Atrox And Osseo Mega Markup Event Earn Up To 200% On Your Bonus

Please Register: Gandorfean Gandlolf Losi

Thanks.

Hey,

please register Sebastian Azgal Stork.
Thanks!

scores for December have been updated :) sorry for any delays

Top Prizes for December were 942 and 575 peds, Congratulations to you two:)

Top Prizes for December were 942 and 575 peds, Congratulations to you two:)

Thanks for the event :D
Covers almost 10% of my "losses" (if one does not count the skills gained and how much it would cost to chip in) :D
Still only at 3/4 of Silver Atrox and will surely use the LA also for the Gold one :D

With FEN evetn ending soonish I do not mind the maturity, but overall the density could be a notch higher.
Find myself running quite a bit running around between the spawnpockets.

Register

Please Register Nicolas NicoLePro Lami

Thanks

Welcome and good luck

La40 density has now been increased fairly high, please say if you would like more, there is a little left before maxed.

La51 Osseo density has been maxed again, maturity is on its way back you young only.

LA25 will continue to hold provider and above Osseo

Welcome and good luck

La40 density has now been increased fairly high, please say if you would like more, there is a little left before maxed.

La51 Osseo density has been maxed again, maturity is on its way back you young only.

LA25 will continue to hold provider and above Osseo

I think LA40 is fine like that, still should leave miners enough room to avoid the patches :D

B u m p e r t y

I am afraid, that Lootious is not smiling kind on me even with that bump :D

A bit kind of anoying that with "Loot 2.0" return rates can still be as low as 50% after 20k cycled.
And its definately not the LA (which i great for me right now), either it's building up for a 5 digit ( yeah, I believe in personal pool), or I am hunting the wrong mob ( and since my luck went down with Areanatrox, I do not really like them ).

...anyways...best LA to go for silver and gold Atrox mission right now...and I have searched :D

add me

Please register: hasan kuuhaku abdulhasib

Congratulations Maxine maxi Evans im pretty sure your 6,903 atrox alpha this morning counts for a 600 peds jackpot :)
Would love to see a pic if poss

Congratulations Maxine maxi Evans im pretty sure your 6,903 atrox alpha this morning counts for a 600 peds jackpot :)
Would love to see a pic if poss

The month is not over yet :D

Please register Kury Ronx Hunt
Thank you

Will do good luck

FYI LA25 DNA. Has been upped again. Density full and then maturity slightly.

Set to spawn mature to Dominant Osseocollum.

Enjoy

Has the maturity of LA40 been downed a bit ?
Seeing quite a lot of providers the last two days with the occasional mature and old ...
Not seeing Stalkers and Prowlers is nice, but my points per hour rate for gold has gone down quite a bit.

Woot mature and old,i will get on over there and feed them up a bit, i do apologise

Edit - all done should be as it was before shortly. Il be there later to exterminate the last of the younger maturities

Last edited:
Woot mature and old,i will get on over there and feed them up a bit, i do apologise

Edit - all done should be as it was before shortly. Il be there later to exterminate the last of the younger maturities

ahhh...thx.....did you feed them well enough for me to get my first 5 digit uber?! :D

Please sign up Alexander Nexuiz Bilicic

Back