Hogglo Diablo Sighted

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Groups of Hogglo Diablo have been spotted in several locations around Eudoria and are creating havoc with the local settlements. Hunting parties are advised by the Colonial Xenobiology Institute to ensure they are well- equipped to deal with the rampaging beasts.
Locations:

• Ashi - 82680, 78220
  • Fort Argus - 79515, 93944 (Shared)
  • Fort Ithaca - 68983, 87017 (Shared)

Originally Posted Here

Groups of Hogglo Diablo have been spotted in several locations around Eudoria and are creating havoc with the local settlements. Hunting parties are advised by the Colonial Xenobiology Institute to ensure they are well- equipped to deal with the rampaging beasts.
Locations:

• Ashi - 82680, 78220
  • Fort Argus - 79515, 93944 (Shared)
  • Fort Ithaca - 68983, 87017 (Shared)

Originally Posted Here

A non-shared diablo spawn! They listened to us :yay::yay::yay:

Do we also have Hogglo Pygmy?

Yay!

I have to say..I really enjoy this. :yay:

entropia_2018-09-01_11.40.34.jpg

This is a lot of fun! :sniper:

Ohhhhhh man.

I went out south of ithaca and this little PC I have EU on can hardly even load up the scene.

I just got a global swirl after almost 30 sec standing at revive. I wish I had a better machine here right now because this is pretty awesome.

I didn't bring armor to caly (whoops) so the AoE grinds me down after a bit too.

Still a ton of fun, a mad crowd of shooters and some hungry hungry hippos over there lol.

EDIT *27 PEC global* :wtg: lol I've been casting DI more than shooting

Last night the threshold was up to 859 for a HOF - no idea what it is up to now :D

one is directly at ashi TP.... so i guess no playing untill someone killed it or event is over -.-

one is directly at ashi TP.... so i guess no playing untill someone killed it or event is over -.-

and one there again... could you please make those hogglos killable by turret so it becomes impossible to use them to mpk everyone in ashi outpost? -.-

and one there again... could you please make those hogglos killable by turret so it becomes impossible to use them to mpk everyone in ashi outpost? -.-

Wouldn't that mean half the hoggs will be lost to turrets?

Back