Info: That Freaking Cold Place || Amethera outback land 50 under new managment

Corwin

Dominant
Corwin The Prince
Hi all,
im glad to communicate the new ownership of LA 50 || that freaking cold place under myself
before i start writing id like to apologise for my english but its not my main language.

The land is situated in the north part of the snow area ad the left edge of calypso map, the first encounter south of solfais crater.
map.jpg

The land monster is Neconu, of wich i have 5dna set on the land, is a nasty mob, with the capability of locking hes jaw when biting, that makes him do a great amounth of damage despite its relatively low hp. But the "hard to hunt" thing have to be well rewarding, thats why i decided to reinvest the 50% of the land income in a big event taking example from the last active owners with an as big as possible payout once per month and weekly events to win a ticket to the main event.
The ideal will be having a daily event to the main event but i dont think income will be enought to be able to afford it, only time will tell.

For those interested i decided to make this investment after a million doubts on putting so many TT value over a 0 tt value deed, im aware that the tt value spent to purchase it is tousands of dollars and to me, but i bet also to many others, are a real lot.
Wat convinced me to do this?
well, i realized that entropia universe have a bigger economy that many towns in the world, maybe even bigger than some small countryes, and when, in the world is becoming harder and harder surviving, in here assets and gear are keeping enormous prices and being stable, even raising. And regarding mindark trust, people usually dont trust theyre local governement, but they still invest in houses and lands. The first time i bought a weapon for 1500 dollars i was worried i wasted all that money, with my big surprise, that weapon now is worth over 2000 and people still make the queue to purchase one.

Im a noob in land managing matter, thats why im gonna need community help, im open to all kind of suggestion, and also complains, so feel free to pm me here or ingame, id love both, feel also free to blame me on forum, a little drama always creates popcorns :)

gratz to me and may the wolf die :)

Reactions: San
Back