Khorum Coast: Shoot first - Ask later.

DxBlueIce

Old Alpha
Society
NBK Rangers
Tim DxBlueIce Fisher
MU Hunters Inc presents: Shoot first - Ask later.

UPDATE 19.12.2018:

Hello,

MU Hunters Inc are excited to announce that there will be Big Game changes coming to Khorum Coast. In order to make these changes we need to put a stop on the current ‘Shoot first - Ask later’ event.

All hunters that have outstanding payments can still contact me to retrieve their rewards provided that they contact me before the end of January 2019. No rewards will added from today (19 December 2018) 21:40 Entropia Universe time.

Happy FEN & watch this space - new cool stuff is on its way!

MU Hunters Inc

Outstanding Payments are listed in the below table:
upload_2018-12-19_22-39-6-png.4071

Where:
Arkadia – Khorum Coast (TP @ [9115, 27390, 105]).

When:
Continuously.

What:
Get paid for every global you get.
No bullshit, plain and simple – the more globals you get, the more money you get.
Global value rangePrize (PED)
50 - 792
80 - 994
100 - 1196
120+8
HOF Bonus (300+)25

How:
Just shoot – every global will get pulled from EntropiaLife.com.
Note: If you want to hunt in team, you need to post your team name and the name of the team leader who will receive the prize here.

There is also a weekly ingame event, see here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306137-Khorum-Coast-Wacky-Wednesdays

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, via pm or ingame.

MU Hunters Inc (Tim DxBlueIce Fisher & Elsalvador Microdot Majere)

FAQ:
1) When is the scoreboard being updated?
=> Usually on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun around 18:00-22:00 MA.

Scoreboards
Last update: 19.12.2018 - 21:40:00 MA

Total:
upload_2018-12-19_22-39-6-png.4071

Last edited:
bump it up - a few days to go before it starts.

BUMP!
The event is starting on Saturday. Get ready to grind and earn 200+ PED! :cool:

The event is starting soon - get ready! :)

Great first two days so far - thank you all for participating!

As a reminder: The event runs on a weekly basis, meaning directly after the first week ends, the next week begins (until further notice).
So this week will end on Friday (07.09.2018) 23:59:59 MA, the next week starts directly on Saturday (08.09.2018) 00:00:00 MA!

Let me know, if you have any questions and/or suggestions.

Scoreboard updated on the Arkadia Forum.

Just a few more hours until the first week is over.

Get the 200 PED pot! :)

Week 2 started already.
I posted the final scoreboard for week 1 on the Arkadia Forum!

Happy hof'ing! :)

Just an fyi ithe leaderboard on ark forum isnt visible without an approved forum account and that approval can take a while,might be worth also uploading the leaderboard here or hosting it on 3rdparty image site so its easier for people to follow thier progress. Gl with the LA/Event

Just an fyi ithe leaderboard on ark forum isnt visible without an approved forum account and that approval can take a while,might be worth also uploading the leaderboard here or hosting it on 3rdparty image site so its easier for people to follow thier progress. Gl with the LA/Event

good point...i will tell my admin guy (Tim) to sort that out. It'll be resolved soon mate.

Fixed for now I hope - see the first post.

Only one day left for week two! Get your globals in to get the 200 PED weekly prize! Only 5 globals to take the lead! :yay:

Last edited:
Last update for this week's event! Only a few hours left - get in and get the 200 PED for this week! :handgun:

Amanda got the lead again! :cool:

Updated all scoreboards.

Gratz to amanda Alissanos robinson again for winning week 2! :)

Week 3 is already started - get your globals in, otherwise amanda Alissanos robinson might win another 200 PED. :p

Added an FAQ in the first post.

Scoreboard updated!

Congratz to Ostrander Ostrander Popp for winning last week's event!
200 PED for you sir! :)
The new week started today and Ostrander Ostrander Popp already got 2 globals in! ;)

Announcement:
There will be changes to the event starting next week (the current week is not affected)!
We will adjust the Zadul maturity, there will be an ingame event which contributes to the weekly event and the prize structure will be adjusted.
I will provide more details next week.

Happy hunting!
Get your globals in to get the next 200 PED! :cool:

REMINDER:
The rules will be updated on Friday!

Scoreboard updated.

Scoreboard updated!
Only a few hours left for this weeks event - grab the 200 PED! :)

Again, the event rules will change starting tomorrow. I will post more info on Sunday!

Scoreboard updated!

New rules will follow on Sunday.

Rules are updated now! See the first post.
Globals on Saturday and Sunday do count already - I will update the total scoreboard as soon as I updated my parser for the globals.

There will be an ingame event this Wednesday starting at 20:00 MA. Details about the event will follow in a seperate thread.

I finally updated my parser with the new event logic.
Scoreboard updated!

Today is Wacky Wednesday - the ingame event starts in about 2h at 20:00 MA. Register now ingame!

Scoreboard updated!

Keep on grinding! :handgun:

Back