AMD not paying out anymore?

BenGlav

Mature
did something happend? i think i didnt get the payment for my AMD today.......

as a avid observer of the moon boarder it would appear to us that traffic has slowed between space to the moon.

I suspect that due to the lack of the possible moon activities currently available people have moooved on till the next VU/patch.

won't set foot on it until new items drop there. that's a given

oh well .... guess it will take a while until we will start seeing earning from the moon :(

If its less than 1pec per deed in revenue it rolls over to next day. Has happened with auds before, prob what happened here if there was no payment (didnt log in to check)

As an bug exploiter camping the space entry point to such an extent that nobody wants to travel to the moon anymore, it would appear to us that traffic has slowed between space to the moon because of our lame actions.

I suspect that due to our lame camping actions people have moved on till the next VU/patch.

I've took the liberty to correct your post. ;)

I've took the liberty to correct your post. ;)

Ah but is it a bug (or release oversight)? or is it intentional? I wonder...

Seems a tad dodge though that they released the moon unfinished to much fanfair and "buy moar moon deedz plzz" knowing full well that folks would "buy in" at point of release, only for investors to discover it isn't finished and likely theremore not generating much revenue.

This means they can do another "it's finished! plz buy moar moon deedz" again at christmas or something.

Still.... this spawn kill thing does amuse. Reminds me of when MA opened up Amathera for a bit a preview till someone realised that there was no TP safe zone. "Welcome to the new Wor.... BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!" :D

Wistrel

Ah but is it a bug (or release oversight)? or is it intentional? I wonder...

Seems a tad dodge though that they released the moon unfinished to much fanfair and "buy moar moon deedz plzz" knowing full well that folks would "buy in" at point of release, only for investors to discover it isn't finished and likely theremore not generating much revenue.

This means they can do another "it's finished! plz buy moar moon deedz" again at christmas or something.

Still.... this spawn kill thing does amuse. Reminds me of when MA opened up Amathera for a bit a preview till someone realised that there was no TP safe zone. "Welcome to the new Wor.... BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!" :D

Wistrel

Posted this before but will do again:

here, for your convience:

Known Bugs / Issues (Please post in this thread if you find anything else)

When leaving Planet Arkadia, you are spawned into PVP - This was not intended - This will be rectified in the next patch (Please travel safely when going from Planet Arkadia and Arkadia Moon till we announce the fix.

Creature Spawns on the Arkadia Moon are thin - This will be increased in the next patch
There is a chunk of metal in the middle of nowhere on the moon - Go sights see it before it is removed.

posted here:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-release-notes-8-2018.14693/

*edit*
Oh, and the nebula virus dudes ARE "actually profiting from player's misery".

But that should be over once it's fixed.

And I rest my case. This just shows how a bunch of pirates can cause much harm to a PP and game-host. I get angry when I am robbed or lose cash. Why dont Ark-studios get angry and even?

Mindark, is it supposed to be like this? That a bunch of lame spitefull gamers can impede your income and ruin the platform for your many other customers? Realy?

May we have a CEO and teamleader change @ Mindark pls?

The product isn't completed yet. Many of us will return to check it out again when it is complete (or, at least upon release of the next patch).

Next VU, next month, next year :laugh:

Mindfart at it's best.

I went - TT'd my stuff and left - there about 4 hours in total . I won't go back until there is a safe way to leave and more content

Haven´t been there yet, and when I read about that Space Spawn bug, I delayed this discovery adventure untill we can go there and leave without beeing victim to pirates (speak MS service available or at least save spawn zone when leaving in own Quad).

Imho many think that way, and thats why there is low turnover at moon.

Haven´t been there yet, and when I read about that Space Spawn bug, I delayed this discovery adventure untill we can go there and leave without beeing victim to pirates (speak MS service available or at least save spawn zone when leaving in own Quad).

yup same here, and many others as well.

So, we can safely conclude that the launch of the moon has mainly been spoiled by our beloved Nebula virus friends who decided to blockade it.

Same here, will wait to visit the moon when its safe to do so.

We already lose constantly by just playing the game, dont want to speed up the process by giving away loot to pirates.

Last edited:
As above, see below.

Off topic- never mind

Peace, Miles

as a avid observer of the moon boarder it would appear to us that traffic has slowed between space to the moon.

I suspect that due to the lack of the possible moon activities currently available people have moooved on till the next VU/patch.

haha ya it wouldn't have nothing at all to do with "avid observers" observing the border of the moon....pierats are baaaaaaad...

won't set foot on it until new items drop there. that's a given

Maybe Dave wants items to drop randomly and not like MA makes the drop of all items in the first 15 minutes.

Don't call moon deeds a.m.d too much confusion with a.m.d. computers...

Not big deal yet but in future.. "I invested in a.md. and.... "

Last edited:

I think MA would make space for not pvp area until they resolved the problem with the Space Spawn bug.

Last edited:
Yeahh the people that care about an unfinished terrain with test spawns on it have had their fun.

Pirates too, of course. The early explorers have got their screencaps and damage info (mostly) and that sort of activity is done.

As per the rest of the thread they will have to put something interesting there to overcome the pirates, or get rid of the pirates, before things move ahead.

Yeah, I think we were all confused by this....:scratch2:

:laugh:

Don't see any other option - WTB AUD / AMD <--not a buy post... jees leftys

Don't see any other option - WTB AUD / AMD <--not a buy post... jees leftys

Wouldn´t work anyways, as they said MoonDeeds will be sellable after all sold from webshop, but there is still a lot available at webshop, speak not tradeable.

AUD performed fairly good last week :)

I thought they have a related - AMD in-game channel, to answer all the question ?

ya great analysis from a known pirate. "us" observing potential victims? maybe you can't see the reason there is low traffic because you ARE the reason.

and for the record the pirates are easy to foil. if you want to bring loot from the moon and there are pirates waiting for you to leave the safe area (while sitting in their ships passenger seat to change their triangle color from red to blue so you don't know they are there) you can go back in or log out (when relog you are at ark ss). incidentally, i have seen very little pirate activity there since the Normandie has been patrolling the area to fight them off. yes i have moon deeds.

Last edited:
Back