OLA#39 Ped Grab

GrannyKillz

Dominant
loothunt_952599.jpg

Any payouts require screenshots and timestamp in it, to be posted here, or you can show me the screenies in discord.

A 2500PED maximum for any 1 ESI looted, for example if you looted a 1250tt ESI you will only receive an extra 2500ped on top of MU. A wait time might be required on such.

Note: Globals and Hofs Do not stack, anything else will Ie: 400 ped hof with a full tt gun in it = 30 PED.

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whom may be trying to exploit or having suspicious activity.

Payouts will not be paid if they are over 1 month old.

To help productivity I ask that you request a maximum of one payout per week.

Any questions or concerns please do not be shy let me know!

Spawn set to Alpha-Stalker (Density set Medium)

Happy Hunting, enjoy your PedGrab!

Last edited:
Please put the big trox back - much missed, thanks.

Vote for low-mid

I don't think it makes sense to hae big trox, as the LA just North has big trox

Do the bonuses stack ?

Probably close to same # of spawns for low and high maturity Atrox on Caly. I'd guess full TT weapons and ESI's are more likely to drop from highest maturity, so probably plays more to your reward scenario than low maturity

subscribed :) Nice event!

Nice event.
I vote for Atrox with middle maturity.

mid-big atrox

dominant-stalker, like at the rig but much more density

No stalkers if possible IMO
You can have the same spawn as the OLA north of you and still get good turn out if your payback/event is better.
Will you require screen shots for full TT weapon looted?

No stalkers if possible IMO
You can have the same spawn as the OLA north of you and still get good turn out if your payback/event is better.
Will you require screen shots for full TT weapon looted?
Indeed willneeds screenshots

Lands now fertilized mid level trox but will be going up.. give me a few days to get it stabilized . more than welcome to come test it out in an hour or so!

PedGrab is now live!
Spawns are still settling in, Maturity estimated to be Alpha-Stalker.
Happy hunting/mining!

Loving the big troxies mate good to hunt stalkers out of the rig. Almost looted 2 full enigma l3s last night buggga was a few ped off full on each go figure haha. Top work!. No registration is needed for this right?

Loving the big troxies mate good to hunt stalkers out of the rig. Almost looted 2 full enigma l3s last night buggga was a few ped off full on each go figure haha. Top work!. No registration is needed for this right?

No you are good to go, just have screening ready when you want to be paid out! Keep it up loot that fat esi! :)
Really happy you are enjoying it!

Back