Server Downtime for Patch

Loot 3.0 :)??

Spaceboxes ?

Some actual content?

From PED to Deeptoken :broke:

Maybe fix the moon so that we can leave without getting shot down

loot return from 40% to 41% ?

Known Issues:

- When leaving Planet Calypso players are now spawned in the Arkadian PVP zone.
- Due to attempts to minimize volatility in the loot engine per customer request maximum returns are temporarily capped at 11.34% +-7% based on the avatar's "Make Textile" skill for all activities.
- Colonist Issue Jumpsuits have a visual bug making all players appear to have a Boorum penis when they are wearing the jumpsuit.

These issues will be addressed in a future update. Probably in 2024.

Mindark struggles to provide a smooth and bug-free experience for our players. If you find a bug in game please try at least 3 or 4 more times (maybe more if it costs you PED) and then re-read this list to make sure that you are not dealing with a known issue.

If you discover a new issue, please submit a support ticket so that we can investigate further. I mean, a lot further.

:lolup:

Known Issues:

- When leaving Planet Calypso players are now spawned in the Arkadian PVP zone.
- Due to attempts to minimize volatility in the loot engine per customer request maximum returns are temporarily capped at 11.34% +-7% based on the avatar's "Make Textile" skill for all activities.
- Colonist Issue Jumpsuits have a visual bug making all players appear to have a Boorum penis when they are wearing the jumpsuit.

These issues will be addressed in a future update. Probably in 2024.

Mindark struggles to provide a smooth and bug-free experience for our players. If you find a bug in game please try at least 3 or 4 more times (maybe more if it costs you PED) and then re-read this list to make sure that you are not dealing with a known issue.

If you discover a new issue, please submit a support ticket so that we can investigate further. I mean, a lot further.

:lolup:

Looking forward to the patch! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Atrax again.

Arkadia Moon will crash into:
A) Hadesheim, causing time flow to reverse and old Hadesheim to reappear,
B) Athena Spaceport, marking the first actual landing there,
C) FOMA, adding fertilizer to the daspletor dome,
D) Monria, because fthagn,
E) somewhere else?

B) Athena Spaceport, marking the first actual landing there,

Absolutely my vote! I hope all the businesses there have virtual property insurance! :dodge:

EDIT:
So it looks like a pretty good sized updates.

I'm wondering if they'll drop the new stuff for the moon without testing any fix for the existing issues.

Last edited:
So how many things are going to be screwed before anything is fixed. i believe caly will be nuked as an accidental bug and everyone will spawn at howling mine!

:popcorn::popcorn:
it must be a moment that we spend more time in VU corrections than in real finite additions

Back