Selling: [Level 1 Finder Amplifier]

UL amp bump

Received a bid that I accepted as SB.

Auction will run now till 2018-09-04 24:00 MA time.
Highest offer after that deadline will win the amp.
If someone offer BO, the auction will end instantly.
If 2 offers has the same value after the deadline, the offer that comes first wins.

Received a bid that I accepted as SB.

Auction will run now till 2018-09-04 24:00 MA time.
Highest offer after that deadline will win the amp.
If someone offer BO, the auction will end instantly.
If 2 offers has the same value after the deadline, the offer that comes first wins.

Hey, I may be interested. What is the SB currently at? It might be a good idea to keep the bids on the thread so people know what to offer.

I'm mildly interested in this. Won't bidwar against silent bids though.

Hey, I may be interested. What is the SB currently at? It might be a good idea to keep the bids on the thread so people know what to offer.

sb met but not posted makes it hard to bid :scratch2:

Well decided to do this auction a bit different this time. Might be not the best idea, but maybe also offer some fun.
Just don´t be shy and offer whatever it is worth to you and see if you are the winner after the deadline.

Well decided to do this auction a bit different this time. Might be not the best idea, but maybe also offer some fun.
Just don´t be shy and offer whatever it is worth to you and see if you are the winner after the deadline.

3500 PED.

I won't bid again against "bids" posted by OP.

I'm mildly interested in this. Won't bidwar against silent bids though.

Hmm well. I will see how it works till monday. If ppl are scared that I am lying here or whatever, I will post the name of the highest bidder on monday.

Last edited:
Seems ppl are scared of hidden auctions. Offered SB updated on OP.
2 days left.

I offer 4050

4100 highest bid.

Auction ends 2018-09-04 24:00 MA time. (12 hr. anti sniping rule, if bids are made in last 2 hours.)

Few hours left!!!
12 hr. anti sniping rule, if bids are made in last 2 hours. (auction end will be increased by 12 hr from last bid.)
All bids public from now on.

Damn missed the deadline.

gz MeiGDLing

Deal done.

Thanks all for the offers and good luck to the new owner.

Thread can be closed.

Back