Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Elsalvador "Microdot" Majere
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am amazed a thread like this did not appear during migration, as people regularly left or were unable to return to a damaged mob, which then turned it's attention to another player who had the choice of kill it and get no loot, or be killed.

Once upon a time a mob with less than 50% HP when you started shooting would have 'This loot belongs to someone else'
    However this tended to be exploited where other players would wait until you were almost at 50% then hit it with a much higher DPS weapon and claim the loot... one soc was well known for this.
    So I am guessing the 50% rule was removed to prevent these mob steals.

Sadly like so much in EU there has either been an oversight by MA, where mob is not reset after it reaches 100%HP, or maybe the cynic in me thinks 'this loot is claimed by another player' means MA get the loot, as the mob doubtless evaporates after 30 seconds or so.

While I have considered support cases, like most I have not bothered. Partly because tbh I am surprised MA have refunded, and partly because I don't want to stop hunts time and again to make support cases, the disruption would just make it a chore rather than fun as it would be a disproportionate amount of time wasted to ped regained unless a high level mob.

I may have to rethink this as it seems the only way to get anything fixed is if it costs MA not just time but also ped....
    Granny, tbh, i am kicking myself because my support case did not ask for a refund, it was just frustration....but lets take what you mentioned about migration to the new player base....

i can imagine being a new player in this new world...with my shiny new armour from my shiny new starter pack...smashing punies - they must have so many occurrences of this bug with all those noobs running around mob stealing & dying. I can only imagine the impression this game would leave on them! @ least the fuckers doing migration know what to expect.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Elsalvador "Microdot" Majere
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    To the above last two posts, no no this is something totally different and new as of ~3 months ago? Freshly spawned, new mobs that have this message. I have had a friend who has had a Combibo Broodmother with this, that spawned on top of him which would be obvious to see come at you. We have above posters who got this in instances alone as well.

I've definitely been careless and shot mobs that aren't 100%, some 70% that reneged and some that are ~50%. The one I talk about in my initial post was a freshly spawned full HP Legionnaire and I was shocked when I actually saw it because I didn't believe people honestly.
    if that's true mate that is a totally different & very worrying story.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by microdot View Post
    Granny, tbh, i am kicking myself because my support case did not ask for a refund, it was just frustration....
    They still owe you, file a ticket. Point out the oversight in not requesting a refund if you like but I wouldn't waste time ranting (in the ticket) about why they didn't give you the peds "because you didn't ask for them".

Screenshots are nice and you might wait longer without but they're probably not paying for screenshots. They should be checking logs. For recent events it shouldn't be that hard.

I linked this thread to Arkadia Forum because I have a literal campaign going on pointing at proof that mindark do compensate when their programming mistakes or system errors take PEDs directly from players.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/comp...n-a-bug.14706/

I honestly hope that plenty of people recognize that link by now but I put a new post on with a link to this thread.

If you lost PED in a known or suspected bug (even a glitch) Please file a ticket.

Also, please report your success so that current and future players have a record to look at before they go ballistic thinking all is lost. Or decline to file a ticket thinking that it's "hopeless".

MA compensates PED lost to bugs. But for some reason (hmmmmm?) only on request.

Every time someone says "filing a ticket is a waste of time" they make money for MindArk.

EDIT: Screenshots with timestamps probably help. The error message doesn't even prove you killed the mob but the timestamp would help find the relevant log.
    Last edited by Atrax; 08-30-2018 at 16:56.

Alpha
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    the NBK
    Images
    Made a support case the instant it happened to me again and the resulting refund happened in less than 5 minutes +3.00 PED and case closed. It has happened to me at least a dozen other times. When it happens make the time and record the time and date and make the case. I suspect theres something more going on. Would be sad if THAT was your ATH and MA gets to filter it out and pay you 3 peds if they feel like.

Not sure what the go was but i recently discovered i had 156ped in a new compensation tab in my ped card after i had entered a solo instance and killed the pyromancer and soon as he died he dissapeared. No loot messages he didnt fall off the bridge or anything. Left without submiting a ticket as i had some real life issues to attend to and then forgot. So atleast the system or a person at mindark addressed that error or bug. Hope this helps

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mutant Atrax Stalker
    Society
    Guess Who Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun117 View Post
    Not sure what the go was but i recently discovered i had 156ped in a new compensation tab in my ped card after i had entered a solo instance and killed the pyromancer and soon as he died he dissapeared. No loot messages he didnt fall off the bridge or anything. Left without submiting a ticket as i had some real life issues to attend to and then forgot. So atleast the system or a person at mindark addressed that error or bug. Hope this helps
    That's great. Wow.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Juan Balberith Martinez
    Society
    Guess Who?
    Images
    ...and here I thought the "loot claimed by someone else" was just an issue for me

Has happened quite a few times, guess I should start making screen shots and time stamps?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    ...and here I thought the "loot claimed by someone else" was just an issue for me

Has happened quite a few times, guess I should start making screen shots and time stamps?
    you should.

for MA fixing the bug must become cheaper than handling all the support cases!

so take time stamp, location stamp, screenshot.
    open a support case on every new claimed bug and upload the screenshot.
    RECLAIM your money.
    30% OFF Markup: Genesis Amethera Headquarters, Tower B, Block B, Shop #4
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_leader_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2