to buy deeds.

When I deposit PED into game I kick them around a while then buy something I like. A few combat tokens towards my next CDF vehicle or something I want for Atrax. Sometimes I've bought the skills these guys are selling because it's a LOT cheaper than skilling up, to a point. I buy clothes. I have a fishing rod :dunce:

I talk, I explore. I manage my shops and my inventory which is a lot more time consuming than it sometimes should be. Since I have a few apartments on caly and an entire building in celeste north I've probably spent more time decorating and redecorating apartments in game than most entropia players ever will.

I've camped pirate spawns for entire days. Chased oil and people at the rig for hours and hours and hours and hours. I spent my available play time for a week once getting everything together and then hauling it all out to the pirates station so I could spend a day crafting on no planet.

I've logged SO many hours of flight carrying players newer than myself to the next TP or an event they're trying to get to or whatever it may be.

I came into this game to be a crafter and a trader. Eyes just as wide and hopeful as any new player. TBH it never played out that way. I still consider myself a crafter foremost but I hunt of necessity. I buy UA and turn them over.

In any case there aren't a lot of globals in 7 to 20 pec clicks at the crafting machine. I do the majority of my mining with the rookie finder. Most of the solo hunting I do is on smaller mobs. Sometimes I gear up with everything I got and go wipe out a couple levi - I have a soft spot for hunting them since I was a noob and we used to team hunt them for some of the first globals I was part of.

I've never completed a 10k. I have a couple 6k started but I'm not even going to log in and check how close I am to finishing the oro 6k.

I've completed a lot of the story/quest/search type missions in game though. Just not wherre "kill XXXXX mobs" is the mission. I've been on every server of every planet and station in the game. But not every instance, obviously, there's still miles of road for me to see ahead, at my pace.

I'm not a grinder, I never claimed to be, or wanted to be a grinder. I have no props for someone that has cycled 1 million PED, is unhappy, and still clicking. Forget it by the time they've cycled 2 million ped, and they're at the forum trying to tell newer, still excited players, that they should "stop talking about the game" because they're not qualified.

If I wasn't clear, your ability to auto click through way more money than most human beings will EVER spend on a video game does not make you an expert in statistics, mathematics, or EU. The people in this thread telling me not to speak are the ones that have FAILED HARD and they are here to share their discouragement with you.

To crap on you.

To let you know that if you do get anything good, it's not because you worked for it, or earned it, or "deserve" it in any way because they don't know how and obviously you can't either.

Scroll back up this thread is full of it.

As for these people that come around every time someone tries to be happy or hopeful about loot and start raining down this crap, It might be good to take a look at them as well.

There are plenty of players in game with a million ped in loot that are happy with what/how they have done and some of them are also here, steering new players, giving real advice, often even suited to levels of play much lower than their own. If you want advice find out who they are and pay attention to them.

IMO putting in enough PED to buy a house and then spending 8-10 hours a day autoclicking mobs is not "playing the game". It's grinding, and you get whatever is in it for you, and that's ok. I'm not morally against it or anything. But you could play sudoku it would be cheaper and probably better for you.

That's my opinion. I'm not even saying it's right or wrong, I'm saying it's a real point of view, and holds just as much merit, or moral correctness, as what Alina (for instance) has to say.

As regards loot, hunting, or the knowledge thereof - let's be clear, everyone has to assess what they know about the person speaking, and decide what advice to value.

My largest hunting loot is 7% of my entire loot total ;) That's easy with these numbers but flipping through, it's funny.

BTW with only 20k looted in crafting I have 6 discoveries (on small TT items yep yep) and a 4 digit loot. That's as much as some of these guys have to show and I did it with 18k loot, and the advice of a good friend.

SOOOO in conclusion. I have every right to talk about this game. There's not even a high bar, despite what some here would wish. I'd even venture to say that I have more "general experience" in game than some of these players who have come in game, geared right up, and then started autogrinding on the advice of someone who wanted them to feed the loot engine.

Or during these recent years when "knowing how to play" meant memorizing gear charts until you could break 3.x DPP. People who don't know enough to put their gear away when loot is crap and have to make that 100,000 mob to cycle 95% because they're working to minimize volatility, maximize turnover, and extend their time in play rolling a huge bankroll at minimal loss.

Look at them line up here telling you that's not the way to actually hit it big.

Ahh, the good old days, right? But now, with what we have, there's still pretty much a 10k, or close to it every day. These guys have been missing it for years. Spent millions of PED avoiding it, and they're here to tell you how to play like them.

Once you waste enough PED for them to let you talk...

I hate to say this because he's wrong about a lot of things and deeply offended me but TBH Space Janitor is not wrong here. He's a little overboard making his point, but he's not wrong on ONE particular point which is, if you want to hit big, you roll big You roll hard, you dig deep, and you keep pushing if you want to force a loot.

It's still faster and easier if you use the tools available, but you don't get big ups by doing everything you can to suppress big downs. Not here or anywhere. I'm definitely not saying it's good to spew PED blindly. You can go overboard, in either direction.

It saves you money to know how the game engine works. It saves you money to pay attention to the cycles and the waves they create. Sometimes knowing how to win is knowing when to take a break. Knowing how to see where the money is currently at. Knowing how MA handles events and releases.

KNOWING WHEN TO QUIT.

You don't get big loot by mindlessly grinding through dead cycles or bad times. You waste PED. You bring your average down to 95%.

I'm sure that's quite enough from me for now, since I feel like I'm getting redundant. Everyone who has created an avatar and logged in has "the right to talk about this game". Everyone who has tried to play it has the right to ask questions or "the right to give advice". There are people here famously giving bad advice. They're not noobs.

Everyone has the same need to take in the information that they can find, and try and sort something out of it that is useful for them. I am absolutely not a member of the "big hunter" club in EU or whatever you want to call it. I don't claim to be, and I don't want to be. I don't spend my time calling others out and judging them for their gameplay (except pirates), and I try to share what I know.

But since we're calling out and judging here, maybe some of you ought to think what you're saying the next time you type out a sentence like "I've cycled a million PED in loot and never gotten anything decent". You cannot twist this sentence around logically into "I'm obviously doing it right".

HURR DURRR MuH TRACKER YO1!!!

Also, just generally I've heard it's good advice in life to go around not being an ass. Even though sometimes it's hard. Really hard. You guys like luck, how about karma? Keep pushing everyone around you down...

As for this thread OP I'm so sorry lol. I hope you're out there going for it right now.

OMG I just previewed this post and what a wall of text. Probably the ones who could most stand to read it will just scroll past it and post something sarcastic, ROFL.

That's PCF :handgun:

Last edited:
Hmm I was gone for a couple of years, but since we like averages here, I global in hunting about monthly on average for 8 years now. Crafting almost twice that often. Mining? ha ha ha h aha hah ha haa

Aynways. I do small things. I don't have a big bankroll. I've made a couple of 10k PED deposits but both to buy deeds.

When I deposit PED into game I kick them around a while then buy something I like. A few combat tokens towards my next CDF vehicle or something I want for Atrax. Sometimes I've bought the skills these guys are selling because it's a LOT cheaper than skilling up, to a point. I buy clothes. I have a fishing rod :dunce:

I've deposited over 10k peds a couple of times, that's it.

I talk, I explore. I manage my shops and my inventory which is a lot more time consuming than it sometimes should be. Since I have a few apartments on caly and an entire building in celeste north I've probably spent more time decorating and redecorating apartments in game than most entropia players ever will.

I've camped pirate spawns for entire days. Chased oil and people at the rig for hours and hours and hours and hours. I spent my available play time for a week once getting everything together and then hauling it all out to the pirates station so I could spend a day crafting on no planet.

I've logged SO many hours of flight carrying players newer than myself to the next TP or an event they're trying to get to or whatever it may be.

I came into this game to be a crafter and a trader. Eyes just as wide and hopeful as any new player. TBH it never played out that way. I still consider myself a crafter foremost but I hunt of necessity. I buy UA and turn them over.

In any case there aren't a lot of globals in 7 to 20 pec clicks at the crafting machine. I do the majority of my mining with the rookie finder. Most of the solo hunting I do is on smaller mobs. Sometimes I gear up with everything I got and go wipe out a couple levi - I have a soft spot for hunting them since I was a noob and we used to team hunt them for some of the first globals I was part of.

I've never completed a 10k. I have a couple 6k started but I'm not even going to log in and check how close I am to finishing the oro 6k.

I've completed a lot of the story/quest/search type missions in game though. Just not wherre "kill XXXXX mobs" is the mission. I've been on every server of every planet and station in the game. But not every instance, obviously, there's still miles of road for me to see ahead, at my pace.

I'm not a grinder, I never claimed to be, or wanted to be a grinder. I have no props for someone that has cycled 1 million PED, is unhappy, and still clicking. Forget it by the time they've cycled 2 million ped, and they're at the forum trying to tell newer, still excited players, that they should "stop talking about the game" because they're not qualified.

If I wasn't clear, your ability to auto click through way more money than most human beings will EVER spend on a video game does not make you an expert in statistics, mathematics, or EU. The people in this thread telling me not to speak are the ones that have FAILED HARD and they are here to share their discouragement with you.

To crap on you.

To let you know that if you do get anything good, it's not because you worked for it, or earned it, or "deserve" it in any way because they don't know how and obviously you can't either.

As for these people that come around every time someone tries to be happy or hopeful about loot and start raining down this crap, It might be good to take a look at them as well.

There are plenty of players in game with a million ped in loot that are happy with what/how they have done and some of them are also here, steering new players, giving real advice, often even suited to levels of play much lower than their own. If you want advice find out who they are and pay attention to them.

IMO putting in enough PED to buy a house and then spending 8-10 hours a day autoclicking mobs is not "playing the game". It's grinding, and you get whatever is in it for you, and that's ok. I'm not morally against it or anything. But you could play sudoku it would be cheaper and probably better for you.

That's my opinion. I'm not even saying it's right or wrong, I'm saying it's a real point of view, and holds just as much merit, or moral correctness, as what Alina (for instance) has to say.

As regards loot, hunting, or the knowledge thereof - let's be clear, everyone has to assess what they know about the person speaking, and decide what advice to value.

My largest hunting loot is 7% of my entire loot total ;) That's easy with these numbers but flipping through, it's funny.

BTW with only 20k looted in crafting I have 6 discoveries (on small TT items yep yep) and a 4 digit loot. That's as much as some of these guys have to show and I did it with 18k loot, and the advice of a good friend.

SOOOO in conclusion. I have every right to talk about this game. There's not even a high bar, despite what some here would wish. I'd even venture to say that I have more "general experience" in game than some of these players who have come in game, geared right up, and then started autogrinding on the advice of someone who wanted them to feed the loot engine.

Or during these recent years when "knowing how to play" meant memorizing gear charts until you could break 3.x DPP. People who don't know enough to put their gear away when loot is crap and have to make that 100,000 mob to cycle 95% because they're working to minimize volatility, maximize turnover, and extend their time in play rolling a huge bankroll at minimal loss.

Look at them line up here telling you that's not the way to actually hit it big.

Ahh, the good old days, right? But now, with what we have, there's still pretty much a 10k, or close to it every day. These guys have been missing it for years. Spent millions of PED avoiding it, and they're here to tell you how to play like them.

I hate to say this because he's wrong about a lot of things and deeply offended me but TBH Space Janitor is not wrong here. He's a little overboard making his point, but he's not wrong on ONE particular point which is, if you want to hit big, you roll big You roll hard, you dig deep, and you keep pushing if you want to force a loot.

It's still faster and easier if you use the tools available, but you don't get big ups by doing everything you can to suppress big downs. Not here or anywhere. I'm definitely not saying it's good to spew PED blindly. You can go overboard, in either direction.

It saves you money to know how the game engine works. It saves you money to pay attention to the cycles and the waves they create. Sometimes knowing how to win is knowing when to take a break. Knowing how to see where the money is currently at. Knowing how MA handles events and releases.

KNOWING WHEN TO QUIT.

You don't get big loot by mindlessly grinding through dead cycles or bad times. You waste PED. You bring your average down to 95%.

I'm sure that's quite enough from me for now, since I feel like I'm getting redundant. Everyone who has created an avatar and logged in has "the right to talk about this game". Everyone who has tried to play it has the right to ask questions or "the right to give advice". There are people here famously giving bad advice. They're not noobs.

Everyone has the same need to take in the information that they can find, and try and sort something out of it that is useful for them. I am absolutely not a member of the "big hunter" club in EU or whatever you want to call it. I don't claim to be, and I don't want to be. I don't spend my time calling others out and judging them for their gameplay (except pirates), and I try to share what I know.

But since we're calling out and judging here, maybe some of you ought to think what you're saying the next time you type out a sentence like "I've cycled a million PED in loot and never gotten anything decent". You cannot twist this sentence around logically into "I'm obviously doing it right".

Also, just generally I've heard it's good advice in life to go around not being an ass. Even though sometimes it's hard. Really hard. You guys like luck, how about karma? Keep pushing everyone around you down...

As for this thread OP I'm so sorry lol. I hope you're out there going for it right now.

OMG I just previewed this post and what a wall of text. Probably the ones who could most stand to read it will just scroll past it and post something sarcastic, ROFL.

Nice wall of text and i read it all :) nice to see your play style work it seems that for me mining will be the way to survive this world called entropia im doing some profit while in hunting hof or not it was a lost so ill hit this thread again when i hit the tower i deserved ;)

there is no personal loot pool. big hofs are 100% luck.

How do you know? Any other opinions?

Few years ago when I lost big it returned big part of it after some time and mining and hunting pools were connected and calculated, any opinions?

Cheers,

Divinity

Any news/info on this? "whether there is a personal modifier/pool after 2.0 or not"

To crap on you.

KNOWING WHEN TO QUIT.

You are suggesting 95% return is bad?

"You don't get big loot by mindlessly grinding through dead cycles or bad times. You waste PED. You bring your average down to 95%."

I have paid in about 6k dollars, have cycled about 250k, given even 90 percent return there should be 20k-30k peds remaining, but there is few hundred peds!

Loot 3.0 ideas:

Should the game swallow everything? There should be a personal factor keeping one's balance at some reasonable point such that - for example in my situation - going below 20k-30k is significantly slowed down.

Such that it works for MA as well, the paid in amount which has experienced significant loss and is "kept" alive should have less chance for big loots.

This should specially be the case when the player keeps paying in (and would buy new items with "kept alive" peds and hunt with newly paid-in peds to have a chance for big wins, this way rather than disappointment arising from bankruptcy, one sees progress in items owned).

MindArk should avoid the gambling ideology and invent a Loot 3.0 which keeps hope alive and works for both parties.

There should be a system which works for both MA and players.

By the way, cost per hour for a boring game with repeated bankruptcies is meaningless, but it is meaningful when there is a safe margin for "kept" peds (which have gone through significant loss, let's say 50%) which can bring progress via buying new items.

Logic: the newer the ped, the higher the chance of win/loss (both), return converges to REAL 100% (minus skills/tier factor) after 50% loss. People keep paying in for progress (new items, lands, ...) and have a chance to win big at the beginning of paying in. Together with good graphics and new caves/castles/etc. it can justify cost per hour and the users can hopefully become ten-fold if not more.

Important: when somebody pays in say 100 dollars, taking the first 25 dollars in long run is justified for gaming fun and costs, taking the next 25 is painful and not good, taking the next 50 dollars is quite toxic for MA and makes the user much unhappy.

Last edited:
Instead of X digits should rather do X multiplier :)

9k foul young after 2 days of playing / account creation still burned into my mind. But that was PE :laugh:

Back