Victory Mothership Society

Geo

Stalker
Society
Victory
George Geo Clone
Victory Society

The Aniara Class Mothership Victory is looking to recruit honest, active players who are interested in Space Hunting, Repair Skilling, Piloting, Quad Shuttles, Taxis, Warp Transports and anything else related to Space. There is no obligation to live aboard the ship. Crew can come and go as they wish at any Planet we may be stationed at.

Privateer, Equus and Firebird owners are welcome to apply and be promoted on our website for free.

Pilots of the Victory Society receive live notifications when a Quad flight or Warp is requested on the website.
http://www.victory-ms.com

Full members above the Rank of Recruit have different levels of security clearance on board Victory depending on Rank as well as reduced Warp Flights and Skilling Supplies.

Captains of Victory have full access to the Mothership and its systems, including the Warp Drive.

If you are interested in a career in Space, contact me here or ingame.

George Geo Clone

victoryfighterhangar.jpg

Last edited:
Members of Victory, for the most part, will be supplied, by myself, for their space exploration needs.
Victory will have a fleet of fully armed ships, available for use by anyone on the crew, while online.
Whether it be for transport, hunting, skilling, piloting or just exploring the universe.

Rules:

Zero tolerance for piracy
Respect all Players
Do not exploit
No scamming
Stay active
Be friendly

Society Ranking System - (Work in progress)

Guests: Repair Crew

Recruits: Repair Crew, Vtol Pilot, Gunner

Private: Quad Pilot, Mothership Gunner

Sergeant: Mothership Pilot, Squad Leader

Captain: Full Ship Access, Mothership Pilot, Crew Leader, Warp Capability

Colonel: Second in Command

General: Commander & Chief

victorywolfpack.jpg

Nice!

I read that and had a star child moment..Good Luck Geo, my friend!

Please add me to your Guest List:
New York Rose

Last edited:

Good luck with the Victory Mothership Geo!

Mega-Who? :scratch2:

Reactions: Geo

Victory Mothership Weekly Repair Skilling Runs Open to everyone Sundays at 20:00 EUT

victoryfighterhangar.jpg

Lost my ship lately and I'm so space junky LOL
I plan to move on Caly this week or the next one so please add me as guest for now.
Billy Jean Ruby
Hope to meet you soon on board

PS. I like alot the website design :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Geo
Thank you Billy. ;)

Anyone who is interested in doing repair runs, joining the society, exploring space or transportation can contact me here, in game or through the website.

www.victory-ms.com

George Geo Clone

victoryfighterhangar.jpg

Repair Skilling Run Today & Tomorrow

Victory Mothership Repair Skilling Run Saturday and Sunday. :computer:

VictoryTorch2.0.png

Hi Geo..

I wanted to say I met your crew member and she spoke very highly of you. I told her you were a really a great guy and did a great job with your service and far to humble with it and the advancements you have made, I have seen you on your stream ( few months ago) for hours and hours at a time skilling your ship up.

Keep up the good work!

:wtg:

Thank you Rose! :ahh:

Victory Mothership is offering an Open Repair Skilling Run for everyone, all Weekend out of Erebos Space Station.

Contact me here, in game or on our website to be added!

:computer:

Back