Songkra Valley HOFs Thread

chongpha

Guardian
Chong All-The-Way Pha
In an effort to assist those that are having issues login into and registering on Arkadiaforum, I have created this thread for hunters to post any Songka Valley HOFs here. This will count for the Land of the HOFs win - in which you post your Songkra Valley HOF to win an additional 25 PEDs. Please see the thread, Songkra Valley Lucky 7's Hunting Event, for more details.

Last edited:
Bumping up some HOFS from this awesome event!

Triple Gratz!!! Nice 1265 PED mining HOF. Unfortunately, only hunting HOFs count towards the Land of the HOFs win. Mining loot works differently and Songkra Valley can quickly go bankrupt with Level 13 Mining Amp runs as it is much easier to get a HOF mining. Rules can be found by clicking Songkra Valley Lucky 7's Event Hunting and Mining.

You did win 54 PEDs for the hunting HOFs though. Grats again.

Last edited:
Couple of cheeky little hofs from earlier sorry about pics hard to upload on mobile :laugh:

Couple more Hofs!

Gratz, that PED card balance though. 777.77 PED :eek:. Must be a sign of things to come. :laugh:

That was the hope, my superstitions failed me.
For good measure I also cleaned up my icons to trick Skynet, but it too failed....for now. :)

But I did get another one today so maybe there is hope:

Finally found time to post these :yay:

Ooops forgot one

No, you are right. I have to look further since tracker tells me there are 7 hof´s on Songkra and yes you need to invest in some streetlights :laugh:

The streetlights will scare all the mobs away. There would be nothing left to hunt.

Go Go Songkra Velley!!

Here's my first HOF:

Gratz! Raynard is on the board now. Ippo is on the board now.

Day of baby hofs

Gratz!, Yea, one day those baby HOFs will turn into adult HOFs. ;)

another one!

small block chevy how!!

Last edited:
The Most Awesome Event Ever

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

My missing globals

So these are my globals that are missing from entropia life on SV. The screenshots are misstimed so they arent really shoving the actual global but are still named in my file as mutated beladoth guardian 63 ped, mutated beladoth provider 187 ped and xelo haze 58 ped. Made a support case and got a reply saying its in progress to be fixed but that was 4 days ago and nothing since. Let me know if you want more info.

Last edited:

oh, and thats the time i´m missing them from: Started hunt just as Tom got his global, gratzed him and talked with him a while and Daggs got his just as i finished my hunt.

Lucky 7 HOF

A nice little Saturday surprise

Ff

So these are my globals that are missing from entropia life on SV. The screenshots are misstimed so they arent really shoving the actual global but are still named in my file as mutated beladoth guardian 63 ped, mutated beladoth provider 187 ped and xelo haze 58 ped. Made a support case and got a reply saying its in progress to be fixed but that was 4 days ago and nothing since. Let me know if you want more info.

Gratz, I got you for two hunting globals here. The mining event has different rules and must have a 7's to win 7 PEDs. Please see Mining Event for details.

Back